Author Topic: On Field Cluster ='s a cacophony of Tuck'isms . . . please share your favorites  (Read 6902 times)

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
"As long as we beat the chickenhawks I'm okay with this season."

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Wait until the "wizard" opens up the "playbook".
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Doo dad hee haw, hyuck! :Carl:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
"Snyder knows what he's doing."   :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
If Sean has learned even half what his father knows he will make a great head coach

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If Sean has learned even half what his father knows he will make a great head coach

Oh man, pretty sure I would vomit on the spot if I heard this in person.

@mikec2w

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
After all the anger and frustration, it comes down to getting better every day.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"You guys are just entitled" (Followed by the usual) "You just don't appreciate how far we've come"

Newsflash:  The horrible pre-Snyder days discussion has past its sell by date.   We spent $2 million a year on athletics back then, we spend $2.75 million a year just on a football coach now.   The same people we scream about respect in one breath, and then act like it's still 1987 in the next.

Boy that really makes me  :shakesfist:

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
We all need to come together as a family...the team needs us more then ever now...

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
I have had enough of you fans that think we are going to get killed. If you are going to think and talk like that take your mentality and your negative a** to Lawrence. there's no room for a cancer like you fans. your half the reason the team is split. your the ones booing when the other QB comes back in the game. you have no idea what kind of impact we make on a team. keep talking trash on these guys and not giving them the chance. then when we win you will all state that you knew it. If you believe we're going to lose to Goliath every single game then you are the ones settling for defeat. I've seriously had enough of your talk.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"As long as we beat the chickenhawks I'm okay with this season."

I've got bad news for that guy...2004 redux

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
 :combofan:
The tucks are very anti-sean and very pro let currie make the hire. Sean is greater than any hire I trust currie with.  :flush:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Uniforms don't matter.

tmcats

a point made here before, snyder doesn't want kids who would come to a school because of their uniforms.  why does that escape so many here?

tmcats

he has said he doesn't want kids who choose a program just becuase of facilities.  i'm sure he feels the same for uniforms.  i've never seen unies listed on his intrinsic values. 

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
you have no right to say that. if it wasn't for LHC Bill Snyder you wouldn't even care about football.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
you have no right to say that. if it wasn't for LHC Bill Snyder you wouldn't even care about football.
fanning?  :sdeek:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Man what a great thread idea

Has "he is setting up for a run in 14'"been said yet?

I hear that a lot from the belt cell phone crowd

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile

:popcorn:

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
"We missed the boat not hiring Chipman, hope we don't let Sean get away"

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
We all need to come together as a family...the team needs us more then ever now...

Hate this one.

None of you are coming to my house for the holidays nor is the idea of us all being "family" gonna make anybody play harder. 

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
"We missed the boat not hiring Chipman, hope we don't let Sean get away"

Chip? Maybe. Sean? Absolutely not.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

First and formost LHCBS will want someone who is familar with K-State, our region, the conference and most importantly what it takes to win in Manhattan, KS.  Most of the "big" names thrown out in this thread have no clue how to do those things.

Here.

In Manhattan, KS.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
As I've stated before... Spoiled fan base. Not all, but many. Oh yes, it's a discussion board, but often a disgusting board as well. Carry on.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
K-State is a fumble here, official call there, away from being 4-0.  No reason for a melt down.
I would say Coach is glum because of the penalties and fumbles.  A K-State team must be a team that wins the turnover and penalty margin because it's not going to out-talent most teams.  And there's no reason less talented teams can't win the turnover and penalty margin.
This is why he is glum.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Good grief! Have some patience. Coach had to replace most of last years starters, with the exception of the o-line. As good of a coach as he is, he can’t even coach game experience. I am confident with playing time, that most will get better.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
How on earth is the sky falling this quickly? As many posters on here have stated, this team just doesn't have the talent or experience we had last year. For everything that Snyder has done for this university, can't we spot him a few rebuilding years? I miss the good old days when we were just ecstatic to get a bowl bid. If we go to a bowl (ANY BOWL) in the next 2 years I will be happy as pie. I feel as though people forget how far this football team and university have come from the 80s and it is b/c of only one man.