Author Topic: Another One For Our Guy Daniel  (Read 164987 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Another One For Our Guy Daniel
« Reply #550 on: May 12, 2014, 10:52:06 PM »
 :lol:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 12, 2014, 10:52:35 PM »
Good.   All of you get off the train.  Snyder is the best thing to happen to KSU ever, and for you to throw him under the bus because your boyfriend quit show you are pathetic.  Go root for ku you losers.

All right you rough ridin' bigot piece of crap. Go take your hate somewhere else.

goEMAW Rule #1.  If you don't like what somebody is saying, call them a bigot or a racist.

Denied.

When someone is being a bigot or racist, call them out because they are awful humans we don't want on this family board.

goEMAW Rule #2.  When your faulty logic is exposed, double-down on said logic and do it with more fervor.

Serious question. Do you know what I mean when I call you a bigot?
I have a feeling he is about to lay down goEMAW Rule #3 on your ass, so just be prepared.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 12, 2014, 10:52:42 PM »
Jdub really has some explaining to do

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 12, 2014, 10:52:51 PM »
You know when Redd finally got his parole and the world was new and scary and full of uncertainty?  This is like that moment.  Hopefully we don't end up hanging ourselves like Brooks and instead land on the beach in Zihuatenejo.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 12, 2014, 10:53:37 PM »
Good.   All of you get off the train.  Snyder is the best thing to happen to KSU ever, and for you to throw him under the bus because your boyfriend quit show you are pathetic.  Go root for ku you losers.

All right you rough ridin' bigot piece of crap. Go take your hate somewhere else.

goEMAW Rule #1.  If you don't like what somebody is saying, call them a bigot or a racist.

Denied.

When someone is being a bigot or racist, call them out because they are awful humans we don't want on this family board.

But it's ok for someone to say they want jake to break his spine and never walk again? Or to say eff Snyder? I mean, he's the man who built this "family." Don't condone wishing someone a life in a wheelchair yet shun someone for saying "boyfriend" to describe an adult man who is obsessed with a backup QB.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: May 12, 2014, 10:53:38 PM »
Let's be honest, he hasn't been the same since Boulder.

EDIT: jk jdub lol

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 12, 2014, 10:54:05 PM »
on occasion, I think our fanbase needs this like the Konza Prairie needs flame, you guys.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 12, 2014, 10:54:14 PM »

Denied.

goEMAW Rule #2.  When your faulty logic is exposed, double-down on said logic and do it with more fervor.

I have a feeling he is about to lay down goEMAW Rule #3 on your ass, so just be prepared.

Good thing I have my friend, dobber, to back me up. :D

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 12, 2014, 10:55:27 PM »

Denied.

But it's ok for someone to say they want jake to break his spine and never walk again? Or to say eff Snyder? I mean, he's the man who built this "family." Don't condone wishing someone a life in a wheelchair yet shun someone for saying "boyfriend" to describe an adult man who is obsessed with a backup QB.

Link? And I never said eff Snyder.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 12, 2014, 10:55:50 PM »

Denied.

Yes, I know what you mean, and I find it amusing. (But also
somewhat troubling that these slurs are so easy for you to make.)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 12, 2014, 10:56:14 PM »
Plz forgive me for failing to keep track of all the QB's that weren't as good as Sams.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 12, 2014, 10:56:29 PM »
we'll be fine, btw
emaw

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 12, 2014, 10:56:45 PM »

Pretty sure Ertz has already red shirted. Also, heard that Ertz is the number 2 and has been killing it. Still sad though :(

Really?

I am probably wrong, but I swear I thought I heard that Huebner was tracking ahead of Ertz.

In either case, we probably have Dylan Meier parts 2 and 3 there.   I say start the Freshman next year.

.......And, is it crazy to think that maybe, just maybe this staff might have been thinking along those lines?!?  Yes.  Yes, it is crazy.  I want to apologize to each of you.  I get a little carried away sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 12, 2014, 10:58:10 PM »
OurDailyBears ?@OurDailyBears  21m
That dude Daniel Sams that ripped up Baylor last year is transferring.  Good news for us, bad for them.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 12, 2014, 10:58:39 PM »
I hope waters breaks his spine in the opening drive of the season and is stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his miserable, Iowa-y life.

