Author Topic: Good Fun Practical Jokes  (Read 2773 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Good Fun Practical Jokes
« on: December 04, 2013, 10:43:55 AM »
What are some good fun practical jokes you have played on people?

I’ll go first!

The following takes place the day of the cotton bowl in 2011. We are doing some pregame binging in Fort Worth and start talking about how one of our friends is a total panzy for not coming to the game.

Welp this friend is an insurance adjuster and we just happened to have his work number so we have our buddies wife call up the adjuster and pretend to be Whitney Snyder, hilarity ensues!

Fake Whitney(FW)- Hey this is Whitney Snyder and I just got in a car wreck. 

Friend- Okay, do you know your policy number?

FW- No, I’m down in Dallas for the Cotton Bowl and I cant find it. Can you look it up by my name?

Friend- I’m not pulling anything

FW- You might check under my Dad’s name, LHC Bill Snyder, He’s the coach of  Kansas State who is playing in the Cotton Bowl.

Friend-(really excited voice) O I know who he is,  I’m actually a K-State grad as well, should be a great game.  I’ll check under his name.

FW- O you are! Why aren’t you down in Dallas for the game?

Friend- (Some BS excuse about having to work even though he is rolling over 2 weeks of vacation) I’m not finding anything under his name

FW- Did you check under William Snyder? That's his full name...The game is in 4 hours and I need to get to the stadium

Friend- I checked. Are you sure the policy is with (Company removed)?

FW- O, I’m sure. Look under “In pursuit of perfection llc” he might of put the policy under that name.

Friend- Still not showing anything.

FW- You sound hot, what are you doing after work?

Everyone starts laughing and we razz our friend who was super excited because he thought he was actually talking with LHC Bill Snyder’s daughter the day of the cotton bowl. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Good Fun Practical Jokes
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 10:50:17 AM »
Those GPC'ers sure are a zany crowd!!!!!!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 10:51:23 AM »
you sure got his ass, ben ji

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 11:11:27 AM »
i put a rubber band on the sprayer trigger to the kitchen sink on april fools day and it sprayed him after he was all ready for work and he got super pissed off

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 11:12:42 AM »
One thing I've always wanted to do...

Get a guy that loads his own shotgun shells to load up a few with baby chowder instead of bird shot.  And then when I'm hunting and holding a friend's gun as he's crossing a fence slip in one of those baby chowder shells.  Then the next time he shoots it's just a white mess and the birds get away.  :ROFL:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 11:14:38 AM »
One thing I've always wanted to do...

Get a guy that loads his own shotgun shells to load up a few with baby chowder instead of bird shot.  And then when I'm hunting and holding a friend's gun as he's crossing a fence slip in one of those baby chowder shells.  Then the next time he shoots it's just a white mess and the birds get away.  :ROFL:

That would be a good one, maybe find a way to incorporate a flag that comes out of the barrel and says "BOOM"?

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 11:15:26 AM »
oh man yeah and then his gun will be completely ruined because there will be baby chowder all over it!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 11:33:55 AM »
i rubber banded the elevation lever on a coworkers office chair so that when he sits it sinks all the way down. pretty standard. BUT THEN i duct taped a can of axe to the chair shaft so when the chair sank all the way down it activated the sprayer lid.

so he sat in his chair and sunk down and got gassed out by AXE!!! it was super size hilarity!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 11:45:00 AM »
i cut a guy's brakes one time, didn't tell him.  should have seen the look on his wife's face at the hospital.  got that mf'er real good.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 11:51:36 AM »
called the HOA about my neighbors satellite dish being on his house.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 11:53:46 AM »
I peed up the vents of a kid's gym locker in junior high.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 11:57:45 AM »
I also realized in high school that you could pop open combination locks with weight plates from the weight room and the lock would still lock back up.  So I would break into friends' lockers that had P.E. at different times than me and stretch the crap out of the necks and sleeves and bottoms of their mandatory gym t-shirts.  I'm talking crazy stretched out.  Then they'd have to wear them or get a no dress.  They looked rough ridin' ridiculous I hear and they also could never figure out how people were getting into their lockers.  I may have luked this story. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 11:59:48 AM »
Also using the weight plate lock trick when we were at away meets in track I would go into the school's locker room if it was open and pop off a bunch of locks and then lock them all on a friend's gym bag or cooler or shoes.  Hilarious. 

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 12:55:06 PM »
depantsing

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 12:58:44 PM »

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 01:11:11 PM »
I was in a prank war with a coworker when I worked at the coffee shop. I got to my opening shift at 6am and called said coworker to ask where she was (she wasn't scheduled). She freaked out and said she couldn't believe that she picked up a shift and then I told her I was just pranking her. Classic prank, right there.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 01:15:42 PM »
freshman year in college, mocatGF (at the time) visited for a weekend. sunday afternoon she is driving back home, i call her and tell her i found a condom with a hole in it in the trash can. man, that really got her real good.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 01:20:05 PM »
freshman year in college, mocatGF (at the time) visited for a weekend. sunday afternoon she is driving back home, i call her and tell her i found a condom with a hole in it in the trash can. man, that really got her real good.

Oh man.  April's Fools fake pregnancies are the best.  :ROFL:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »

Oh man.  April's Fools fake pregnancies are the best.  :ROFL:

I about died laughing when I saw a comic pull this joke live:

April Fools is my favorite holiday, because I like to mess with my parents. This year I called her and said, "Congratulations, you're gonna be a grandma!"...

"April Fools! We're getting an abortion.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 01:28:22 PM »
 :lol:

Offline the_ugly_clown

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 01:35:21 PM »
Got pranked good. During the last Prince year, after another loss. I cant remember which one. Drunk. Very drunk. At a house party that a friend knew about, we basically know zero people at the house. I get a text from my friend that is also at this house. I have been in full on FIRE PRINCE mode, donated for the airplane banner and everything. The text says, they fired Prince turn on the TV.... I go into a frenzy start screaming and yelling at this house party about Prince being fired and to turn on the damn TV.... I basically shut this party down for a few minutes while everyone tried to confirm/deny my allegations. I made ZERO friends that evening.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 02:22:29 PM »

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 02:36:52 PM »
A couple years after graduation I was living with a couple KU grads I had become friends with through work.  I went up to Manhattan for a K-State vs KU football game.  I think we won by like 50 or 60 that year.  Anyway, when I came back and turned on the ceiling fan in my room I realized they had covered the top of all the blades with my protein chowder.  It went everywhere.  I was pretty mad for a couple days.  Now I think it was pretty funny.
@lopakman

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 02:48:41 PM »
One of my roommates lit a sparkling fountain in my bedroom whilst I was sleeping with my gf.   :shakesfist: