Author Topic: Foster & Ford  (Read 5219 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Foster & Ford
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2014, 06:18:10 PM »
hard to see but on the last shot by okie st i think its jevon whos guarding marcus smart, and you can see him try really hard to not foul the 3 pt shot. what a well aware human being.

Yeah, live it looked like he was trying to foul before he got close to the 3 point line, but when Smart got close Jevon ran away to avoid fouling. So the nickname "Energy" is out of the question, in case anyone was thinking it.
The announcers were saying we should foul with 4.7 seconds left. I was like "You're rough ridin' dumb this is why your calling the game not coaching it."

What? That's a pretty common coaching philosophy.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2014, 06:20:38 PM »
hard to see but on the last shot by okie st i think its jevon whos guarding marcus smart, and you can see him try really hard to not foul the 3 pt shot. what a well aware human being.

Yeah, live it looked like he was trying to foul before he got close to the 3 point line, but when Smart got close Jevon ran away to avoid fouling. So the nickname "Energy" is out of the question, in case anyone was thinking it.
The announcers were saying we should foul with 4.7 seconds left. I was like "You're rough ridin' dumb this is why your calling the game not coaching it."

Yeah, its a legitimate debate.

Kenpom wrote a really good blog about it last year: http://kenpom.com/blog/index.php/weblog/entry/yet_another_study_about_fouling_when_up_3

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 10:44:49 PM »

Yeah, its a legitimate debate.

Kenpom wrote a really good blog about it last year: http://kenpom.com/blog/index.php/weblog/entry/yet_another_study_about_fouling_when_up_3
I read it and I need to read it again. Thanks for posting this.
Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2014, 02:28:55 PM »
Nino went straight to osu bench after Smart's missed 3 at the buzzer. He was talking mad crap to somebody.

love nino.
Hate Nino but good job by him here.