Author Topic: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...  (Read 71967 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2013, 09:47:49 AM »
Yes, add pictures, a summary of what efforts have been made so far, any info at all that would help people know what to be looking or not looking for, etc.

It's like she wants the van back more than the guy.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2013, 09:52:38 AM »
Still no last known location/expected destination.  That's like the first thing you APB about after a name and picture.  GD amateur hour. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2013, 09:53:24 AM »
I hope people have read this lady's twitter feed.  I mean, it's befuddling to the max.  Tweets are completely ordinary and innocuous, with a few casual references to her missing husband sprinkled about here and there. 

Very rough ridin' strange.  one of many examples...

@DrKellyWelch    15 Sep
"37 years with someone. It's tough for people to understand how painful it is to be w/o that person. No leads yet."

?@phelon21    15 Sep
"I hope #MissKansas does the wabash for her talent. #MissAmerica #EMAW"
Retweeted by Kelly

@DrKellyWelch     15 Sep
"I'm fairly certain that with enough vodka I could do that dance."

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2013, 09:54:46 AM »
She seems like a weirdo; I'm glad I never had her as a professor.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2013, 09:54:59 AM »
I hope people have read this lady's twitter feed.  I mean, it's befuddling to the max.  Tweets are completely ordinary and innocuous, with a few casual references to her missing husband sprinkled about here and there. 

Very rough ridin' strange.  one of many examples...

@DrKellyWelch    15 Sep
"37 years with someone. It's tough for people to understand how painful it is to be w/o that person. No leads yet."

?@phelon21    15 Sep
"I hope #MissKansas does the wabash for her talent. #MissAmerica #EMAW"
Retweeted by Kelly

@DrKellyWelch     15 Sep
"I'm fairly certain that with enough vodka I could do that dance."

I totally plan to look for my Husband of 37 yrs....right after Ms. America is over.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2013, 09:58:31 AM »
I'm confused.  It seems like if RCPD told her "not to do this on her own," maybe contacting the paper would be the first thing you'd do?  Right after #AmericanIdol, of course. 

@AmyGKC12h
@krisgrinter @DrKellyWelch @KCStar right!!! I don't understand why this isn't on every channel and in ever paper!

@DrKellyWelch12h
@AmyGKC @krisgrinter @KCStar I was told from day 1 from RCPD not to do this on my own. That's why it's taken so damn long.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2013, 10:01:00 AM »
On September 2, 2013 at approximately 8:30 PM, David Welch, 54, of Manhattan, Kansas left his home in a maroon Pontiac Montana van with Kansas license plates without expressing where he was going to friends and family. Riley County Police were contacted and when made aware, checked areas around Manhattan for Welch but were unsuccessful in locating him. At the time of the initial call to police, there was no reason to believe that he was in danger. On September 3, 2013, police were contacted by Welch's family and informed that he had not returned home. At this time officers confirmed that there was no reason to believe Welch was currently in danger of harm or had known medical issues that may cause him to be in danger.  Riley County Police notified law enforcement agencies in areas around the country where it was possible that Welch may have gone. A police information report for missing persons was filed on September 6, 2013. Riley County Police briefed the local media of the filing of this report on September 9, 2013. As of September 18, 2013, David Welch is still considered missing and those with information are encouraged to contact the Riley County Police Department by phone at (785) 537-2112.

http://www.rileycountypolice.org/news/2013/09/18/police-activity
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2013, 10:03:34 AM »
I'm confused.  It seems like if RCPD told her "not to do this on her own," maybe contacting the paper would be the first thing you'd do?  Right after #AmericanIdol, of course. 

@AmyGKC12h
@krisgrinter @DrKellyWelch @KCStar right!!! I don't understand why this isn't on every channel and in ever paper!

@DrKellyWelch12h
@AmyGKC @krisgrinter @KCStar I was told from day 1 from RCPD not to do this on my own. That's why it's taken so damn long.

Pffft, no.  They meant keep it to yourself, we'll handle this, maam.  I repeat, do not under any circumstances publicize this and also do not be alarmed when we don't either.  Just proper missing person procedure is all.  Later when people think you're a dumbass for not having done so just blame us.  We're going to get through this. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2013, 10:04:10 AM »

On September 3, 2013, police were contacted by Welch's family and informed that he had not returned home. At this time officers confirmed that there was no reason to believe Welch was currently in danger of harm or had known medical issues that may cause him to be in danger

Aside from his alleged dimentia, of course.   

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2013, 10:07:15 AM »

On September 3, 2013, police were contacted by Welch's family and informed that he had not returned home. At this time officers confirmed that there was no reason to believe Welch was currently in danger of harm or had known medical issues that may cause him to be in danger

Aside from his dimentia, of course.

This coupled with the may have dementia phrasing----> :sdeek:  "Oh yeah, did I mention he might have a condition where he would get confused and wander off for no reason? No? Well he does." 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 10:11:28 AM by Mr Bread »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2013, 10:10:02 AM »

Aside from his alleged dimentia, of course.   

Yeah, I mean wut?  I assume that RCPD press release was based on the info Not Mrs. Pelini gave them.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2013, 10:10:37 AM »
dave, if you read the board feel free to PM with insider info. I will only post it in this thread if you tell me it's ok. I will also keep the source of the info secret if you want me to. I have some references from inside the football/basketball programs that will vouch for my excellent PM ethics available on request. t-y.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2013, 10:10:56 AM »
4 days.  She filed a missing persons report 4 days later. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2013, 10:12:23 AM »
dave, if you read the board feel free to PM with insider info. I will only post it in this thread if you tell me it's ok. I will also keep the source of the info secret if you want me to. I have some references from inside the football/basketball programs that will vouch for my excellent PM ethics available on request. t-y.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2013, 10:13:30 AM »
Finding the van will be a good first step.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2013, 10:14:59 AM »
Finding the van will be a good first step.

It has possible dementia too.  No telling where that thing will end up. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2013, 10:15:16 AM »
also, the police then waited an additional 3 days to go to press for help.  7 days missing before they made it public through media.

Also, no social media stuff from kids with dad missing?

No coworker stuff?  Where is Dave?  Calls to see where he is?  Do nothing when wife says "oh, he's just completely missing and stuff".

This all wreaks of her knowing something and smoothing it all out with everyone else connected to him.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 18, 2013, 10:15:54 AM »
also, the police then waited an additional 3 days to go to press for help.  7 days missing before they made it public through media.

No coworker stuff?  Where is Dave?  Calls to see where he is?  Do nothing when wife says "oh, he's just completely missing and stuff".

This all wreaks of her knowing something and smoothing it all out with everyone else connected to him.

RCPD involved?  How rough ridin' deep does this go?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2013, 10:16:29 AM »
This must be what it's like to work for Dateline.  Neat. 

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 18, 2013, 10:17:52 AM »
Maybe Kelly meant to say that she's the one with dimentia and off her meds.  would explain a lot.   

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 18, 2013, 10:24:35 AM »
Maybe LHCBS said that it wasn't her husband that was missing, but it was her best friend's husband. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 18, 2013, 10:32:12 AM »

I honestly have no idea what any of this could mean. Both RCPD and Welch seem like liars, or at least truth stretchers.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 18, 2013, 10:35:30 AM »
#TeamDave

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 18, 2013, 10:42:27 AM »
He's drinking a mai tai somewhere in Mexico right now.  :buh-bye: :driving: :cheers:

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 18, 2013, 10:47:10 AM »
No way this could be about the sex. Any who T's & P's to The Welch family