Author Topic: Another One For Our Guy Daniel  (Read 164980 times)

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
Re: Another One For Our Guy Daniel
« Reply #850 on: May 13, 2014, 06:35:03 PM »
I wonder why the coaches didn't let Sams throw the ball more in the games last year.

:confused:

Is this the real reason you couldn't fall asleep last night?  :frown:
Partially.  It's like. How could they even know if he was a good passer if he never got to throw the ball?

I DON'T GET IT!

Are our coaches psychics?

maybe they saw him throw the ball 1e6 times in scrimmages and practices?

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: May 13, 2014, 06:35:20 PM »
I wonder why the coaches didn't let Sams throw the ball more in the games last year.

Partially.  It's like. How could they even know if he was a good passer if he never got to throw the ball?

I DON'T GET IT!

It's almost like they got to see him throw outside of games or something  :confused:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: May 13, 2014, 06:37:39 PM »
Lack of brain power was Sams undoing Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe he wasn't intelligent enough to discern the playbook and nobody wanted to bring this point out into the light. There are many athletes like this who show wonderful physical ability but can't get on the same page after page after page. So they escape the called play by improvising. I believe our coaches simplified the plays for Daniel  to run at least 800 plus yards. This transfer will put the eye on Ertz to produce when called upon. Daniel's leaving may very well be an addition by subtraction.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: May 13, 2014, 06:42:18 PM »
we don't need you to repost yard dogs stuff
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: May 13, 2014, 07:17:27 PM »
1997 Snyder would have known how to use Sams.It would have been beautiful

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: May 13, 2014, 07:39:12 PM »
Lack of brain power was Sams undoing Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe he wasn't intelligent enough to discern the playbook and nobody wanted to bring this point out into the light. There are many athletes like this who show wonderful physical ability but can't get on the same page after page after page. So they escape the called play by improvising. I believe our coaches simplified the plays for Daniel  to run at least 800 plus yards. This transfer will put the eye on Ertz to produce when called upon. Daniel's leaving may very well be an addition by subtraction.

Post the entire thread right now.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: May 13, 2014, 07:42:06 PM »
Sorry guys, _33 wanted it:

NYCatscan

On full scholarship
Post #1243
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Lack of brain power was Sams undoing Reply

Maybe he wasn't intelligent enough to discern the playbook and nobody wanted to bring this point out into the light. There are many athletes like this who show wonderful physical ability but can't get on the same page after page after page. So they escape the called play by improvising. I believe our coaches simplified the plays for Daniel  to run at least 800 plus yards. This transfer will put the eye on Ertz to produce when called upon. Daniel's leaving may very well be an addition by subtraction. 5/13 6:12 PM | IP: Logged

theori...cowboy
Post #4544
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: Lack of brain power was Sams undoing Reply

I think it's just as likely that it was a lack of attention to detail in preparation and poor decision making is practices rather than a lack on mental capacity.

I am guessing Daniel was well versed in the playbook, but there is still a big difference between knowing the playbook and being able to demonstrate the ability to execute it.5/13 6:25 PM | IP: Logged

Purpletothebone

Post #686
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Originally posted by NYCatscan:

Why would you post a comment like that about ANY of our players?  All we know is that Waters was playing very well so Sams wasn't the starter at QB.  When he played, it appeared that he gave everything he had.  That was evident in his performance on the field.

When he was at receiver many people in the program said he showed great promise, but again, he was behind many players who had been concentrating on receiver only. 

I don't mind you posting your opinions, but at least don't post them like you have facts about the situation.  You don't know Sams intelligence level, you don't know that the coaches simplified the plays for him, so don't post those as facts.

He is a player that gave two years of his eligibility to our program and helped our team excel. 

5/13 6:30 PM | IP: Logged

TXbusinessCat

All-Big 12 performer
Post #8271
Cen Tex
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Probably one of the biggest dick head posts I've ever seen on here. Generally I don't name call or stoop to the lower levels of argument. But this isn't only uncalled for, you can't even being to apologize enough for making a post like this.5/13 6:34 PM | IP: Logged

StillPurple

Almost on scholarship
Post #682
Stillwater, Ok.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Originally posted by NYCatscan:

Hmmmmm....you wouldn't happen to be related somehow to the late Al Campanis, originally with the Brooklyn Dodgers
before moving to LA?5/13 6:48 PM | IP: Logged

lovecats

A solid starter
Post #5208
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

How in the name of God could any K-State fan write, or even think, of anything like this? Comments like this are stuff you would read or see in places like Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Georgia long before the Brown v. Board of Ed decision and the civil rights struggles in the 1960s. So please, before you or any of your erstwhile supporters, post anything like this again, engage your intellect before you come anywhere near a computer. Even more problematic try to get to know anyone who is not of your distinct racial or ethnic grouping -- knowledge is power and reason will liberate you from your folly.5/13 7:05 PM | IP: Logged

PurpleWarPig

On the depth chart
Post #2597
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Concerning the choice of subject title:

Lack of brain power was NYCatscan's undoing5/13 7:09 PM | IP: Logged

ksu1

Post #7796
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Originally posted by lovecats:
How in the name of God could any K-State fan write, or even think, of anything like this? Comments like this are stuff you would read or see in places like Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Georgia long before the Brown v. Board of Ed decision and the civil rights struggles in the 1960s. So please, before you or any of your erstwhile supporters, post anything like this again, engage your intellect before you come anywhere near a computer. Even more problematic try to get to know anyone who is not of your distinct racial or ethnic grouping -- knowledge is power and reason will liberate you from your folly.

