Author Topic: Times gE Has Scooped GPC:Master Thread - No disrespect to KSO, who we like  (Read 45523 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: All the Times gE Has Scooped GPC: The Official Master Thread
« Reply #150 on: March 31, 2014, 12:14:53 PM »
I like the cut of this ayosaba guys jib.  hopefully he realizes his bbs'n time is better spent here full time. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 31, 2014, 12:17:45 PM »
I like the cut of this ayosaba guys jib.  hopefully he realizes his bbs'n time is better spent here full time.

he'll probably get banned for posting over here and won't have a choice.

The Big Train

« Reply #152 on: March 31, 2014, 12:18:53 PM »

he'll probably get banned for posting over here and won't have a choice.

This.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2014, 12:20:04 PM »
Ayo Saba seems like a #1cat stud.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2014, 12:23:48 PM »
We can also consider GPC completely scooped on wing technique.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ayosaba

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 31, 2014, 12:25:05 PM »
Ayo, favorite Rick Moranis movie?

Oh man definitely space balls

Also thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 31, 2014, 12:32:50 PM »

He is alright in my book strictly based on this response.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 31, 2014, 12:38:15 PM »
That Rick Moranis is such a snarfleblatt.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 31, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »

Any answer delivered with zeal would have been correct. This answer is just most correct.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 31, 2014, 12:39:58 PM »
Little Giants meant more to me as a young pup, but Space Balls is the better film, no doubt

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2014, 12:40:50 PM »

i'm still on the fence. partly because he seems like a huge dork but also partly because he seems like a horrible person. time will tell i suppose. until then, i'm fencing it.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2014, 12:43:27 PM »
it's fun to talk about this stuff but really it's not apples to apples. even if rivals or scout or whoever got some renderings or some of this other stuff they wouldn't be able to post them. the AD would come down on them and they need the access. What Kellis did citing anonymous sources and describing the renderings is about as close as any website or journalist could go without sacrificing their access and good graces. we don't have that problem. we don't need access to anything from the University. we have no financial incentive. we're just a bunch of bruhs/bruhdettes talking about KSU. our only motivation is liking KState and wanting what's best for our school. that's why this place is the best.
:kstatriot:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2014, 12:47:12 PM »
it's fun to talk about this stuff but really it's not apples to apples. even if rivals or scout or whoever got some renderings or some of this other stuff they wouldn't be able to post them. the AD would come down on them and they need the access. What Kellis did citing anonymous sources and describing the renderings is about as close as any website or journalist could go without sacrificing their access and good graces. we don't have that problem. we don't need access to anything from the University. we have no financial incentive. we're just a bunch of bruhs/bruhdettes talking about KSU. our only motivation is liking KState and wanting what's best for our school. that's why this place is the best.
Yes, this is a pretty nice soliloquy. :kstatriot:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2014, 12:47:30 PM »
Welcome, ayo...  Just post your pics here during construction. I'm sure some GPC'er will gladly steal them for Fitz's profit.

Point being, if you're gonna work for free, ya might us well just post them here in the premium section of K-State's ultimate BBS that happens to be free.

WHAT? FREE?!? I want my box of Slim Jims and case of Natty Light back.

I rescued Trim from a serious concussion accident in Ft. Worth... As he is VP of Member Relations, I was granted lifetime premium at no charge. Truly, nothing's free.

Rescuing would've been preventing me from hitting the sign.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 31, 2014, 12:48:11 PM »
AyoSaba, give us the quick for-dummies version of how to watermark something in a way where you can't un-watermark it.  T-Y.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2014, 12:49:33 PM »
Yes, this is a pretty nice soliloquy. :kstatriot:
goEMAW is obviously the flagship of KSU message boards. Take notes mods that lurk from other boards

The Big Train

« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2014, 12:51:49 PM »
AyoSaba, give us the quick for-dummies version of how to watermark something in a way where you can't un-watermark it.  T-Y.

:Wha:

Offline ayosaba

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2014, 12:53:23 PM »

The best way is to type out the text make it very large so it's covering lots of different stuff and then take it down to like 20% opacity so it's not in your face but it's definitely there and due to how much it covers it would be a real pain to take out. This one was very centralized like over the seats and it took like 10 minutes tops to do both. If it had been done the way I say I would've just said screw it and not messed with it.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2014, 12:57:04 PM »
Would a bigger can of spray paint have the same effect?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2014, 12:57:13 PM »

The best way is to type out the text make it very large so it's covering lots of different stuff and then take it down to like 20% opacity so it's not in your face but it's definitely there and due to how much it covers it would be a real pain to take out. This one was very centralized like over the seats and it took like 10 minutes tops to do both.

I said for-dummies, but T-Y.  If it's ever necessary again, hopefully somebody knows what this means.

If it had been done the way I say I would've just said screw it and not messed with it.

Also, if you'd had a soul yesterday.  J/K. #1cat.  Maybe.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2014, 12:59:03 PM »

The best way is to type out the text make it very large so it's covering lots of different stuff and then take it down to like 20% opacity so it's not in your face but it's definitely there and due to how much it covers it would be a real pain to take out. This one was very centralized like over the seats and it took like 10 minutes tops to do both. If it had been done the way I say I would've just said screw it and not messed with it.
Do you know who steve dave is? I suggest you don't explain these things in such a manner that makes it appear that you are talking down to steve dave. I am not saying you will get banned, but you best watch yourself!

(If yoy really don't gE, then you don't know that I have an internet message board love affair with steve dave. He is just so dreamy.)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2014, 01:00:45 PM »
I'll do two passes with the spray paint next time

Offline ayosaba

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 31, 2014, 01:01:49 PM »

Do you know who steve dave is? I suggest you don't explain these things in such a manner that makes it appear that you are talking down to steve dave. I am not saying you will get banned, but you best watch yourself!

(If yoy really don't gE, then you don't know that I have an internet message board love affair with steve dave. He is just so dreamy.)

Not my intent but definitely noted

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 31, 2014, 01:03:57 PM »
Welcome, ayo...  Just post your pics here during construction. I'm sure some GPC'er will gladly steal them for Fitz's profit.

Point being, if you're gonna work for free, ya might us well just post them here in the premium section of K-State's ultimate BBS that happens to be free.

WHAT? FREE?!? I want my box of Slim Jims and case of Natty Light back.

I rescued Trim from a serious concussion accident in Ft. Worth... As he is VP of Member Relations, I was granted lifetime premium at no charge. Truly, nothing's free.

Rescuing would've been preventing me from hitting the sign.

I said "rescued" meaning "after the fact"... Not "prevention". 

:whistle1:
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 31, 2014, 01:05:44 PM »

Calling out sd pretty hard here.