I've never said someone should be banned here and my opinion is irrelevant...but this is awful and should be taken down. I don't want ANYONE to read this and take it seriously. God forbid JW sees this and leaves is too. Grow up, loser. Seriously. I'm going to lecture you at FF after I destroy you in trivia because you're dumb and an ant could beat you in trivia. Loser.

hemmy, print the eff out of OK_Cat's post and show it Waters.  Also print the eff out of whatever paperwork's involved with undoing Sams' transfer.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 12, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »
on occasion, I think our fanbase needs this like the Konza Prairie needs flame, you guys.

great post, chunkles.  we should stop calling them meltdowns and call them prairie fires.
emaw

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 12, 2014, 10:59:08 PM »

Pretty sure Ertz has already red shirted. Also, heard that Ertz is the number 2 and has been killing it. Still sad though :(

Really?

I am probably wrong, but I swear I thought I heard that Huebner was tracking ahead of Ertz.

In either case, we probably have Dylan Meier parts 2 and 3 there.   I say start the Freshman next year.

.......And, is it crazy to think that maybe, just maybe this staff might have been thinking along those lines?!?  Yes.  Yes, it is crazy.  I want to apologize to each of you.  I get a little carried away sometimes.

This.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 12, 2014, 10:59:22 PM »

Really?

That's also what I heard. I am not ITK by any means though.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 12, 2014, 11:01:11 PM »
i mean all bbs'ing and raging aside, it is absolutely appropriate to criticize the coaching staff in this instance. Sams tore up the Big 12 champs last year practically on his athletic ability alone, so if the coaches can't find a way to fit him into the lineup then that should be considered a massive oversight on their part.

the posters acting like this coaching staff should always be above reproach and assassinating Sams's character are just hilarious. we can always survive without the best talent on the field, right? never mind that two of the best players on the 2012 team were highly rated transfers that made the nfl draft. never mind that the talent on the 1990's squads would've been rated highly on rivals. we can always coach up the five hearts because snyder is god, right?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 12, 2014, 11:01:24 PM »
we'll be fine, btw

I think not have Sams at least as a change of pace wildcat back and another thing teams have to plan for could cost us a game or two.  There will be a few games where Jake is off, Tyler won't be able to break loose, and we won't have anything else.  Having Daniel to try something new could have won us 1 or 2 of those games.  Something along the lines of the TCU game last year. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline UCHADBRO

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: May 12, 2014, 11:02:00 PM »
I don't know specifics, but I have a friend who works in Vanier that told me Ertz has been tearing it up, and Daniel prly would have been backing him up.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 12, 2014, 11:02:35 PM »
I'm sad that #life is gone, but holy crap, some of you need to take a xanax and calm the eff down. If we don't sign a JUCO QB this year and are left with Delton and Ertz battling it out then maybe it will be time to lose our minds, but even then...
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 12, 2014, 11:02:45 PM »

Really?

Ertz was the perceived #2 before the spring game and after the Spring Game public sentiment anointed Hubener the #2. 

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 12, 2014, 11:03:16 PM »

great post, chunkles.  we should stop calling them meltdowns and call them prairie fires.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 12, 2014, 11:08:20 PM »
i mean all bbs'ing and raging aside, it is absolutely appropriate to criticize the coaching staff in this instance. Sams tore up the Big 12 champs last year practically on his athletic ability alone, so if the coaches can't find a way to fit him into the lineup then that should be considered a massive oversight on their part.

the posters acting like this coaching staff should always be above reproach and assassinating Sams's character are just hilarious. we can always survive without the best talent on the field, right? never mind that two of the best players on the 2012 team were highly rated transfers that made the nfl draft. never mind that the talent on the 1990's squads would've been rated highly on rivals. we can always coach up the five hearts because snyder is god, right?

Don't disagree with this. We should have made it work out. That said, I don't have anything to go off of aside from incredibly trustworthy sources telling me that daniel's playing time came down to simple things. In relation to the QB competition, Jake showed up early and left late while bringing the team together. In relation to him trying to break the WR depth chart, he wasn't quite as good as our best receivers. That should be a good sign since we all know Daniel is a great athlete.

Anyone who suggests this makes me a racist is, in turn, a huge racist.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.