Author Topic: How does one defend this?  (Read 1104 times)

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
How does one defend this?
« on: September 22, 2013, 01:06:55 AM »
LHC Bill Snyder on Daniel Sams: "We just didn't throw the ball with him, which is what we need to do."

Does Bill not realize he controls that? How many more weeks will he be there at the end of the game lamenting not playing Sams correctly?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How does one defend this?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 01:08:17 AM »
The only explanation is that Bill isn't in charge anymore. It explains everything, really.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 01:14:43 AM »
I'm pretty sure Dimel calls the plays now.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 01:18:56 AM »
I just wish Bill would tell us who is running the show so I could know for sure who to direct my hatred towards.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »

So is bill like a bobby Bowden figure head now?  Do the assistants tell bill they are going to throw it with SAMs and then go into the game and not do it?  Some of these comments along with the ndsu headphone deal is making think this.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 01:23:31 AM »
I just have trouble believing that the old ass coach who is only a figure head, yet is the only non-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) coach on our staff would be willing to just hand over all powers to some tard assistant who thinks Waters is the answer. I think Bill agrees with them and if he doesn't, then he should have vetoed their stupidity by now.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 01:25:20 AM »
Yep. Goes through Snyder on the headset though, so he can obviously change it if he wants

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 02:25:18 AM »
More than anything over the bye week, Snyder needs to get his house in order. There is obviously a disconnect on every hierarchical level of this program. Bill keeps talking about the stupid coaching decision as if they weren't his call, and now players are voicing their frustration with the coaching staff publicly. Bill needs to tell the assistant coaches that there is a gameplan for a reason, and he needs to talk to the players and tell them to shut their rough ridin' mouths and that he will handle the problem with the coaching staff. Bill needs to be in charge of all facets of this program, or it's time for him to hang it up, because this group of assistants without Snyder's constant supervision will be/is a rough ridin' train wreck. I'm really starting to wonder if he is using this season as an audition for some of his assistants. If that's the case, none of them really want/deserve the job, clearly.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 06:38:54 AM »
More than anything over the bye week, Snyder needs to get his house in order. There is obviously a disconnect on every hierarchical level of this program. Bill keeps talking about the stupid coaching decision as if they weren't his call, and now players are voicing their frustration with the coaching staff publicly. Bill needs to tell the assistant coaches that there is a gameplan for a reason, and he needs to talk to the players and tell them to shut their rough ridin' mouths and that he will handle the problem with the coaching staff. Bill needs to be in charge of all facets of this program, or it's time for him to hang it up, because this group of assistants without Snyder's constant supervision will be/is a rough ridin' train wreck. I'm really starting to wonder if he is using this season as an audition for some of his assistants. If that's the case, none of them really want/deserve the job, clearly.

He has and always will put his own interests above that of kansas state university.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 06:55:08 AM »
LHC LHC Bill Snyder on Daniel Sams: "We just didn't throw the ball with him, which is what we need to do."

Does Bill not realize he controls that? How many more weeks will he be there at the end of the game lamenting not playing Sams correctly?

Good God, people.  Snyder doesn't think Daniel should be throwing the ball more.  Lol.

He's just upset and lashing out to media dumbasses with a silly little passive aggressive, sarcastic comment aimed at people he he believes think they are smarter than he is.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008