Author Topic: Auburn 2014/KSU squad of 2014  (Read 28222 times)

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Auburn 2014/KSU squad of 2014
« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2014, 01:14:01 PM »
Tre Mason going pro.

:woot:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 09, 2014, 01:14:17 PM »

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2014, 01:23:09 PM »
Why is he projected as only a 2nd rounder? He is a stud.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 09, 2014, 02:20:26 PM »
Worried about our depleted Oline vs. Auburn's D.  :ohno:

Offline The_Wippuh

• Plainsman
  • Combo-Fan
  • SEC! SEC! SEC! (except Tennessee, eff them!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2014, 02:48:16 PM »
Our D SUCKS, so it can only get better.  We've got the #9 JC recruit coming in at DE.  The #12 JC recruit coming in at DT.  The #16 JC recruit coming in at DB.  The #2 LB in the country, Tre Williams (#24 overall), and tons of DTs and DBs, where we need lots of help.

Our left tackle also is going pro, should be a first rounder.  However, the rest of the line is back, along with 2, 600+yard rushers and Marshall at qb, who ran for over 1,000.  Did I mention Racean Thomas?  He hasn't signed yet, but has committed.  He's a 5 star back from Alabama.  #2 RB in the country, #12 recruit in the nation overall.  I think our running game will be ok...

As for WRs, Sammy Coates will be back and he's a friggin beast.  D'haquille Williams is an incoming 5 star JC WR from Mississippi.  He's the #1 JC recruit in the nation.  He's signed.

Your stud DE will have a field day with us, along with your WR, but our offense may be hard for you to stop.  Our O-line is GOOD.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2014, 02:51:56 PM »
How many 5 hearters have you picked up in this recruiting class. We always lead the nation in that category.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2014, 02:57:31 PM »
Yup, our D is going to get ran over, but we have a wizard for a coach, so I don't lose much sleep

:gocho:

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 09, 2014, 05:25:17 PM »
Our D SUCKS, so it can only get better.  We've got the #9 JC recruit coming in at DE.  The #12 JC recruit coming in at DT.  The #16 JC recruit coming in at DB.  The #2 LB in the country, Tre Williams (#24 overall), and tons of DTs and DBs, where we need lots of help.

Our left tackle also is going pro, should be a first rounder.  However, the rest of the line is back, along with 2, 600+yard rushers and Marshall at qb, who ran for over 1,000.  Did I mention Racean Thomas?  He hasn't signed yet, but has committed.  He's a 5 star back from Alabama.  #2 RB in the country, #12 recruit in the nation overall.  I think our running game will be ok...

As for WRs, Sammy Coates will be back and he's a friggin beast.  D'haquille Williams is an incoming 5 star JC WR from Mississippi.  He's the #1 JC recruit in the nation.  He's signed.

Your stud DE will have a field day with us, along with your WR, but our offense may be hard for you to stop.  Our O-line is GOOD.

Good post. I agree that your offense will be hard to stop, but it will depend on how disciplined the K-State defense plays. Ultimately, KSU will need to play strong gap discipline in order to contain that zone read, IMHO.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2014, 09:46:49 PM »

Why does this sound like Oregon Smock bragging up KU.  :whistle1:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Stat_Cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2014, 09:48:50 PM »

:jerk:like stars matter...

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2014, 09:50:52 PM »

That what we keeping telling OS, but does he listen.  :Secrets:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline The_Wippuh

• Plainsman
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 10, 2014, 09:41:46 AM »

Oh really?  Riddle me this then Mr. Stat_Cat.  If stars don't matter, why did you love them so much when your 1st grade teacher gave them to you when you did well? 

Did you not get any stars in school?  Are you bitter towards stars?  Do those that get stars represent repressed childhood emotions for you?  Do you want to talk about it with US?   :peek:

Your coach has stars on his robe and pointy cap, so don't hate, hater.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 10, 2014, 09:48:14 AM »
great points about the hat and robe.  :thumbs:

maybe stars do matter  :dunno:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 10, 2014, 11:18:17 AM »
Without stars there would not be much light or heat.  :frown:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 10, 2014, 12:00:31 PM »
Stars only have powers if coupled with a quarter moon. everyone knows that.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 10, 2014, 11:50:54 PM »
Just bet my boss in this game.  4 to 1 odds.  KSU wins, he buys 4 pitchers ... Auburn wins, I owe a pitcher.

Go KSU!  :ksu:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 10, 2014, 11:52:16 PM »
Great job, ning.

Offline millertime

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 12, 2014, 02:08:34 AM »

How do you pronounce this?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2014, 09:02:35 AM »

Your team will piss and crap their pants in fear when they visit Manhattan, Kansas.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 09:07:33 AM by Winters »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 12, 2014, 11:14:45 AM »
Playing/losing in BSFS will be good for Auburn in the long run.  The rest of their away games in the SEC will seem pud

Offline Stat_Cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2014, 01:57:25 PM »

Oh really?  Riddle me this then Mr. Stat_Cat.  If stars don't matter, why did you love them so much when your 1st grade teacher gave them to you when you did well? 

Did you not get any stars in school?  Are you bitter towards stars?  Do those that get stars represent repressed childhood emotions for you?  Do you want to talk about it with US?   :peek:

Your coach has stars on his robe and pointy cap, so don't hate, hater.
you are correct stars in 1st grade did make me feel so special!  I wonder what happened to those... :)

Our coach is the grand master wizard, so if you envision him with stars and a pointy hat you have become another victim of his great wizardry scheming ways...

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2014, 02:16:04 PM »

SEC championship game  :buh-bye:

Offline The_Wippuh

• Plainsman
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2014, 11:03:05 AM »
Lets look at THE big hole for each of next year's teams.

Tre Mason = Touched the ball on 38% of Auburn's offensive snaps.  Divide that up between the 3 phases of the game, offense, defense and special teams and you have a GAVR (Game Adjusted Value Rating) of 12.54!  :blah:  That's pretty impressive...

Until you consider...
Marcus Heit = Touched the ball on 100% of the KState's special teams snaps.  His GAVR is equal to 33.3!!!  :eek: :eek: :eek:  Nearly three times the value of Tre Mason.

What are you going to spin now dorks?  Can't refute science!  :Rusty:

Looks like your hole is bigger than ours.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »
 :eek:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2014, 11:45:16 AM »
Lets look at THE big hole for each of next year's teams.

Tre Mason = Touched the ball on 38% of Auburn's offensive snaps.  Divide that up between the 3 phases of the game, offense, defense and special teams and you have a GAVR (Game Adjusted Value Rating) of 12.54!  :blah:  That's pretty impressive...

Until you consider...
Marcus Heit = Touched the ball on 100% of the KState's special teams snaps.  His GAVR is equal to 33.3!!!  :eek: :eek: :eek:  Nearly three times the value of Tre Mason.

What are you going to spin now dorks?  Can't refute science!  :Rusty:

Looks like your hole is bigger than ours.

i'm going to steal this for use in my thursday's howevers - war eagle edition, next fall.  i wouldn't expect the conclusion to remain the same though.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.