Holy cow.

Subject line could have shown some restraint...but geez.  Really?

We've got some some mentally unstable prima donnas around here.5/13 7:12 PM | IP: Logged

gpo03149

Post #773
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Staff.....This could be deleted.5/13 7:15 PM | IP: Logged

AggieLou

Post #1528
LQ
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

I agree that this should be deleted by the staff. I am terribly sad to here that Daniel is leaving. I still think he could have been a very dangerous weapon for us as QB after Jake graduates after he matures more. Good luck to him at McNeese or wherever he chooses to go. I think he is absolutely making the right decision to go FCS. There is a lot of good football played at that level.5/13 7:20 PM | IP: Logged

MoWildcat

Post #3193
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Tacky.  Classless post.
5/13 7:21 PM | IP: Logged

willcat

On the depth chart
Post #2403
Golden, CO

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: Lack of brain power is your undoing Reply

My lord....5/13 7:23 PM | IP: Logged

lovecats

A solid starter
Post #5211
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

KSU 1, what are you, a candidate for the Klan or Aryan Nations? Which is it?5/13 7:24 PM | IP: Logged

Tad

Almost on scholarship
Post #794
Manhattan
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: Lack of brain power is your undoing Reply

How does one delete posts.

If I have family members who are this dumb...I put 'em upstairs and throw away the key.5/13 7:25 PM | IP: Logged

lovecats

A solid starter
Post #5212
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

I knew we had some racially challenged folks here, but I didn't know how many. How tragic.5/13 7:26 PM | IP: Logged

Farm Boy

On full scholarship
Post #1251
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Lucky for NYCatscan the internet and Gopowercat allow and encourage things to go clear down to the really stupid can say anything. If they didn't you would never be heard. 5/13 7:30 PM | IP: Logged

aroberson25

Post #617
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Were mentored by Donald Sterling? Or perhaps he's your father you never knew about?5/13 7:38 PM | IP: Logged

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: May 13, 2014, 07:43:01 PM »
Also, talk over there that Leandrew gordon and a bunch of other walk-ons are fleeing.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 13, 2014, 07:55:54 PM »
Hey everyone. How are all my fellow k-state fans doing this evening?

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: May 13, 2014, 08:12:28 PM »
Hey everyone. How are all my fellow k-state fans doing this evening?

The dark smoldering earth has a peaceful beauty to it.

Yes memphis. It's been a tough day.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: May 13, 2014, 08:19:43 PM »
Serious question for those that like waters, why do you think he is good?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: May 13, 2014, 08:22:14 PM »
I'm still sad

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: May 13, 2014, 08:23:50 PM »

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: May 13, 2014, 08:26:02 PM »

I enjoyed the games he has won.  I HOPE he improves and wins one against someone who we aren't favored against.

fear the arm beard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: May 13, 2014, 08:41:51 PM »
Remember how our guy was top ten in aQBR the entire season?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: May 13, 2014, 08:43:27 PM »
I'm still sad
I feel like someone ran over my heart with a Winnebago 
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: May 13, 2014, 08:43:59 PM »
watching him waste away on the sidelines would have been super rough on me you guys.  it was very hard last year seeing our coaches waste him.  maybe it is better this way.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: May 13, 2014, 08:50:59 PM »

I enjoyed the games he has won.  I HOPE he improves and wins one against someone who we aren't favored against.

fear the arm beard

of course he's going to improve, he's going to be great next year

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: May 13, 2014, 08:52:20 PM »
watching him waste away on the sidelines would have been super rough on me you guys.  it was very hard last year seeing our coaches waste him.  maybe it is better this way.

That's actually a great point. I like Waters when he makes great long passes though, for the record.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: May 13, 2014, 09:12:15 PM »
Remember how our guy was top ten in aQBR the entire season?

He's the one that got away

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: May 13, 2014, 09:12:53 PM »

fear the arm beard

of course he's going to improve, he's going to be great next year

I hope you are right!

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: May 13, 2014, 09:28:14 PM »
He should go to McNeese St.. Their starting QB graduated this past season and they finished the season ranked in the FCS Top 10. They also open the 2014 season in Lincoln.

:love:

Southeastern LA was also Top 10, but they return a really good QB who transferred from Oregon. Other FCS options are Grambling, Nicholls State, Northwestern State, and Southern.

Southern is pretty good too and their QB graduated, but SWAC schools don't play in the FCS playoffs.

As a one-time southland conference football "expert" McNeese is absolutely the best choice for him. Best football program (by a rough ridin' mile), best players around him, best chance to get to the league out of any FCS school in Louisiana. That program's got some history and was kicking the Southland's ass for a while. It still could.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: May 13, 2014, 09:29:53 PM »
As long as he doesn't go to Sam Houston State. Then I'd go from "Shot Stop Prairie Fire" to "Yelling at _FAN and KK for no reason Prairie Fire"

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: May 13, 2014, 09:40:35 PM »

I DON'T GET IT!

#dinkmentia

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: May 13, 2014, 09:41:25 PM »
He should go to McNeese St.. Their starting QB graduated this past season and they finished the season ranked in the FCS Top 10. They also open the 2014 season in Lincoln.

MCNEESE STATE IN THE HOUSE !!!