Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 631319 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
if any of you have an mls fantasy team join my h2h league. or just make one now and join - it's gonna start week 2. it's just a league of 4 with me and my friend. only 2 slots open. click the link and you're in. name is Two Tone Cats

https://fantasy.mlssoccer.com/#classic/leagues/10090/join/EWAZ5YJW

if it doesn't let you join, lmk and I can increase the size. I think we are required to have an even number. right now it's set at 4 but if anyone wants in, PM/DM/post that you want in and I'll adjust the league

EDIT: we're full so hmu if you want in
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 11:12:48 AM by sunny_cat »

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
oof

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I can't believe he ran that same roster out there, now he has no choice but to flip the entire squad for Panama.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
I can't believe he ran that same roster out there, now he has no choice but to flip the entire squad for Panama.

should have duplicated this. went to full-strength elite Oba + Dempsey Seattle with a full second team (other than I think Naga was a starter that season) and came out of there with a draw. the loss isn't what kills us. it's the fatigue like you said.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

should have duplicated this. went to full-strength elite Oba + Dempsey Seattle with a full second team (other than I think Naga was a starter that season) and came out of there with a draw. the loss isn't what kills us. it's the fatigue like you said.

I'm guessing we'll see that on Wednesday. Maybe Roger plays since he can't play on Sunday but otherwise I can't see anyone one of the other starters playing outside of Ilie.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

I'm guessing we'll see that on Wednesday. Maybe Roger plays since he can't play on Sunday but otherwise I can't see anyone one of the other starters playing outside of Ilie.

I think Besler will go. Don't want to see Smith/Borath. But I trust PV.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
decent result, can't say too much else positive...i think we're in trouble if nemo goes down

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
now, that was fun.  dominant performance, not a single defensive breakdown, and Nemo's finishing brilliance pays off. Props to Barath too with the assist and the hockey assist.  Wonder if Fontas' spot is in danger.  Hope Salloi comes back soon, not sure how much of Gerso's finishing I can take.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I love Gerso but holy crap, that was a Mak like performance.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I love Gerso but holy crap, that was a Mak like performance.

team's had some laughably bad finishers in the forward spot in the past few: Blessing, Hallasey...

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I only caught highlights but Gerso looked pretty good on Saturday.  The only thing more laughable than Montreal's defenders giving the ball away was the "are we playing FIFA" chant.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I only caught highlights but Gerso looked pretty good on Saturday.  The only thing more laughable than Montreal's defenders giving the ball away was the "are we playing FIFA" chant.

Gerso was on fire Saturday.  But does he go down that often in every game?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Gerso was on fire Saturday.  But does he go down that often in every game?

He's a pretty small dude

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
was at the match, very fun watching that much scoring

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Now we get to go here on Thursday and you have to wonder... why not us?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Holy crap that's amazing.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
was at the match, very fun watching that much scoring

made up for the temperature.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
so streaming the match tonight on yahoo is my only way of watching?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
also why is it being played so late?  isn't Monterrey in the same time zone?

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
I hope sporting smacks Monterrey. Seems as if the odds are against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Yes they have an IOS app and can stream from yahoo's sports homepage for free on the web.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
you can also watch in spanish on univision deportes.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
you can also watch in spanish on univision deportes.
For you cultured folk

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

i have watched all the ccl matches this year and it's actually better than it sounds

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

i have watched all the ccl matches this year and it's actually better than it sounds

i have too for the road matches, just thought semifinals, maybe at least FSKC or FS1.