Author Topic: Goodbye basketball board  (Read 739 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Goodbye basketball board
« on: March 28, 2010, 08:23:43 PM »
Looks like I'm gonna have to visit your uglier sister, "Former home of the DoD". It sucks cuz she used to be all hot, but not so much anymore. Back in the day I didn't even hardly look at you, it was all about FHOTDOD, but then you grew up and when you grew up, you grew up in all the right places.  :lick:  But since you ain't puttin' out anymore, I'm forced to move on. Thanks for all the memories and I'll be sure to drop in occasionally so hopefully I can catch a nipple slip or something, but uhh yeah, I'll see you around.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye basketball board
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 10:52:26 AM »
Looks like I'm gonna have to visit your uglier sister, "Former home of the DoD". It sucks cuz she used to be all hot, but not so much anymore. Back in the day I didn't even hardly look at you, it was all about FHOTDOD, but then you grew up and when you grew up, you grew up in all the right places.  :lick:  But since you ain't puttin' out anymore, I'm forced to move on. Thanks for all the memories and I'll be sure to drop in occasionally so hopefully I can catch a nipple slip or something, but uhh yeah, I'll see you around.

Yep.  Def has the "leaving the strip club because you are out of green, not because you want to" feel to it.