Author Topic: can we not talk about this anywhere else?  (Read 8410 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: can we not talk about this anywhere else?
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »
its hard for me to get worked up about her apparently awful mind, thoughts, and personality when her writing is that bad

The EPA one really got me.  I guess it's because she thinks all they should do is clean up messes and that corporations can be trusted not to poison communities in the hunt for greater profits.  Like that's never happened so why would we be concerned?  rough ridin' waste of money until she and everyone she loves gets some rare cancer and dies from factory runoff.  Whoops, but then somebody else can sue them later on down the line and they'll all be alive again, wait...  :confused:

I suppose it was the momentary realization that if enough people were as rough ridin' stupid as she is, then it could actually threaten my or people I care about's existence.  I generally try not to think about that. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 02:53:59 PM »
That article fully demonstrates that her motive is just to rile people up (for those people still on the fence).  BITB

It worked.  I wanted to punch her square in her rough ridin' face. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 02:55:40 PM »
when I read the original column I honestly thought it was a fake.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 02:56:13 PM »
That article fully demonstrates that her motive is just to rile people up (for those people still on the fence).  BITB

I think she fully 100% believes everything she writes.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2013, 03:01:07 PM »
I am just curious as to what essential job she will get when she graduates.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2013, 03:01:23 PM »

I think she fully 100% believes everything she writes.

She's probably 18 and from a small community on Kansas that all parrots the same beliefs.  The second she ran into any diversity, she felt attacked.  Hopefully in 4 years of college she will open her mind a bit and stop being such a rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2013, 03:06:56 PM »
when I read the original column I honestly thought it was a fake.

She's like a real life straw man.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2013, 03:19:54 PM »
its hard for me to get worked up about her apparently awful mind, thoughts, and personality when her writing is that bad

The EPA one really got me.  I guess it's because she thinks all they should do is clean up messes and that corporations can be trusted not to poison communities in the hunt for greater profits.  Like that's never happened so why would we be concerned?  rough ridin' waste of money until she and everyone she loves gets some rare cancer and dies from factory runoff.  Whoops, but then somebody else can sue them later on down the line and they'll all be alive again, wait...  :confused:

I suppose it was the momentary realization that if enough people were as rough ridin' stupid as she is, then it could actually threaten my or people I care about's existence.  I generally try not to think about that.

You double that with the idea that you can simply put all the EPA roughnecks to work on the pipeline install and no one gets their feelings or pocketbooks hurt and you end up with a pretty good understanding of what her understanding of the world is.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2013, 03:23:06 PM »
she knows that 15,000 of those jobs dissappear as soon as the pipeline is completed, right?

i guess those people can go work the oil fields in canada

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2013, 03:28:32 PM »
http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/goldilocks-complex-obamacare-nowhere-near-just-right/#axzz2nfq03Iau

Looks like she is sending her shitty opinion pieces to this blog, too.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2013, 03:39:45 PM »
she knows that 15,000 of those jobs dissappear as soon as the pipeline is completed, right?

They'll obvs learn to live off the land during and then boom subsistence farmers.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2013, 03:42:32 PM »

By the time the pipeline is completed there will have been an increase in chemical spills and such due to the lack of any sort of regulation or enforcement, so they can go get jobs at the EPA to clean all of that up.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2013, 03:45:58 PM »

Have you not read the pit?  Even non-crazy republicans like john dougie think the only purpose of the epa is to crush freedom loving businesses.  The GOP has been trying to get rid of the epa since it started.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2013, 03:51:35 PM »

Have you not read the pit?  Even non-crazy republicans like john dougie think the only purpose of the epa is to crush freedom loving businesses.  The GOP has been trying to get rid of the epa since it started.

Actually, the EPA was created under President Nixon's watch. I think the sentiment that it needs to be abolished is a somewhat modern phenomenon.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2013, 03:56:26 PM »
A lot want to get rid of the FDA too, but that's not as prominent.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2013, 03:58:41 PM »
Well if people really think that they both should be outright abolished then they should be put down or at least disenfranchised. 

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2013, 04:06:43 PM »
I love the people that want to make the EPA 100% defunct, and then don't even comprehend what the EPA is involved in.  I agree that the EPA has too many employees in their Air Division, for example, and jobs should be cut.  The best alternative would be if the EPA cuts jobs and then uses those funds to increase their inspections and enforcement.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2013, 04:18:22 PM »
I think we should get rid of local health inspectors also.  What a bunch of pointless losers those guys are.  I mean if a restaurant is serving me unsafe or unsanitary foods then I just won't go back.  Capitalism solves that crap right there. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2013, 04:35:22 PM »
I think we should get rid of local health inspectors also.  What a bunch of pointless losers those guys are.  I mean if a restaurant is serving me unsafe or unsanitary foods then I just won't go back.  Capitalism solves that crap right there.

Yeah. Just think about how much better all of those restaurants would be if they didn't have to jump through hoops to meet all of those bullshit regulations. Obama signed a few of them on his first day, no doubt.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2013, 04:38:29 PM »
i normally dont go back to places that make me crap my brains out unless the food was worth it

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2013, 04:40:57 PM »
jack in the box would be murkin' kids and the elderly even more than they already do

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2013, 05:00:03 PM »

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2013, 05:00:37 PM »
Shocking

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2013, 05:10:26 PM »
i normally dont go back to places that make me crap my brains out unless the food was worth it

Yeah and so what if you're eating rat crap and expired stuff if you're not getting sick off it?  rough ridin' still tastes good doesn't it?  Damn right.