Author Topic: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...  (Read 71893 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...
« Reply #200 on: September 18, 2013, 10:56:42 AM »
Yeah, this is super weird now

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 18, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »
He's drinking a mai tai somewhere in Mexico right now.  :buh-bye: :driving: :cheers:

Has anyone checked here.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zihuatanejo
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 18, 2013, 11:28:46 AM »
RCPD involved?  How rough ridin' deep does this go?
everyone says their local police department is the worst but RCPD is actually THE worst

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 18, 2013, 11:47:44 AM »
I was depressed too, but in no way was I going to let NDSU control my mindset and force me to wander

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 18, 2013, 11:55:47 AM »
She seems like a weirdo; I'm glad I never had her as a professor.
She bad mouthed me without @'ing me after the fire john currie shirt got on the jumboscreen at bramlage last december (?)
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 18, 2013, 12:28:12 PM »
anyone wearing a fire john currie shirt should be bad mouthed and doesn't deserve the @ mention

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 18, 2013, 01:00:01 PM »
jfc what is wrong with this board.  I mean bbsing and bitching about t-shirts is one thing, but come the eff on this is real life crap.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 18, 2013, 01:01:36 PM »
jfc what is wrong with this board.  I mean bbsing and bitching about t-shirts is one thing, but come the eff on this is real life crap.

eff bo pelini tho

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 18, 2013, 01:11:26 PM »
She bad mouthed me without @'ing me after the fire john currie shirt got on the jumboscreen at bramlage last december (?)

Good, I was really hoping I didn't have dementia when I posted last night that something like that had happened.

anyone wearing a fire john currie shirt should be bad mouthed and doesn't deserve the @ mention

And get feted by all the spradlesscats when they saw him wearing it in Ames.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 18, 2013, 01:19:12 PM »
 :Lurk:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 18, 2013, 01:27:16 PM »

So, then the circumstances aren't weird to you? 

Also, we talk about all kinds of current happenings on this blog.  Why set this aside?  If you notice, I don't believe anyone made much mention of it for the first week and a half or so, giving it the respect most believe it deserves.  The conversation really didn't get moving until it started getting known that it is pretty weird. 

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 18, 2013, 01:32:44 PM »
Today is the first day I've seen anything about it outside of gE and her twitter feed.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 18, 2013, 01:38:58 PM »

Also, we talk about all kinds of current happenings on this blog.  Why set this aside?  If you notice, I don't believe anyone made much mention of it for the first week and a half or so, giving it the respect most believe it deserves.  The conversation really didn't get moving until it started getting known that it is pretty weird.

def weird.  and this story isn't any more "real life" than any other crazy story on the internet. 

I'm #TeamDave and will certainly report any maroon minivan sightings in KC, but this crazy, nonsensical story has me hooked.  I've got to know what happened to this guy.   

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 18, 2013, 01:42:50 PM »

def weird.  and this story isn't any more "real life" than any other crazy story on the internet. 

I'm #TeamDave and will certainly report any maroon minivan sightings in KC, but this crazy, nonsensical story has me hooked.  I've got to know what happened to this guy.   

Also I think she kind of got knocked off any potential high horse when she made the Pelini joke. Like, no one would have thought about joking about her offing him before that tweet. If you look back, the thread was pretty respectful before that point.

And like you said, it is now officially super weird.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 18, 2013, 03:33:04 PM »
Latest Member: kwelch

:ohno:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 18, 2013, 03:34:15 PM »
has time to join a bbs

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 18, 2013, 03:36:16 PM »
 :buh-bye:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 18, 2013, 03:42:39 PM »
FIRE
JOHN
CURRIE

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 18, 2013, 03:55:06 PM »
bizarre and sad situation in any event

:frown:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 18, 2013, 04:05:29 PM »
Go find that guy  :driving:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 18, 2013, 04:06:13 PM »
bizarre and sad situation in any event

:frown:

i agree. i hope all turns out well.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 18, 2013, 04:52:09 PM »

Also I think she kind of got knocked off any potential high horse when she made the Pelini joke. Like, no one would have thought about joking about her offing him before that tweet. If you look back, the thread was pretty respectful before that point.

Agreed it seems really weird.  And I don't mean to tuck out, but I don't think we should make fun of this situation.  This blog has done some tremendously charitable things in the past and I think the efforts would be better focused on that.  Now that doesn't mean we can't call weirdness when it appears weird. But when we don't know all the facts, and it possibly pertains to a disease/condition which makes things get REALLY weird, I think people should air on the side of caution. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 18, 2013, 05:04:37 PM »

Agreed it seems really weird.  And I don't mean to tuck out, but I don't think we should make fun of this situation.  This blog has done some tremendously charitable things in the past and I think the efforts would be better focused on that.  Now that doesn't mean we can't call weirdness when it appears weird. But when we don't know all the facts, and it possibly pertains to a disease/condition which makes things get REALLY weird, I think people should air on the side of caution.

:D

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 18, 2013, 05:05:39 PM »

:D

Most bloggers here have pretty consistently said they'd love nothing more than to get some facts and help, or at least hope for a positive outcome.  Unfortunately, all that's being offered to people that would want to help is vague, sometimes contradictory tweets with some HuskHur Hur Hur (get it?) mixed in.

EDIT: Damnit EMO, that's what I get for not just leaving it at :D

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 18, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »
Fugue State.