Author Topic: I listened to 2:45 (a lot less on ff) of the GPC podcast so you don't have to  (Read 3673 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
No gems, the main takeaway was that white people are smart while black people are fast.

Well, there were some gems and me posting this now is to remind myself later to go back and somehow clip audio of them around 11 minutes saying that TLBL dropped #LIFE's pass because it was on target and was thus too shocking to TLBL to catch, DJDT around 27 saying that he's not going to name names of the people he's about to talk bad about, and FITZ around 46 explaining why #LIFE would be a good CB because it's easy mentally.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
someone really does need to do a tl;dr version for the podcasts. i did laundry, dishes, graded 5 essays, and wrote part of a story and it's still not over. plus i missed all the good stuff anyway.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No gems, the main takeaway was that white people are smart while black people are fast.

Well, there were some gems and me posting this now is to remind myself later to go back and somehow clip audio of them around 11 minutes saying that TLBL dropped #LIFE's pass because it was on target and was thus too shocking to TLBL to catch, DJDT around 27 saying that he's not going to name names of the people he's about to talk bad about, and FITZ around 46 explaining why #LIFE would be a good CB because it's easy mentally.
This has got to be one of the stupidest racist rough ridin' things this crap human being has ever said. I swear to the flying spaghetti monster in the sky that one of these days Fitz is going to catch me on a bad pak'r in Aggieville or the stadium and I am going to beat the ever loving crap out him.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
This is basically the opinion of everyone on this board now

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i certainly hope you are talking about goochs' post and not the options of fitz

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

say what?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
"Put Sams at part-time WR" is code for what Fitz said.

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

This has got to be one of the stupidest racist rough ridin' things this crap human being has ever said. I swear to the flying spaghetti monster in the sky that one of these days Fitz is going to catch me on a bad pak'r in Aggieville or the stadium and I am going to beat the ever loving crap out him.

I listened said podcast, and my response may get me banned from this board.

I do believe what Fitz pointed out that the current WR coach, Andre Coleman, has such high standards on kids knowing the position, route running, and and doing all the things that require a WR to be a complete player, that seeing the field will take time for WRs to get on the field.  Sheer talent won't mean you get on the field early. As a result, his statement was that Sams would get onto the field faster at safety.

Now I must note, I've been on the DS play WR slash wildcat QB train for awhile in an effort to get him on the field and display his talents (it is obvious the offensive staff believe that JW is their QB next year unless something dramatic happens).  However, if the depth at WR is solid, and Coleman's standards are that high and Sams will spend a year learning the position and not get in much until, at best, later in the year, I would be happy to see him at a spot that gets him on the field ASAP and as much as possible.

Just sayin'.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

I listened said podcast, and my response may get me banned from this board.

I do believe what Fitz pointed out that the current WR coach, Andre Coleman, has such high standards on kids knowing the position, route running, and and doing all the things that require a WR to be a complete player, that seeing the field will take time for WRs to get on the field.  Sheer talent won't mean you get on the field early. As a result, his statement was that Sams would get onto the field faster at safety.

Now I must note, I've been on the DS play WR slash wildcat QB train for awhile in an effort to get him on the field and display his talents (it is obvious the offensive staff believe that JW is their QB next year unless something dramatic happens).  However, if the depth at WR is solid, and Coleman's standards are that high and Sams will spend a year learning the position and not get in much until, at best, later in the year, I would be happy to see him at a spot that gets him on the field ASAP and as much as possible.

Just sayin'.

It's possible that post gets you laughed at but I doubt you get banned.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
CB is one of the most difficult positions to play, even 'mentally'.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Wow, goE mods negative recruiting TOS, how pathetic.

:flush:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

Sounds like radio A-HOLES trying to stir up good goEMAW people like Trim and Katdaddy...ect.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I want Sams to be the holder for FGs so he can just catch the snap and run it in for TDs.  Obviously I want him to see the field at other positions, but I want opposing teams to crap their pants when we line up for a FG.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
I want Sams to be the holder for FGs so he can just catch the snap and run it in for TDs.  Obviously I want him to see the field at other positions, but I want opposing teams to crap their pants when we line up for a FG.

I had not thought of this before. Might be worth a try.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Great minds think alike.  :cheers:  To bad our coaches don't.  :frown:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Why settle for a small amount of shitty pants when shitting of pants the entire time we have the ball is available?

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Why settle for a small amount of shitty pants when shitting of pants the entire time we have the ball is available?

Yes, I want that.  I just don't want them breathing a sigh of relief when we line up for FG.  Note: I only want this if he can handle this in addition to full-time whatever other position he plays.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

For my own personal satisfaction, I would like nothing better than Sams leading our WildKatz.  But for Sams sake, he would have a future at the next level if he played another position.  Not because he can't be a very good QB, just not a good position to make it to the next level.  How many QB's has Snyder send to the NFL.  Example, JB, ER, CK... nope.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

For my own personal satisfaction, I would like nothing better than Sams leading our WildKatz.  But for Sams sake, he would have a future at the next level if he played another position.  Not because he can't be a very good QB, just not a good position to make it to the next level.  How many QB's has Snyder send to the NFL.  Example, JB, ER, CK... nope.

Maybe Sams can join Bryce Brown in establishing a new legacy of being good enough for the NFL at something but not good enough for LHC Bill Snyder.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really thought the gem-iest was them blaming Sams' too good of a pass for TLBL dropping it.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really thought the gem-iest was them blaming Sams' too good of a pass for TLBL dropping it.

TLBL was admiring it so much he forgot what he was doing. :dunno:

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
wait, two hours forty five minute?  not two minutes forty five seconds?
emaw

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

Maybe Sams can join Bryce Brown in establishing a new legacy of being good enough for the NFL at something but not good enough for LHC Bill Snyder.
I don't think Waters will go to the next level, since they'll find a way to get him to run every other down.  They want a CK who can pass.  He'll be injured like all the other QB's that started for Snyder.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

TLBL was admiring it so much he forgot what he was doing. :dunno:

You really have to listen to it.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
wait, two hours forty five minute?  not two minutes forty five seconds?

Yep!