Author Topic: Another One For Our Guy Daniel  (Read 166359 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Another One For Our Guy Daniel
« Reply #450 on: May 12, 2014, 10:01:32 PM »
I'm just numb.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 12, 2014, 10:01:33 PM »

I hope waters breaks his spine in the opening drive of the season and is stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his miserable, Iowa-y life.

LOL at "drive."

#H30

Yeah, should have said 'the first three and out.' Anger got the best of me.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 12, 2014, 10:03:44 PM »
This is a giant kick in the nuts.  I went over to GPC to see their reaction and right in the middle that rough ridin' bad person ARM goes off and slanders TT saying he was suspended instead of mono.  We don't deserve nice things.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 12, 2014, 10:04:28 PM »
When Nick Marshall goes Taylor Martinez on us (i.e. Runs the ball up our asses on national television) bill will realize what a mistake he's made

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 12, 2014, 10:05:09 PM »
This is a giant kick in the nuts.  I went over to GPC to see their reaction and right in the middle that rough ridin' bad person ARM goes off and slanders TT saying he was suspended instead of mono.  We don't deserve nice things.

I don't really care what the tucks of GPC have to say right now
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 12, 2014, 10:05:50 PM »
I don't feel anymore.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 12, 2014, 10:08:52 PM »
There's a stott shaped hole in my heart, right now.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 12, 2014, 10:08:58 PM »
Hatter is attempting to make a point on GPC, about Sams quitting because he has found that it will not be easy for him to start.

LOADS of people are jumping on Hatter, but for the wrong reasoning...they think Hatter is talking about QB, but he's talking about WR.

There were a couple quotes from players at the Spring game that were strange when they talked about Sams work at WR.  I got the impression that they were implying that he wasn't wowing them at WR.

I think it's possible that Sams is not currently a starter at WR.  And, it's clear that Daniel believes that he is far enough down the chart that he won't play much.  So, it would seem Hatter is at least partially correct.

However, the pressure is now on Waters.  All I can do to rationalize this is hope that Waters throws for a bagillion yards and TD's.  If he doesn't have a great year, it will be a legendary lost opportunity.

Also, I demand to know who on the coaching staff is backing Waters at QB.  I want to know who to either congratulate or crucify this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 12, 2014, 10:12:36 PM »
I hate the bashing of Snyder.  All because you guys fell in love with a guy who talked a good game.  But he couldn't read a defense or throw a pass, and then he quit. That you would bash Snyder in this situation shows how stupid you are.  This board is the worst.

I would've liked to have him as back-up and for wildcat package, but at least we won't have to hear it from you idiots this year.  Please, stay true to your word and go root for bama.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 12, 2014, 10:13:50 PM »
Eat a dick Steffy.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 12, 2014, 10:14:05 PM »
I hate the bashing of Snyder.  All because you guys fell in love with a guy who talked a good game.  But he couldn't read a defense or throw a pass, and then he quit. That you would bash Snyder in this situation shows how stupid you are.  This board is the worst.

I would've liked to have him as back-up and for wildcat package, but at least we won't have to hear it from you idiots this year.  Please, stay true to your word and go root for bama.
get the eff out steffy
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 12, 2014, 10:15:19 PM »

Let us rough ridin' grieve you dick!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 12, 2014, 10:15:31 PM »
Hey steffy go eff yourself

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 12, 2014, 10:16:13 PM »
Steffy, that was uncalled for

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 12, 2014, 10:16:39 PM »
Hatter is attempting to make a point on GPC, about Sams quitting because he has found that it will not be easy for him to start.

LOADS of people are jumping on Hatter, but for the wrong reasoning...they think Hatter is talking about QB, but he's talking about WR.

There were a couple quotes from players at the Spring game that were strange when they talked about Sams work at WR.  I got the impression that they were implying that he wasn't wowing them at WR.

I think it's possible that Sams is not currently a starter at WR.  And, it's clear that Daniel believes that he is far enough down the chart that he won't play much.  So, it would seem Hatter is at least partially correct.

However, the pressure is now on Waters.  All I can do to rationalize this is hope that Waters throws for a bagillion yards and TD's.  If he doesn't have a great year, it will be a legendary lost opportunity.

Also, I demand to know who on the coaching staff is backing Waters at QB.  I want to know who to either congratulate or crucify this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's OC DD!
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: May 12, 2014, 10:16:51 PM »

I'll take the playmaking athlete with good speed and agility and has problems reading sometimes over the loser who stands in the pocket for 20 seconds and air mails 5 yard rough ridin' curls. 

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 12, 2014, 10:16:51 PM »
i hate the bashing of waters, but there isn't enough snyder bashing. how could the staff fail to promise him enough time? without a running back they should have at least promised him that he would get snaps in a wildcat-type role.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 12, 2014, 10:17:10 PM »
This steffy dude is a real bad person. 

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 12, 2014, 10:17:39 PM »
Sean Frye ?@SeanEFrye  23m
Word around the program is that Sams was causing more problems than solutions for Snyder and Co. Decision to transfer has got to be mutual..
Expand     Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 Retweeted by Trim
 Martavious Irving ?@NVOXO3  20m
@SeanEFrye Sean...shut up

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 12, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »
eff the coaches. All of them. Will not attend a game this year. #Life

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 12, 2014, 10:18:12 PM »
:lol: white people are so damn stupid

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 12, 2014, 10:18:28 PM »

It's @EllRobersonisInnocent.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 12, 2014, 10:18:46 PM »
 :Lurk:
Hope he goes to a major school and wins tons of awards and just rough ridin' mushes BS at QB. 

BS was his biggest fan on the coaching staff.

This is true, FWIW.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 12, 2014, 10:18:59 PM »
 :bawl:
@Trogdor_gE

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 12, 2014, 10:19:17 PM »
Hope he goes to a major school and wins tons of awards and just rough ridin' mushes BS at QB. 

BS was his biggest fan on the coaching staff.

Bill is a pos

This is not true, FWIW.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.