Author Topic: KU- Gameday  (Read 32592 times)

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
Re: KU- Gameday
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »
Just saw all this. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Yeah, I have been wrong on a score prediction a time or two. I called myself out for it too. Heck, I made that prediction on radio Saturday, so I sound like a fool to everyone. Opinions, people are wrong sometimes.

On the KU thing, yes, KU is denying. I'm not sure if it's KU-sponsored or not. It may not be. But there are a herd of KU fans coming.

fyi Cole, i thought we'd wipe the floor w OSU myself.  even the best of us miss sometimes.  don't get down on yourself

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2010, 02:43:05 PM »
And I've never met Levi. So I don't know how the fight would go. But I'm willing to find out.

:runaway:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2010, 02:43:14 PM »
And I've never met Levi. So I don't know how the fight would go. But I'm willing to find out.
:drool:

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2010, 02:47:12 PM »
:driving:

Offline C_Manbeck

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2010, 02:49:13 PM »
Just stirring the pot here guys. I'm not going to be the Internet tough guy. I'm sure Levi is a good dude. I've just never talked to him.

Offline QuinnMac

• Fan
  • Former ksufans operators, heed the avatar warning
    • View Profile
    • Origins of the "Octogon of DOOM"
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2010, 02:49:50 PM »
Just saw all this. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Yeah, I have been wrong on a score prediction a time or two. I called myself out for it too. Heck, I made that prediction on radio Saturday, so I sound like a fool to everyone. Opinions, people are wrong sometimes.

On the KU thing, yes, KU is denying. I'm not sure if it's KU-sponsored or not. It may not be. But there are a herd of KU fans coming.
STAMPEDE!
They do have a lot of cows!

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2010, 02:54:09 PM »
Just stirring the pot here guys. I'm not going to be the Internet tough guy. I'm sure Levi is a good dude. I've just never talked to him.

He's really not a good dude at all.

LET'S GET IT ON!  :excited:

Offline JimmySnuka

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2010, 02:55:04 PM »

I hope Levi stabs you.

... .... with his penis.

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2010, 02:57:10 PM »
this thread  :love:

so angry

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2010, 02:57:43 PM »
 :katpak:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2010, 02:58:18 PM »

you've gained a lot of respect from the right people by calling levi out and offering to fight him.  i would hate to see you lose that; through cowardly backpedaling.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline QuinnMac

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2010, 03:06:26 PM »

I hope Levi stabs you.

... .... with a trident.

Offline JMart

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2010, 03:11:20 PM »

I hope Levi stabs you.

... .... with his penis.

Yep, you took it there.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2010, 03:11:37 PM »
 :bitchslap:

Offline JMart

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2010, 03:12:43 PM »

I hope Levi stabs you.

... .... with a trident.

I think a trident belongs on the "underrated things" thread. Moderators, please fix. Oh, I am a moderator. Never mind.

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2010, 03:13:33 PM »
First of all, I have nothing against Cole personally. He seems like a swell guy, and up until I saw his Twitter picture a few months ago, I wouldn’t know him if I saw him.

All I know about him is what I read and personal conversations I’ve had with others.

Yeah, there a few things that, from a professional standpoint, irk me. And his faulty predictions are the least of them.

He’s in a tough business. I couldn’t handle it, and I got out (was ushered out?). I like to think I know a little bit about the biz, though, and I respect the people who do it the right way.

As far as a fight, the logistics aren’t in its favor. But maybe some day.  :dunno:

Offline QuinnMac

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2010, 03:15:11 PM »

I hope Levi stabs you.

... .... with a trident.

I think a trident belongs on the "underrated things"
thread. Moderators, please fix. Oh, I am a moderator. Never mind.
Absolutely, a great oversight by me.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2010, 03:20:42 PM »
First of all, I have nothing against Cole personally. He seems like a swell guy, and up until I saw his Twitter picture a few months ago, I wouldn’t know him if I saw him.

All I know about him is what I read and personal conversations I’ve had with others.

Yeah, there a few things that, from a professional standpoint, irk me. And his faulty predictions are the least of them.

He’s in a tough business. I couldn’t handle it, and I got out (was ushered out?). I like to think I know a little bit about the biz, though, and I respect the people who do it the right way.

As far as a fight, the logistics aren’t in its favor. But maybe some day.  :dunno:

Is Cole pretty much saying he could kick your ass one of the things that irk you?

(just trying to stoke the fire that seems to be dying here)

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2010, 03:24:31 PM »

Holy cow!  What a pussy!

Offline JMart

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2010, 03:26:12 PM »

As far as a fight, the logistics aren’t in its favor. But maybe some day.  :dunno:

Holy cow!  What a pussy!

Easy, Jeffy. That's family right there. [Side note: we need an emoticon of OB calming the waters. Far smarter or dorkier people can figure out how to do it...]

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2010, 03:26:35 PM »

Is Cole pretty much saying he could kick your ass one of the things that irk you?

(just trying to stoke the fire that seems to be dying here)

What really irks me is that Steve Dave deleted a post saying I gave him hell until he finally stood up and kicked me in the balls.  :confused:

The first thing I ever said about Steve Dave was in 2007, and it went something like: "Steve Dave is the best commenter on J-Mart's blog."  :bawl:

So whatcha got to say 'bout that, Mr. "Dave"?  :curse:

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2010, 03:26:57 PM »
Levi has the necessary mean streak to keep it competitive. I have played basketball with him just once, but he's ferocious on the boards (probably since that's the only thing he can do).  :facepalm:

Offline JimmySnuka

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »
I'm all for anything that results in Manbeck's expiration. Are you up to it, Levi? Like Karate Kid II, a fight to the death. Just don't honk his nose at the end. Kill both him and his lousy reporting forever.

Offline JMart

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2010, 03:44:47 PM »
I'm all for anything that results in Manbeck's expiration. Are you up to it, Levi? Like Karate Kid II, a fight to the death. Just don't honk his nose at the end. Kill both him and his lousy reporting forever.

... And things just got REAL.

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »
Levi has the necessary mean streak to keep it competitive. I have played basketball with him just once, but he's ferocious on the boards (probably since that's the only thing he can do).  :facepalm:

Three-point shooting contest. You. Me. Wherever. Whenever.

(FWIW: I never crash the boards. But I did block six shots in a game once!)