Author Topic: I'm embarrassed to be a k-state fan  (Read 14722 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: I'm embarrassed to be a k-state fan
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2013, 08:59:15 PM »
But I should clarify I am not embarrassed to be a cat fan. 

Offline Fill My Bill

• Fan
  • party
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2013, 09:02:22 PM »
The saddest thing is- the results of the tail end of Snyder's career (now) may be the best we get for the foreseeable future after he retires. Some of you don't get that. Try and enjoy football while we are still kinda relevant.

I guarantee you are a tshirt fan with nothing truly invested with this ridiculous bullshit. What an embarrassing thought process. Just good enough is never good enough for my school.

Low expectation having loser, I bet whom ever you deliver pizzas for will eventually fire your ass.

I bet you have more tshirts than me

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2013, 09:03:00 PM »
:thumbs:  :cheers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2013, 09:21:07 PM »
What a meltdown by catzacker. I thought you'd figure out by now that we aren't that great.

We have (or should have) more talent than 2010 yet we have the same amount of wins in a shittier conference.

How many wins did you expect going into this season? Seven seems about right.
Sams takes the majority of the snaps against OU and UT, nine wins would've been realistic.
I'm sorry, but you stupid eff, do you think Sams is going to win crap with him running ever rough ridin' play and the other team's defense stacks the box.  :Crazy:

You do know that what our genius coaches limit him too.
I'm sorry, but you stupid eff, did I ever say we would win with Sams running every play? Obviously he would be throwing the ball too, think before you post  :facepalm:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2013, 09:30:53 PM »
I really hope the fanbase hasn't bought the "mediocre is the best we can expect once Bill retires" line of thinking. College football isn't what it was in 1989. Schools like us should expect to compete for conference championships and should not settle.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2013, 09:59:18 PM »
What a meltdown by catzacker. I thought you'd figure out by now that we aren't that great.

We have (or should have) more talent than 2010 yet we have the same amount of wins in a shittier conference.

Sams takes the majority of the snaps against OU and UT, nine wins would've been realistic.
I'm sorry, but you stupid eff, do you think Sams is going to win crap with him running ever rough ridin' play and the other team's defense stacks the box.  :Crazy:

I'm sorry, but you stupid eff, did I ever say we would win with Sams running every play? Obviously he would be throwing the ball too, think before you post  :facepalm:
Yea, like he did when we played Texas and just about every other game.  What rough ridin' team have you been watching and do you know why people are upset about the play calling?  :facepalm:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2013, 10:01:03 PM »
I really hope the fanbase hasn't bought the "mediocre is the best we can expect once Bill retires" line of thinking. College football isn't what it was in 1989. Schools like us should expect to compete for conference championships and should not settle.
The money we have invested dictates that we good coaches, now and in the future.  :cheers:

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2013, 10:05:18 PM »

Yea, like he did when we played Texas and just about every other game.  What rough ridin' team have you been watching and do you know why people are upset about the play calling?  :facepalm:
Sams barely played against Texas, part of why we lost that game. You are too stupid to argue with

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2013, 10:10:35 PM »
Ya, we lost to Texas because Sams didn't get enough reps. It had nothing to do with the horns running at will against our D.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2013, 09:05:12 AM »
The money we have invested dictates that we good coaches, now and in the future.  :cheers:

If we are gonna sit and let the bball program burn we need to be tossing piles of cash at some elite coaches and recruiters to be a 10 win team every year.  I would rather be good at both, but it's much more important to be a badass football school.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2013, 09:11:20 AM »

And you shouldn't be.

This season had plenty of disappointment and strange management by our coaching staff, but it was far from a train wreck. The key will be building off of it for a more successful season next year. I'd say 9 wins would be a reasonable goal. (Regular season)

catzacker

« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2013, 09:51:02 AM »
We should compete for the conference title.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2013, 09:52:39 AM »

This

Offline Functianalyst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2013, 09:59:10 AM »
I started watching the Ohio State Michigan game after K-State went up 21-0, thinking it would be a blow-out.  So is it fair to say that the Wildcats have regressed since beating TTU?  Contrary to their non-conference start K-State was playing good football at the start of conference play.  They could have been 6-1 or 7-0 before meeting OU.  But they seem to have lost some edge beginning with TCU.     

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2013, 10:02:05 AM »
Thank allah that KU is a complete dogshit team because that was absolutely pathetic on both sides of the ball.  We got bailed out by KU being a complete clown show and shitting themselves.  And Del Miller and/or Dana Dimel need to retire/be put out to pasture.  Waters is a rough ridin' loser whose only saving grace is that the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Del and Dimel show either don't know how or refuse to use Daniel Sams.  They need to decide whether they want an unconfident loser who flinches at the hint of pressure and consistently kills drives because he can't throw simple rough ridin' passes that have no defender within yards of the receiver leading this team or try pull their collective heads out of their old crusty asses and watch film from 2002.

Man, I love these so, so very much

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2013, 11:27:16 AM »
Ya, we lost to Texas because Sams didn't get enough reps. It had nothing to do with the horns running at will against our D.

bucket, we get it, we get that you don't understand why Sams makes us a better football team.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2013, 08:41:13 PM »
After losing our stud WR, a heisman finalist qb, and 9 starters on defense, 7 wins is fine by me.  We can all be upset with the qb management (i certainly have been, at times), but at the end of the day, 7 wins ain't bad.  Our program is healthy.

This season didn't turn out to be 2004, which, for me, is a huge relief.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2013, 08:46:54 PM »
With this QB mess?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2013, 08:50:29 PM »
After losing our stud WR, a heisman finalist qb, and 9 starters on defense, 7 wins is fine by me.  We can all be upset with the qb management (i certainly have been, at times), but at the end of the day, 7 wins ain't bad.  Our program is healthy.

Our defense was a nice surprise.  :Purple Koolaid:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2013, 08:50:42 PM »
With this QB mess?

QB is the least of my worries. Big 12 Champs is still the goal. I was satisfied with our rebuilding year.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2013, 09:10:38 PM »

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2013, 09:40:51 AM »

I expected this all along but my expectations included an Ell Robersonesque 2001 like learning curve for our beloved Daniel SAMs.   

catzacker

« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2013, 10:08:40 AM »
With this QB mess?

shouldn't be the mess it is.  and shouldn't next year either.  if it is, then it is a complete failure by bill and staff.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2013, 12:32:59 PM »

Indeed, and a bowl win with a pretty good group returning would make the off-season pretty fun, in a good way.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.