Poll

Who would win?

Silverback Gorilla
15 (41.7%)
Grizzly Bear
21 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Silverback Gorilla vs Grizzly Bear  (Read 9379 times)

Online ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Silverback Gorilla vs Grizzly Bear
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2013, 08:09:44 PM »
hey guys have you seen this?
  i'm adding it to my myspace page ok?

:lol:

Almost mentioned how old this argument is myself.

So, we can't discuss the age old mysteries of the universe on the snack off board?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2013, 08:18:27 PM »
hey guys have you seen this?
  i'm adding it to my myspace page ok?

:lol:

Almost mentioned how old this argument is myself.

So, we can't discuss the age old mysteries of the universe on the snack off board?

Aren't we?  Not much of a discussion tho.  Grizz >>>>>>>>>> Silverback.  Not even close.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2013, 08:31:34 PM »
A chimp, which is like 1/5 the size/strength of a gorilla, can rip off a car door. People hide in cars from bears because they know they're safe.

A gorilla would win this.

Online ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2013, 08:32:39 PM »
A chimp, which is like 1/5 the size/strength of a gorilla, can rip off a car door. People hide in cars from bears because they know they're safe.

:thumbsup:
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2013, 08:41:36 PM »

Good luck with that.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2013, 08:41:41 PM »
i'm just saying the shits been discussed ad nauseam and the riddle has been solved.  it's like stonehenge and the big dipper.
give me a new animal battle.   rhino versus man on dirt bike with battery powered circular saw, who wins?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2013, 08:55:25 PM »
i'm just saying the shits been discussed ad nauseam and the riddle has been solved.  it's like stonehenge and the big dipper.
give me a new animal battle.   rhino versus man on dirt bike with battery powered circular saw, who wins?

Team battles.  That's the cutting edge of battles.

Silver Back Gorilla AND a Grizzly VERSUS a White Rhino AND a Hippo.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2013, 09:01:06 PM »
My brother told me some of those huge ass snapper alligator turtles can defeat an alligator in the swamp in Louisiana, but are both defeated when inserted with krokodil.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 09:25:03 PM by WackySquawk08 »

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2013, 09:09:18 PM »
A Gorilla with tennis rackets for arms vs a Bear with lamp shade over its head.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2013, 09:15:44 PM »
An average American teenager (male, 16 years old) vs. 12 rabid tom cats.  No weapons, kid is wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts.  Assume an adequate amount of rabies medicine available should the teenager live.

Offline ksu_funny33

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2013, 09:16:06 PM »
Had the exact same argument in college with my roommate.

Grizz in a landslide

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2013, 09:16:46 PM »
My brother told me some of those huge ass snapper alligator turtles can defeat a an alligator in the swamp in Louisiana, but are both defeated when inserted with krokodil.

that's some mumped up crap, fanning

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2013, 09:23:53 PM »
My brother told me some of those huge ass snapper alligator turtles can defeat a an alligator in the swamp in Louisiana, but are both defeated when inserted with krokodil.

that's some mumped up crap, fanning
I know man.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2013, 09:53:00 PM »
An average American teenager (male, 16 years old) vs. 12 rabid tom cats.  No weapons, kid is wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts.  Assume an adequate amount of rabies medicine available should the teenager live.

Teenager.

While ole ben ji was no slouch on the athletic field(First team 2A all state in football(2 years) AND wrestling(5 years)) I would have no problem destroying those 12 stupid kitty cats without getting a scratch on me. Assuming I'm in the center circle of a basketball court(pussy sport btw) and the cats come at me equally from all sides....I would easily drop kick the first one and follow through to hit AT LEAST 4 more tom-cats. That leaves 7 left....Lets say 2 jump on my back while I'm drop kicking those 5 tom-cats....well guess what? I've got 2 hands, BOOM 7 DOWN AND 5 LEFT.

Now these 5 that are left have decided to regroup and check for weaknesses(there are none) slowly circling me until I suddenly realize I'm backing in a corner....I'd imagine 2 would lunge for my face while 2 lung for my legs, the general hangs back....As the two TOM-CATS lunge towards my face I do a quick "Shoot(Wrestling term)" and duck the two airborn cats who find their necks snapped as they crash into a concrete wall. While following through with the "Shoot" I grab the 2 leg attacking Tom-Cats with each of my hands before tossing them aside leaving only me and the general who wants nothing to do with me and Runs away like a scaredy cat.

An average American Teenager? Meh, they would get some deep scratch wounds on 3/4 of their body but they would prevail eventually.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2013, 09:56:22 PM »

Teenager.

While ole ben ji was no slouch on the athletic field(First team 2A all state in football(2 years) AND wrestling(5 years)) I would have no problem destroying those 12 stupid kitty cats without getting a scratch on me. Assuming I'm in the center circle of a basketball court(pussy sport btw) and the cats come at me equally from all sides....I would easily drop kick the first one and follow through to hit AT LEAST 4 more tom-cats. That leaves 7 left....Lets say 2 jump on my back while I'm drop kicking those 5 tom-cats....well guess what? I've got 2 hands, BOOM 7 DOWN AND 5 LEFT.

Now these 5 that are left have decided to regroup and check for weaknesses(there are none) slowly circling me until I suddenly realize I'm backing in a corner....I'd imagine 2 would lunge for my face while 2 lung for my legs, the general hangs back....As the two TOM-CATS lunge towards my face I do a quick "Shoot(Wrestling term)" and duck the two airborn cats who find their necks snapped as they crash into a concrete wall. While following through with the "Shoot" I grab the 2 leg attacking Tom-Cats with each of my hands before tossing them aside leaving only me and the general who wants nothing to do with me and Runs away like a scaredy cat.

An average American Teenager? Meh, they would get some deep scratch wounds on 3/4 of their body but they would prevail eventually.

What if they were Maine Coons?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2013, 10:06:00 PM »
gorilla. smarter and quicker.

They aren't taking the rough ridin' MCAT

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2013, 10:09:31 PM »

Teenager.

What if they were Maine Coons?

My old roomate had a hemmingway(Extra Toe like Maine Coons) cat named Git-Mo after Guantanamo Bay. That cat was the most meanest scoundrel of a cat that ever lived, roaming up and down the street at all hours of the night killing birds and attacking neighbors cats...Bout once a week we would hear a scrum in the front yard an have to pull Git-Mo off a wayward cat who had stumbled onto "His" block.

And you know what? That cat never gave me crap once...NOT ONCE.....So yeah, Tom-Cat/Maine Coon/Garfield, it dont matter. I'd crush them all, like Ivan Drago at that one carnival game where you smack the hammer down real hard on the scale.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2013, 10:39:55 PM »
gorilla. smarter and quicker.

They aren't taking the rough ridin' MCAT

Smoked the MBEAR tho amirite?

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2013, 10:45:55 PM »
when i was in the Dallas Zoo, they had SB gorillas....wasn't too impressed with their height/size(not penis). Ill take the grizzley. those things can run...and kick your ass.
titletown..lulz

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2013, 10:47:57 PM »

Team battles.  That's the cutting edge of battles.

Silver Back Gorilla AND a Grizzly VERSUS a White Rhino AND a Hippo.

Rhino/Hippo win big time then the rhino kills the hippo.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2013, 12:48:07 PM »
Bear riding a hippo vs a gorilla riding a rhino.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2013, 12:19:54 AM »
I mean, look at this loveable loser. He just rolls over on his back and can bearly (tee hee) get back up. Gorilla in a landslide.