Author Topic: Merriewether/Colon  (Read 7829 times)

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Merriewether/Colon
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2010, 12:37:46 PM »
Good chance of him transferring too

He's going to be a junior and has already used his redshirt you Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) rube

Wow sounds identical to another couple players on our team who transferred in as junior status.

And steve, lets hear it tard, defend 0 POINTS, 1 REBOUND, 1 TURNOVER, and 4 FOULS.

So much for your NBA 1st rd pick theory

FAIL

Name one you stupid hick.  And I'm not defending his play.  I'm pointing out that you are a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

CK was a junior this year

And he had a redshirt to sit with dumbfrack  :flush:

Nobody gives a sh*t!  Steve you sound a bit bitchy today, whats wrong?  Your dumbass predictions make you look like the bclaymoore of this crap board.

And come on steve defend your dumbfrack thug Samuels, overrated POS.  Send him back to the hood

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2010, 12:41:19 PM »

He's going to be a junior and has already used his redshirt you Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) rube

Wow sounds identical to another couple players on our team who transferred in as junior status.

And steve, lets hear it tard, defend 0 POINTS, 1 REBOUND, 1 TURNOVER, and 4 FOULS.

FAIL

Name one you stupid hick.  And I'm not defending his play.  I'm pointing out that you are a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Nobody gives a sh*t!  Steve you sound a bit bitchy today, whats wrong?  Your dumbass predictions make you look like the bclaymoore of this crap board.

And come on steve defend your dumbfrack thug Samuels, overrated POS.  Send him back to the hood

You gave a crap until you realized you were wrong  :lol:

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2010, 12:43:33 PM »

FAIL

You gave a crap until you realized you were wrong  :lol:

0 POINTS, 1 TURNOVER, 4 FOULS

Lets hear it bclay

Offline Joeis4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2010, 12:44:04 PM »

FAIL

You are one Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) shazbot!. SD is saying that if JamSam were to transfer he would have only one year to play for some shitty school rather than play 2 for an elite eight school. He never said he played good and we all know he didnt play well so quit bitching.

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2010, 12:47:14 PM »

FAIL

You are one Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) shazbot!. SD is saying that if JamSam were to transfer he would have only one year to play for some shitty school rather than play 2 for an elite eight school. He never said he played good and we all know he didnt play well so quit bitching.

Didnt play well?  He was f'n awful

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2010, 01:21:15 PM »
Mods, please change the name of the thread to "Steve Dave attempting to reason with a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) person."
 :lol:

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2010, 01:29:04 PM »
Mods, please change the name of the thread to "Steve Dave attempting to reason with a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) person."

Ok pexican and steve dave, here you go.

Samuels stats throughout the tourney.  Pexican these numbers maybe a little to advanced for you, i'll try and draw sum picture diagrams for your dumbass later.

North Texas, 1-3 FG, 2 points, 2 Reb, 2 TOs
BYU, 0-6FG, 1 point, 5 Reb, 2 TOs
Xavier, (only game he showed up), 4-7 FG, 14 points,5 Reb, 4TOs
Butler, 0-4FG, 0 points, 1 Reb, 1TO

5-20 from the field
25%FG
13 Rebs to 9 TO

Nothing increases your chances more than having your 6th man of the year come in and give you 4 points and 3 rebounds and 2 turnovers a game while shooting 25% from the floor while playing the post!

/thread

Steve and pexif*ck your up

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2010, 01:30:19 PM »
maybe he'll transfer?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2010, 01:33:26 PM »
really couldn't be happier with how this thread turned out.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2010, 01:37:05 PM »
why can't we get a good version of threadkiller? i mean, it can't be that hard.  maybe i'll make a sock.

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2010, 01:37:16 PM »

Sorry for ruining your thread felix, but if you are gonna start pointing fingers at players who sucked this tourney, then Samuels is just to blame as CM or LC, in fact prolly more so.  I think LC outplayed JS for most of the tourney.  At least CM or LC didnt give up on their team.

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2010, 01:39:04 PM »
why can't we get a good version of threadkiller? i mean, it can't be that hard.  maybe i'll make a sock.

Geez Rick way to come to the table empty f'n handed.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »

Sorry for ruining your thread felix, but if you are gonna start pointing fingers at players who sucked this tourney, then Samuels is just to blame as CM or LC, in fact prolly more so.  I think LC outplayed JS for most of the tourney.  At least CM or LC didnt give up on their team.

Ruining it?  More like rough ridin' owning it. Don't let these uppity self-appointed "BBS elites" intimidate you into backing down.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2010, 01:42:22 PM »
Merri played a hell of a leading man in "K-State Confidential"

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2010, 01:45:42 PM »

Samuels stats throughout the tourney.  Pexican these numbers maybe a little to advanced for you, i'll try and draw sum picture diagrams for your dumbass later.

5-20 from the field
25%FG
13 Rebs to 9 TO

Nothing increases your chances more than having your 6th man of the year come in and give you 4 points and 3 rebounds and 2 turnovers a game while shooting 25% from the floor while playing the post!

/thread

Just because you said /thread, it doesn't end, FWIW.

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2010, 01:48:45 PM »

5-20 from the field
25%FG
13 Rebs to 9 TO

/thread

Yeah I knew it wouldnt, everyone on here is gonna want a piece of my sh*t after I make steve dave and the loser pencidick look like bitches

Im still waiting for them to defend the self proclaimed greatest 6th man in cbball history

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2010, 01:49:46 PM »

This. He's obviously motivated but just can't seem to grasp the concept... or perhaps there just no talent there.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2010, 01:51:12 PM »

Samuels stats throughout the tourney.  Pexican these numbers maybe a little to advanced for you, i'll try and draw sum picture diagrams for your dumbass later.

5-20 from the field
25%FG
13 Rebs to 9 TO

/thread

Yeah I knew it wouldnt, everyone on here is gonna want a piece of my sh*t after I make steve dave and the loser pencidick look like bitches

Im still waiting for them to defend the self proclaimed greatest 6th man in cbball history

:confused: When did Jamar say that?

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »

This. He's obviously motivated but just can't seem to grasp the concept... or perhaps there just no talent there.

I blame it on inferior competition.  Im mailing this thread in, which is just silly and stupid

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2010, 01:55:50 PM »
Wow...now I'm convinced.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2010, 02:17:30 PM »

5-20 from the field
25%FG
13 Rebs to 9 TO

/thread

BOOM! ROASTED!

Any response from "pencidick"?  :lol: