Author Topic: Conference Games Thread!  (Read 79637 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Conference Games Thread!
« Reply #425 on: January 30, 2014, 01:56:49 PM »
when trey songz covered thunderstuck at halftime the whole place went crazy guys, except for the dudes in the rafters b/c they couldn't see but everyone else went nutso.

Can confirm.  The whole place did that thing where they look like a crop of wheat.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 30, 2014, 02:04:42 PM »
when trey songz covered thunderstuck at halftime the whole place went crazy guys, except for the dudes in the rafters b/c they couldn't see but everyone else went nutso.

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 30, 2014, 02:11:40 PM »

Can confirm.  The whole place did that thing where they look like a crop of wheat.

Thing that looked like a crop of wheat was brought to you by our McConnel Machinary Co. a proud partner of Case IH and the Lawrence/Ottawa farming community.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 30, 2014, 05:39:45 PM »
Man, Perry made sure he was hid.  He looks so sad all the time, he wants no part of Lawrence or the massa  :frown:

#SadPerry would be a great meme, shocked we haven't done it yet.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #429 on: January 30, 2014, 06:58:59 PM »
Can there be one year where KU doesn't have a winning record in the Big 12? Please baby jesus, let this happen when Bill Self is still around, I would love that. And KU fans booooooooooooo louder than we do, I guess we have to work on that.  :peek:

Wont happen on  your life cloney

I know, it's  a dream, but seriously eff self and KU.

The tears of the defeated taste so sweet. :drool:

Please tell me GC doesn't stand for Garden City...

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 30, 2014, 07:20:46 PM »
Man, Perry made sure he was hid.  He looks so sad all the time, he wants no part of Lawrence or the massa  :frown:

so, a friend of mine knows a cousin of perry's.  and that guy said perry's super sad all the time and never gets invited to go out and party with the the other players and just sits in his room all the time and plays video games and studies  :frown:

not even goemawing here, this is A+ source.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 30, 2014, 09:12:57 PM »
Can there be one year where KU doesn't have a winning record in the Big 12? Please baby jesus, let this happen when Bill Self is still around, I would love that. And KU fans booooooooooooo louder than we do, I guess we have to work on that.  :peek:

Keep our name outcha mouf

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 30, 2014, 09:15:26 PM »

so, a friend of mine knows a cousin of perry's.  and that guy said perry's super sad all the time and never gets invited to go out and party with the the other players and just sits in his room all the time and plays video games and studies  :frown:

:cry: but not surprising he's always been a bit of a different kid

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 30, 2014, 09:29:49 PM »

The only A+ source regarding Perry is Perry himself, because he only gets A+'s.  He's also a valedictorian of interpersonal relationships.  In feudal times, he would be a duke of dish. Were he born in Sri Lanka, he would be the Raja of Haha. 

Since he was born in modern times, he's a COD platoon leader, and I know for a fact that most of the team are xbox buds with him.  Source: A-.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 30, 2014, 09:31:12 PM »

The only A+ source regarding Perry is Perry himself, because he only gets A+'s.  He's also a valedictorian of interpersonal relationships.  In feudal times, he would be a duke of dish. Were he born in Sri Lanka, he would be the Raja of Haha. 

Since he was born in modern times, he's a COD platoon leader, and I know for a fact that most of the team are xbox buds with him.  Source: A-.

xbox buds is like the lowest of the low.  lower than even myspace friends
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: January 30, 2014, 09:39:27 PM »

xbox buds is like the lowest of the low.  lower than even myspace friends

That's not true.  The kids these days are always playing their video games.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 31, 2014, 07:09:42 AM »
Is it true that if Texas loses @ Flood Aggie, and Texas loses at home to ku, that we move into 2nd place?  Is it socially acceptable behavior to root for ku to beat Texas?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 31, 2014, 07:58:41 AM »
Is it true that if Texas loses @ Flood Aggie, and Texas loses at home to ku, that we move into 2nd place?  Is it socially acceptable behavior to root for ku to beat Texas?

At this point root for KU to win every game. They are going to win the league anyway and our best chance for higher seeding is to a) win every game we can and b) have other teams in the league lose, especially to KU. We might as well try to finish 2nd. JMHO.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 31, 2014, 08:03:52 AM »

At this point root for KU to win every game. They are going to win the league anyway and our best chance for higher seeding is to a) win every game we can and b) have other teams in the league lose, especially to KU. We might as well try to finish 2nd. JMHO.

I'm rooting for TCU to win in Allen Field House, and Baylor to beat them in Waco

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 31, 2014, 08:12:17 AM »

I'm rooting for TCU to win in Allen Field House, and Baylor to beat them in Waco

Fair enough. Honestly, I don't openly root for KU in any game, I just try not to pay any attention to them and see what happens, hoping that whatever happens benefits K-State the most.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 31, 2014, 08:44:14 AM »

man.  spracne.  this kid is showing some grit.  what a great post. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 31, 2014, 08:50:12 AM »
Perry and Flankramps are both damn near bald and aren't even legal to drink booze yet.  Does Wichita have fluoride in the water supply? :confused:
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 31, 2014, 09:06:04 AM »

truf

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 31, 2014, 09:24:45 AM »
Perry and Flankramps are both damn near bald and aren't even legal to drink booze yet.  Does Wichita have fluoride in the water supply? :confused:

I have a source from the Wichita area and it's a joke among the residents there. 

Unfortunately Fluoride isn't the answer.
http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/07/2559291/wichita-voters-reject-fluoridated.html

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 31, 2014, 10:00:53 AM »

I have a source from the Wichita area and it's a joke among the residents there. 

Wait wait wait wait wait, you actually know someone from the Wichita area?  :Wha:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 31, 2014, 10:01:58 AM »

Great scoop!!!!!!

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 31, 2014, 10:30:21 AM »

One and the same.

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 31, 2014, 11:21:31 AM »

Wait wait wait wait wait, you actually know someone from the Wichita area?  :Wha:

Haha I thought if I said Friend instead of source the general response would be "You have friends?" But to answer your question. . maybe yes. . maybe no. I am not authorized to say.  :gocho:

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 01, 2014, 01:45:58 PM »
Worst to worst. Showdown down in Lubbock  :gocho:
@Trogdor_gE

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile