Author Topic: To all the dumbasses  (Read 8699 times)

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: To all the dumbasses
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2013, 10:25:08 PM »
He's earned the right to do whatever he wants.  We would be nothing without him.

If he wants to drive this thing straight into the ground, he can.  I just want him to be man enough to stick around and prove whether it's all lost, or whether there is still something left.

It's up to him.  We'll see what he is made of...last time around he quit when it got tough.
Something left?  Come on Pete, we suck this year sure, but there is a lot to hope for in the upcoming seasons tbh.  LBs will be significant upgrade, we need some serious development of course and some serious DLine recruiting soon but it's not like the program is dead.  This was going to be a bad year no matter how you look at it, you can't lose 10 of 11 on D with the 1 being Tre...and lose a heisman finalist and not take a significant step down unless you are Bama, which we aren't.  We should at least have some hope.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2013, 10:26:03 PM »
So confused, should we not expect excellence out of our university? Should we not have couches? I don't know which way is up anymore

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2013, 10:27:06 PM »
:lol: 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2013, 10:27:37 PM »
This place has three types of peeps. Trolls (Carnes, who hasn't left his couch in 15 years), mods/former KSU fans dorks (MIR, Trim, etc.), and regular posters. Half the posters on here lifes are so depressing, they call for everyone's heads at K-State. They are fair weather K-State fans that should be hanging out with squawk fans in March. So Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). If you're a fan, be a fan. But don't half ass it.

Can you categorize each fan type by poster in this thread? Am I "regular poster"?
Oh man I would love to do this. But I have like 20 or 30 types.

Sorry, bud. Trolls, dorks, and regulars are all you get.
whatevs kRusty (type 17)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2013, 10:31:22 PM »
why do you do this to yourself, fanning?
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2013, 10:39:02 PM »
This place has three types of peeps. Trolls (Carnes, who hasn't left his couch in 15 years), mods/former KSU fans dorks (MIR, Trim, etc.), and regular posters. Half the posters on here lifes are so depressing, they call for everyone's heads at K-State. They are fair weather K-State fans that should be hanging out with squawk fans in March. So Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). If you're a fan, be a fan. But don't half ass it.

Am I a dork?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2013, 10:41:13 PM »
You're obviously on the mod side of the mod/dork category

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2013, 10:41:51 PM »
The color belt system was much less confusing.  Also, I look good in my orange belt.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2013, 10:42:46 PM »
What a rough ridin' losery tucked in OP. My god. Snyder has been bad so far this year. If he doesn't stop being bad he should stop coaching. Retirement, forced retirement, whatever.

College sports is big business. Coaches get paid millions. Anyone who thinks we should be forever indebted for past results is an idiot.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2013, 10:49:45 PM »
Like I always say, we have so many in our fan base who act like Snyder works for free.

The man is the second highest paid state employee only behind Bill Self.   K-State has put millions into his pockets, employed his son at 6 figures for years, put all his kids (and some his grand kids) through college on the K-State dime, and huge sacrifices in terms of money and facilities have been made to get LHC Bill Snyder to a place where they're naming the stadium after him and putting up statues of the guy.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2013, 10:52:22 PM »
Like I always say, we have so many in our fan base who act like Snyder works for free.

The man is the second highest paid state employee only behind Bill Self.   K-State has put millions into his pockets, employed his son at 6 figures for years, put all his kids (and some his grand kids) through college on the K-State dime, and huge sacrifices in terms of money and facilities have been made to get LHC Bill Snyder to a place where they're naming the stadium after him and putting up statues of the guy.

But hey, no criticizing allowed here at gopowercat.com

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2013, 10:53:55 PM »

regular poster

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2013, 10:54:08 PM »

troll

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2013, 10:54:37 PM »

troll

Well crap.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2013, 10:59:06 PM »
As a cat fan completely whipped by my wife I refuse to be talked down to by some assclown that wore a Brandon Rush jersey in public

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2013, 11:03:30 PM »
This thread should be split into 3 threads - a football thread for whatever fanning's original point was, a combofan thread for the troll/modork/regular thing, and a combofan thread for talking about fanning's adult dyslexia that caused the original confusion and his even worse explanation of his original post.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2013, 11:04:06 PM »
As a cat fan completely whipped by my wife I refuse to be talked down to by some assclown that wore a Brandon Rush jersey in public
It's @Wackytuck08

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2013, 11:06:04 PM »
Question-

I probably had a couple hundred posts on KSUFans but didnt really hit my stride until gE. Am I a KSUFan dork or a "Regular Poster"?

TIA

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2013, 11:18:35 PM »
so fanning is claiming a moral high ground I guess?

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2013, 11:21:53 PM »
Did anyone really expect us to be good this year? I was optimistic we'd be above .500, but I didn't expect much more than that. It's hard to win after losing nearly everyone on defense as well as your two biggest play-makers on offense. The coaching/play-calling/personal has not been good, but this isn't the same team as last year, or even two years ago.

If Bill is designating everything to his assistants and can't remember who is throwing touchdowns, I hope he has the courage to call it quits. And if he doesn't, I hope the University does. Joe Pa at the end was embarrassing. I don't want that for K-State.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2013, 12:36:03 AM »
Oh lord.  I was just getting used to life as a brown poster.  What am I now?  Do we get badges?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2013, 12:51:22 AM »
Darn, I guess I am a dork.

i think he left out an apostrophe.  i'm hoping i'm one of your dorks.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2013, 12:52:17 AM »
Half the posters on here lifes are so depressing.

i couldn't resist.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2013, 01:01:44 AM »
thread has it all
emaw

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2013, 06:20:56 AM »
domedomeelliotfromscrubsbouncing.gif
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles