Author Topic: seriously. who's calling the rough ridin' shots?  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
seriously. who's calling the rough ridin' shots?
« on: September 22, 2013, 07:09:53 PM »
I want to know who's calling plays and making qb sub decisions.  we deserve to know.  somebody in the media needs to get in his rough ridin' face and demand answers.

media stud: coach, you've mentioned in every post game press conference that you've misused daniel sams by either not playing him enough or not calling the right plays for him.  specifically, after texas, you spoke of how you needed to call more passing plays.  so who's calling the plays?

snyder: well, by and large herp derp

media stud: do you have a plan in place moving forward to make sure daniel gets in the game more and is allowed to pass?  on numerous occasions you've spoken highly of his passing ability, yet he's only thrown 4 passes all year and completed 3 of them.

sure doesn't seem that difficult.  I'm sure he'd dance around the answers but somebody needs to take him to task.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: seriously. who's calling the rough ridin' shots?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 07:40:55 PM »
LHC Bill Snyder is responsible

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 07:42:34 PM »

This. Still says "head coach" by his name on the website as far as I can tell.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 07:49:44 PM »
Bill died in 1998
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 07:52:05 PM »
It's better not to know, so there is absolutely no temptation to hire anybody from this staff when Bill steps down.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 08:18:37 PM »

This. Still says "head coach" by his name on the website as far as I can tell.
well obviously. he's ultimately responsible because the buck stops with him and he can overrule and/or fire anybody at anytime, but I want to know who's actually making these decisions and for how long it's been going on.

I guess my point is, I'm starting to get a really bad feeling he's letting sean or dimel use this team (and possibly the program in general) as a trial and error experiment because he knows he'll be the one taking the heat and he's untouchable. if sean (or whoever it is) does well, he can come out in a year or so and say "sean's been calling all the shots for the last couple years he's so awesome he should just take over." if it goes to crap (see: presently) no big whoop. he can't be fired, his legend has been written, and sean doesn't have a stain on his resume.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 08:30:29 PM »
The thing is, he's pulled this type crap before just about every season he didn't have a clear cut leader at QB. Nothing about this season is really out of the ordinary.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 08:52:15 PM »
The thing is, he's pulled this type crap before just about every season he didn't have a clear cut leader at QB. Nothing about this season is really out of the ordinary.
that I can remember, he's never made these type of weird statements after every game where he essentially echoes what every fan is thinking.  "we need to play sams more."  "he's a good passer."  "we needed to let him pass the ball."  then he runs him out in front of the media.  his shitty bizarre use of 2 qb's isn't out of the ordinary.  I get that.  but his comments and actions make the whole thing questionable at best and really rough ridin' concerning at worst.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 08:56:33 PM »
that I can remember, he's never made these type of weird statements after every game where he essentially echoes what every fan is thinking.  "we need to play sams more."  "he's a good passer."  "we needed to let him pass the ball."  then he runs him out in front of the media.  his shitty bizarre use of 2 qb's isn't out of the ordinary.  I get that.  but his comments and actions make the whole thing questionable at best and really rough ridin' concerning at worst.

Don't read into those stupid comments.  It's just hollow coach speak.  Bill's still steering the ship, like he always has.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 09:01:34 PM »

Don't read into those stupid comments.  It's just hollow coach speak.  Bill's still steering the ship, like he always has.

I agree that he thinks he is in control. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 09:27:35 PM »
Seriously, who is the head honcho?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 09:31:27 PM »
I suspect the Neek.