Author Topic: Butthurt Facebook Statuses  (Read 17312 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Butthurt Facebook Statuses
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2014, 05:45:05 PM »
Quote from: butthurt tuck on ksu scout board
Congratulations and job well done to our coaches and players today.
You played your heart out and had your best offensive performance of the year.
Thumbs down to a pathetic fan base!   Iowa State had 6 fans to KSU's every one
and it was played in Manhattan's back yard. Pathetic losers...a nice display of confidence.
Well, we can wait til next fall and send 45,000 across the country to a football game.
We can't put 5,000 in Sprint Center.  And, WE, you can stop the rant on Riley Co.
Kansas City failed miserably today.

he's 100% right tho

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2014, 05:52:56 PM »
I know there's a lot of cat alums that make more than me and this isn't a problem, but I would rather invest my $/time off on a trip to the big dance. This tournament is meaningless and it never makes sense to me on why it's such a big deal that there's not a big attendance on a Thursday morning. Iowa State fans have nothing better else to do.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2014, 05:57:16 PM »
I know there's a lot of cat alums that make more than me and this isn't a problem, but I would rather invest my $/time off on a trip to the big dance. This tournament is meaningless and it never makes sense to me on why it's such a big deal that there's not a big attendance on a Thursday morning. Iowa State fans have nothing better else to do.

Exactly.  I mean, the only reason ISU fans showed up is because the trip to Iowa City was too difficult.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2014, 06:19:44 PM »
Are these all jay hawk fans?
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2014, 10:16:32 PM »

Whatever rationalization works. Don't we have over 100,000 alumns in the KC area? We'll have about 20 fans in Spokane when we get shipped out there as an 11 seed.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2014, 10:19:53 PM »

Whatever rationalization works. Don't we have over 100,000 alumns in the KC area? We'll have about 20 fans in Spokane when we get shipped out there as an 11 seed.
I guess I'll be one of them.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2014, 12:09:30 AM »
Warm this thread up

got kicked out of zoo bar due to a slapping incident - at PBR Big Sky

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2014, 09:16:57 AM »
Quote from: phog.net
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2481&t=12737237

Seriously **** YOU that biased loud mouth who cant help but make it evident he creams his pants at anything against KU. He makes it a point to call out and discuss every travel, missed call, bump, etc on KU but doesnt say a thing when its in favor of KU

What I don't understand is why he hasnt been called out on it on a bigger scale. This is borderline unbearable to watch. He jumps for joy when Iowa State does anything

It's gotten so I can't stand those two.  I really doesn't matter who were playing.. the other team is the best at this, and the greatest at that.  I thought it was just OSU they wanted to suck off, apparently its the other 9 teams in the BIG12.  Everyone but us.

A few years ago, he was my favorite announcer. Now I want to put a beating on the little p@ssy that would make Juenemann blush. The last two games have been all about osu and isu. More of a production gripe, but no highlights of our conference domination either

Note to the Big 12. We are the big twelve in basketball. There would be no Big Monday, etc. without KU. We are a national brand. Whatever you think ou and Texas are in football, we have had more success in the conference in bball than they have combined. And then some.

Tonight was the game I finally had enough and muted them. Every other blueblood gets favorable announcers, but ESPN can't find someone for Kansas?

You're a f***ing moron. Fran's executing an agenda against KU every single game, still overcompensating for being called a KU homer after he moved onto the Big XII circuit 7-8 years ago. He's a c*nt, and so are you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2014, 09:45:20 AM »
At least they aren't bitching about the refs.  KU had a great game called in their favor

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2014, 09:51:23 AM »
those fellas seem pretty angry.  drugs?

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2014, 10:14:53 AM »
Any posts about Niang's destroyed eye?

As they panned the crowd while he was running off, there were a whole bunch of disgusting fans with their arms crossed, refusing to cheer politely.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2014, 10:19:30 AM »
those KU/phog guys and their inferiority complex, ha! 
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2014, 11:23:02 AM »
He's a c*nt, and so are you.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2014, 11:27:07 AM »

Note to the Big 12. We are the big twelve in basketball. There would be no Big Monday, etc. without KU. We are a national brand. Whatever you think ou and Texas are in football, we have had more success in the conference in bball than they have combined. And then some.

Are they talking in terms of Basketball, or Football to Basketball?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 10:30:41 PM by Trogdor »
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2014, 11:39:09 AM »
Just goes to show no one GAF about basketball

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2014, 11:41:07 AM »

Seriously **** YOU that biased loud mouth who cant help but make it evident he creams his pants at anything against KU. He makes it a point to call out and discuss every travel, missed call, bump, etc on KU but doesnt say a thing when its in favor of KU

What I don't understand is why he hasnt been called out on it on a bigger scale. This is borderline unbearable to watch. He jumps for joy when Iowa State does anything

It's gotten so I can't stand those two.  I really doesn't matter who were playing.. the other team is the best at this, and the greatest at that.  I thought it was just OSU they wanted to suck off, apparently its the other 9 teams in the BIG12.  Everyone but us.

A few years ago, he was my favorite announcer. Now I want to put a beating on the little p@ssy that would make Juenemann blush. The last two games have been all about osu and isu. More of a production gripe, but no highlights of our conference domination either

Tonight was the game I finally had enough and muted them. Every other blueblood gets favorable announcers, but ESPN can't find someone for Kansas?

You're a f***ing moron. Fran's executing an agenda against KU every single game, still overcompensating for being called a KU homer after he moved onto the Big XII circuit 7-8 years ago. He's a c*nt, and so are you.

No fanbase works harder to feel butthurt about basketball

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2014, 11:50:51 AM »

:lol: The blueblood post was my favorite.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2014, 01:23:25 PM »

:lol: The blueblood post was my favorite.

LOL MOAR MOAR!!!
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2014, 04:32:20 PM »
ku's internet fanbase =  :love:

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2014, 12:37:05 AM »
Are we going to be able to get some gems from the butthurt forums on the "4 out" bracket lists
@Trogdor_gE

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 24, 2014, 07:41:31 AM »
Some of you may think this is funny but I know business and this city *assuming KC metro* just lost 300 to 500k in revenue
   :cheers:

when I get time I'll get more...
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2014, 09:38:12 AM »
Social media ku t-shirt nation from my observation was more subdued and expected to lose.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2014, 09:40:46 AM »
Nice job Wiggins... Way to step up. Now go get that money! Good luck in the NBA.
At least he had the heart to suit up and play. Embiid jumping off bench during the run drives me crazy.
Good riddance Wiggins

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 24, 2014, 09:46:11 AM »
No 3-point line to blame this year  :frown: