Author Topic: WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!  (Read 9106 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2020, 01:01:26 PM »
Who would have known Updyke was a retired Texas State Trooper.  What a dumb ass! :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2020, 02:29:06 PM »
https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2020/07/harvey-updykes-788588-toomers-oaks-bill-dies-with-him.html

“He’s the only person responsible for it,” Hughes said. “I’d imagine there’s some recourse we could potentially pursue against his estate, but the man had nothing, so basically the case is closed. It essentially died on the vine, so to speak.”
:dubious:
@Spracne

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2020, 04:22:49 PM »
pardon my low Roll Tide IQ, but how did he poison the trees? Saturate the soil?  And how did he do it undetected?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2020, 04:40:06 PM »
Who would have known Updyke was a retired Texas State Trooper.  What a dumb ass! :ROFL:

Come to think of it, him being such a crazy roll tide fan must mean he is a native of Alabama.  It's really hard to think they come that dumb in Texas.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2020, 04:53:45 PM »
pardon my low Roll Tide IQ, but how did he poison the trees? Saturate the soil?  And how did he do it undetected?

The article states what he used to poison the two trees.  I'm not familiar with the poison he used, but I know tree trimmers use copper sulfate to kill trees.  Years ago my rough ridin' bad person redneck neighbor poisoned the trees on our first rental our first year in Topeka.  I had rented the place in March and I couldn't figure why they didn't green up come late spring.  The fuckhead told me he hated all the leaves that blew in his yard.  I was surprised the rental management didn't go after him.   :curse:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2020, 05:14:06 PM »

Yeah, spike 80df in the soil. He could have just walked up and poured this and no one would have thought he was killing trees. He could have told someone he was sprinkling ashes or something. The oaks are on what amounts to be Triangle Park. Someone intentionally burned down the two oaks that replaced the ones that updike poisoned, two years after the replacement.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2020, 09:51:14 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54mvOLCS6gk[/youtube]