Author Topic: Did either of the two kids who were just announced get any other BCS D1 offers?  (Read 5233 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
How awful would it be if Hurt went pro this spring and never came to K-State?

there's no basis for anyone here to provide a meaningful answer to your question, so why not just post the details of the rumor you're alluding to?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline AndrewVonLintel

• Purple Prince Thrice Crowned in MMXIII
  • Combo-Fan
  • Purple Get Ready To Roll!!!!
    • View Profile

there's no basis for anyone here to provide a meaningful answer to your question, so why not just post the details of the rumor you're alluding to?

I do not have anything other than the previous post on the thread that he could go 1st round in 2015.

I have no knowledge about the quality of the website but I was just thinking about how awful it would be to lose a guy to the pros before he comes here.

The NBA only makes you wait until you play one year and he already did that last year. I don't think he has put up the numbers yet in Juco to warrant serious concern but if he is projected to be an NBA talent it could become an issue if he starts to really dominate later in the year.
Hire Brad Underwood Now!!!!!!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
i wouldn't worry about it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I remember one source saying Pervis Pasco was the "most likely JUCO recruit to go to the NBA" (or something like that) one time.

So yeah...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

I do not have anything other than the previous post on the thread that he could go 1st round in 2015.

I have no knowledge about the quality of the website but I was just thinking about how awful it would be to lose a guy to the pros before he comes here.

The NBA only makes you wait until you play one year and he already did that last year. I don't think he has put up the numbers yet in Juco to warrant serious concern but if he is projected to be an NBA talent it could become an issue if he starts to really dominate later in the year.

it's really, really, really hard to get drafted or play in the NBA. harder than football only fans think.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Would Pervis Pasco be our best big right now?