Author Topic: Compare Posters to K-State Athletes (past or present)  (Read 9264 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Compare Posters to K-State Athletes (past or present)
« on: January 30, 2014, 03:14:23 PM »
ksu_FAN - Collin Klein. Very solid, great game managing ability, all-time great, nationally recognized. Tucks and Underwear show'rs all love him. And of course, very HFIQ.

rick daris - Nino Williams. I've always called rick daris "Crash". He steps up his game every once in a blue moon, that's mostly just put back lay-ups (albeit at very critical times) off of others' posts. Want evidence that he can't be a star? He gets the Friday snack-offs rolling to a point that he can't be stopped, and then just lets them die. My goodness, it's like he was trying to let them die. But let's not forget the pigaggie thread. That was his 2013 Oklahoma State game. But generally you kind of forget about him and he plays more of a role playing role.

yoga-like_abana - Will Spradling. When he loses his sleeves, you better watch your ass.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Compare Posters to K-State Athletes (past or present)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 03:27:41 PM »
ksu_FAN - Collin Klein. Very solid, great game managing ability, all-time great, nationally recognized. Tucks and Underwear show'rs all love him. And of course, very HFIQ.

rick daris - Nino Williams. I've always called rick daris "Crash". He steps up his game every once in a blue moon, that's mostly just put back lay-ups (albeit at very critical times) off of others' posts. Want evidence that he can't be a star? He gets the Friday snack-offs rolling to a point that he can't be stopped, and then just lets them die. My goodness, it's like he was trying to let them die. But let's not forget the pigaggie thread. That was his 2013 Oklahoma State game. But generally you kind of forget about him and he plays more of a role playing role.

yoga-like_abana - Will Spradling. When he loses his sleeves, you better watch your ass.

:D

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 04:40:04 PM »
pissclams - Tex Winter. Changed the way the game was played forever. Would be in National Poster Hall of Fame if it was a thing. Everyone who has read his posts has been influenced by his style and adopted a form of it in some way or another.

Winters - Jacob Pullen. The greatest ever and will be the greatest ever.

steve dave - Michael Bishop. The greatest ever and will be the greatest ever, but in a different sport and quite a bit older.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 06:25:25 PM »
rick daris is Michael Beasley if he'd stayed for 4 years :don'tcare:
:adios:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 06:55:47 PM »
Stevesie60 - Martavious Irving. Very consistent player that you could always count on for 25 solid minutes. Got along well with everyone and always had a smile on his face. Also hasn't left Manhattan since he arrived.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 06:58:42 PM »
Kougz-Dom Sutton. Had great games, had terrible games. Had fantastic raw ability, but his inability to put it together consistently will tarnish his career here. Both were pushed out by mean people, and I think everybody involved wished it had gone down differently. RIP Kougz.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 07:05:16 PM »
Kougz is dead, or did he start having kids?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 10:08:02 PM »
Tobias - Rodney McGruder. This guy might not be the flashiest, or get the most recognition nationally, but imagine the team without him for a second. Does everything well, rebound, shoot, pass, defend (football board, hoops board, combo fan, other sports) and I think he's got the skills to put it on the deck and drive a more often (Pit Posting) but he seems hesitant to trust his ability to do that at times. Not a verbal leader (doesn't start threads) but leads others by example (makes good posts, often making a mediocre thread a good one). Deserves more recognition across the nation. Also, handsome.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 10:10:28 PM »
Limestone - Josh Buhl. This guy is the passionate leader of the defense (squawk posting). His teammates get fired up by his zeal, and he's more EMAW than just about anyone around.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 10:11:49 PM »

i mean if you are saying that i'm happy to stand in the background until i'm forced to step out in front because you dumbasses are bumblefucking you're way through a thread to the point that you are about ready to lose it, then yeah i agree.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 10:14:39 PM »
RD, relax, it's almost Friday. #1cat

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 10:16:12 PM »
Kim Carnes - Daniel Sams. No one doubts this guy's talent, but there's a lot of controversy about where it should be directed. A lot of people want him to keep doing what he's doing, others want him to make a big switch in position.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 10:18:19 PM »
Kim Carnes - Daniel Sams. No one doubts this guy's talent, but there's a lot of controversy about where it should be directed. A lot of people want him to keep doing what he's doing, others want him to make a big switch in position.
:eek:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 10:19:33 PM »
Skinny Benny - Jordy Nelson. This is a local kid, who most didn't see amounting to much. Didn't get a lot of offers. Turns out he had immense talent, enough to score a TD in a super bowl. Absolutely beloved by EMAWs everywhere, somewhat of a favorite son.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 10:23:40 PM »
Mr. Bread - Denis Clemente. This guy transferred from another school, because he liked what this new place had to offer. No one in the nation is quicker. No one. He can score points in bunches, and loves to take shots. He seems exotic to most K-Staters, because there's not many like him around. He is an absolute key to a great team, which has a chance to go far.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 10:48:38 PM »
Bubbles- Aaron Lockett. The man wants to be heard. He doesn't GAF. He's special and you should know it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 10:50:29 PM »
8manpick-Thomas Clayton. This guy is a badass with guns and will keep doing him. No questions asked. :gocho:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 10:57:31 PM by WackySquawk08 »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 10:56:39 PM »
Trim - Jeff Snodgrass. I don't care who you are, I'll PI your ass. Oh, I just found out RP is my new head coach on TV, I'll text my boys how big of a piece of crap this guy is without ever interacting with him.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 11:03:35 PM »
Kougz-Dom Sutton. Had great games, had terrible games. Had fantastic raw ability, but his inability to put it together consistently will tarnish his career here. Both were pushed out by mean people, and I think everybody involved wished it had gone down differently. RIP Kougz.
I am super excited it went down the way it did.  Only wish it was meaner actually.

BTW meow_meow is javon, a tremendous newcomer

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »
Fatty - LHC Bill Snyder. None of this would matter without him.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 11:32:14 PM »
Fake Sugar Dick - Lance Harris. Somewhere in there is the potential to be really good, but its just frustrating because he focuses on the wrong things.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 11:37:52 PM »
sys = tyler hughes

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 11:38:45 PM »
sys = tyler hughes

that's pretty great.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 12:24:08 AM »
I am super excited it went down the way it did.  Only wish it was meaner actually.

BTW meow_meow is javon, a tremendous newcomer

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

:dubious:

I didn't agree with Kougz on almost anything, but he was good for this place.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 12:26:44 AM »
Tobias - Rodney McGruder. This guy might not be the flashiest, or get the most recognition nationally, but imagine the team without him for a second. Does everything well, rebound, shoot, pass, defend (football board, hoops board, combo fan, other sports) and I think he's got the skills to put it on the deck and drive a more often (Pit Posting) but he seems hesitant to trust his ability to do that at times. Not a verbal leader (doesn't start threads) but leads others by example (makes good posts, often making a mediocre thread a good one). Deserves more recognition across the nation. Also, handsome.

perfect.