Author Topic: Coastal Carolina@NDSU, espn(the mothership)  (Read 9019 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Coastal Carolina@NDSU, espn(the mothership)
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 10:13:17 AM »
^^ none of that stuff is true.

ive never even heard of coastal Carolina because I don't follow division iii sports like 99.9% of americans.

Clearly you fall in the category of the illiterate percentage of americans. CCU is a 1-AA school. Not division 3. Furthermore, football is the only sport they are classified as 1-AA in. It's a Division 1 school. They play Basketball at 1A. They are also pretty dominate in baseball at 1A level. Just missed the college world series last year, and are always in the hunt. Their football program is young, so to make it to the quarterfinals in the FCS tournament is something to talk about. Oh and they also play golf really well. You might have heard of a guy named Dustin Johnson, he definitely graduated from their. Oh, and they also send a good number of guys to the NFL in football. Tyler Thigpen, Jerome Simpson, Mike Tolbert, Quinton Teel. Just to name a few. So Dont try and be humerous when you really dont know what you're talking about.

your mascot stars in a pretty awesome kids movie too.

:)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 10:13:33 AM »
we should change our name to Landlocked Kansas State

WELCOME TO THE LL, BITCHES!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 10:32:47 AM »

ive never even heard of coastal Carolina because I don't follow division iii sports like 99.9% of americans.

Clearly you fall in the category of the illiterate percentage of americans. CCU is a 1-AA school. Not division 3. Furthermore, football is the only sport they are classified as 1-AA in. It's a Division 1 school. They play Basketball at 1A. They are also pretty dominate in baseball at 1A level. Just missed the college world series last year, and are always in the hunt. Their football program is young, so to make it to the quarterfinals in the FCS tournament is something to talk about. Oh and they also play golf really well. You might have heard of a guy named Dustin Johnson, he definitely graduated from their. Oh, and they also send a good number of guys to the NFL in football. Tyler Thigpen, Jerome Simpson, Mike Tolbert, Quinton Teel. Just to name a few. So Dont try and be humerous when you really dont know what you're talking about.

dustin johnson sucks and so does your stupid face

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2013, 05:09:14 PM »
hey buffalo fans, just announced that the next 4 d2 championships will be in KC (in a soccer stadium  :lol:) instead of alabama or something, so you guys get to party with kansans again!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2013, 05:13:15 PM »
Coastal Carolina seems kind of redundant

we should change our name to Landlocked Kansas State

most of the carolinas is not on the coast, whereas 100% of kansas is landlocked

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2013, 09:33:06 AM »
Fun fact..ccus coach is the former ceo of ameritrade. So he's a billionaire who now coaches for shits because he's boss like that.

Ndsu should hire him to buy us a 40k seat stadium with room for expansion when the bison go fbs

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
titletown..lulz

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2013, 11:39:08 AM »

littorally redundant, even
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2013, 12:15:39 PM »

Dont try and be humerous when you really dont know what you're talking about.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2013, 12:25:16 PM »

True.

Dustin Johnson is one of my favorites (man, that Pebble meltdown), but last I checked he never played football. I am impressed with a 38 inch vertical from a pro golfer.

Offline cvmcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2013, 12:33:20 PM »
most of the carolinas is not on the coast, whereas 100% of kansas is landlocked

^^Not True.  I know a guy that lives on an island in Stockdale cove.

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2013, 12:38:05 PM »

:D

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2013, 12:56:19 PM »
Furthermore, football is the only sport they are classified as 1-AA in.

Uh every 1-AA is only 1-AA in football because its a football designation.  Just as Wichita State and Creighton are 1-AAA in football only.

Also since it has been mentioned but not yet posted

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2013, 01:17:49 PM »
Turns out the main campus of Coastal [sic] Carolina isn't even on the damn coast.  It's on a river.

:surprised:
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2013, 01:22:42 PM »
potato, potahto

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2013, 01:55:09 PM »
ok but the point is there is a "coastal" part of the carolinas and then the rest of the states, whereas "landlocked" is not a portion or region of kansas because it describes the whole state no matter where you are in the state. clown comparison bro

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2013, 02:13:13 PM »
ok but the point is there is a "coastal" part of the carolinas and then the rest of the states, whereas "landlocked" is not a portion or region of kansas because it describes the whole state no matter where you are in the state. clown comparison bro

look mocat i don't really want to change our name to Landlocked Kansas State. i was super drunk when i wrote that and i didn't mean it. sorry i hurt your feelings... buds?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2013, 02:20:06 PM »
manhattan is a peninsula with coasts on the big blue and kansas rivers

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2013, 02:31:35 PM »

idk who the eff any of those guys are. 
@mikec2w

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2013, 02:41:58 PM »

idk who the eff any of those guys are.

i think tyler thigpen used to be a pitcher for the pirates in the late 80's?   :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2013, 02:44:02 PM »

look mocat i don't really want to change our name to Landlocked Kansas State. i was super drunk when i wrote that and i didn't mean it. sorry i hurt your feelings... buds?
I actually think it rolls off the tongue better

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

titletown..lulz

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »
You can do the NFL'ers with any pretty much any school. For example.

Idaho State:   Jared Allen, Merrill Hoge, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Ed "The Flea" Bell, Mike Machurek, and Jeff Charleston

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2013, 02:46:59 PM »

:cheers:

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2013, 04:02:17 PM »
Turns out the main campus of Coastal [sic] Carolina isn't even on the damn coast.  It's on a river.

:surprised:

Estuary Carolina?

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2013, 04:24:20 PM »

Oh, man.

I'm not sure enough people appreciate this post.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2013, 04:41:26 PM »

Oh, man.

I'm not sure enough people appreciate this post.

highly advanced puns are the only good non-ironic puns.

will use.