Author Topic: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...  (Read 71833 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2013, 06:00:48 PM »
Bread, what is your take on the most recent missing hubby?  Dongs and no hoots again?

Take a long hard look at him and you tell me. 

Found him

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2045884/

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2013, 06:16:38 PM »
'meister is pissed the Royals aren't making the playoffs and is lashing out at everyone in this thread.

Shouldn't you be defending George Zimmerman's reasoning for beating the crap out of his wife in the TM thread?

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2013, 06:19:46 PM »
'meister is pissed the Royals aren't making the playoffs and is lashing out at everyone in this thread.

Shouldn't you be defending George Zimmerman's reasoning for beating the crap out of his wife in the TM thread?

Well now that you bring it up.....let me grab a Bud Light first.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2013, 06:21:38 PM »
I'll give you that describing the last place he was seen and what he was driving seems crazy, but do we have any confirmation that she's the one that released those details.  did she do that on twitter or something because I didn't see that. 

We know she hasn't refuted them.

also, you don't have any control over what happens to a rumor once it gets started.  she may be too embarrassed to go on twitter and tell everyone that they've been having problems and she's pretty sure he just left her.  thanking everyone for their support and then cracking a joke may be her way of telling people not to worry.

Um, when you have 6k+ followers and a mention list that looks like this:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40DrKellyWelch&src=typd&f=realtime

You absolutely can do something about it. Like, uh, say. I don't know, "I appreciate the support, but my husband and I have separated. He left on his own and I'm no longer communicating with him." Maybe change your twitter photo to something that isn't your husband that just left your family in the dust. Sure it's embarassing and sad, but you aren't wasting law enforcement's time. After that, crack all the jokes you want.

Maybe she just likes all the prayers people are sending her way?

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2013, 06:23:54 PM »

What a prayer hog.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2013, 06:39:45 PM »
Man you guys are right, this case is basically Natalie Holloway all over again. Nice try Kelly Van Der Sloot but your Pelini joke gave you up.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2013, 06:40:13 PM »

You are better than this.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Mrs. Dold

• Fan
  • his mama still calls him Logie Wumps :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2013, 06:41:08 PM »
My son had her as professor for the family thingy course. He said she was great it was one of his favorites while at K-state :-)

I don't know what is going on with her personal life right now but I know if my husband went missing then I would be sick to death. To death. I don't want to stir the pot but if she is faking like some of you think (quite insensitively I might add) then maybe its because her career will take a hit? By that I mean she will feel she can no longer speak with authority on family issues? Either way I pray for his safe return and I have faith in God that it will all turn out for the best. I also pray for their children, hopefully they won't have to grow up without a father.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2013, 07:13:44 PM »
Man you guys are right, this case is basically Natalie Holloway all over again. Nice try Kelly Van Der Sloot but your Pelini joke gave you up.

You need to lighten up, too.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2013, 07:43:43 PM »
I'll give you that describing the last place he was seen and what he was driving seems crazy, but do we have any confirmation that she's the one that released those details.  did she do that on twitter or something because I didn't see that. 

also, you don't have any control over what happens to a rumor once it gets started.  she may be too embarrassed to go on twitter and tell everyone that they've been having problems and she's pretty sure he just left her.  thanking everyone for their support and then cracking a joke may be her way of telling people not to worry.

You absolutely can do something about it. Like, uh, say. I don't know, "I appreciate the support, but my husband and I have separated. He left on his own and I'm no longer communicating with him." Maybe change your twitter photo to something that isn't your husband that just left your family in the dust. Sure it's embarassing and sad, but you aren't wasting law enforcement's time. After that, crack all the jokes you want.

I haven't been following her on twitter so I guess I don't really know how much she's aware of the speculation that's going around.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2013, 08:02:20 PM »

I haven't been following her on twitter so I guess I don't really know how much she's aware of the speculation that's going around.

I don't follow her either, but I am assuming she is the type that pays a lot of attention to her mentions.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2013, 08:48:00 PM »
she apparently reads goEMAW.   :frown:

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 30m

Dave, missing for nearly 16 days. He's not had his necessary medications and may have dementia. Contact @RCPD http://twitpic.com/ddyu90

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 30m

2000 Pontiac Montana, the car Dave is driving. Please contact Riley County Police Dept if you see Dave or the car. http://twitpic.com/ddyud3

also now tweeting this to everyone in media.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2013, 08:51:20 PM »
In other sad K-State faculty news, Dr. John Graham (finance professor) was diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer last night  :frown:

pancreatic is no good. inoperable probably means a couple of months. t's and p's.

The doctor said 3-30.  Last week some (likely) dumbass doctor told him it was pneumonia.

He needs weed, avocados, and blueberries. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2013, 08:54:02 PM »

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 30m

Dave, missing for nearly 16 days. He's not had his necessary medications and may have dementia. Contact @RCPD http://twitpic.com/ddyu90

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 30m

2000 Pontiac Montana, the car Dave is driving. Please contact Riley County Police Dept if you see Dave or the car. http://twitpic.com/ddyud3

Well, hopefully the odds of help being had goes up thanks to gE PI

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2013, 09:01:04 PM »
Amazing.  Sits on it for 16 days and then gE.com swoops in and saves the day yet again.  Is there anything this place can't accomplish?  This commentator says no, no there isn't.   
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2013, 09:01:33 PM »
So strange

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2013, 09:04:03 PM »

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 30m

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 30m

What took so long??

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2013, 09:05:40 PM »

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 30m

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 30m

What took so long??
gE has gone soft. PIing so little and so late.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2013, 09:06:24 PM »
So strange

What that it only took 16 days to utilize her tweeter reach for finding her possibly dementy husband rather than crack Pelini jokes?  I'm not seeing it, rus. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »
So strange

What that it only took 16 days to utilize her tweeter reach for finding her possibly dementy husband rather than crack Pelini jokes?  I'm not seeing it, rus.

maybe it was sudden-onset dementia? Maybe he had a 15 day supply of medication when he disappeared? I guess there are lots of potentially reasonable explanations.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2013, 09:12:54 PM »
So strange

well she tweeted this two days after he left...then kind of just said. "no changes, need prayers." for a while

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 6 Sep

Please pray for Dave. He's been missing since Monday, burgundy mini van. Am losing hope for his safe return.

Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2013, 09:20:55 PM »
I found the "may have dementia" language unusual.  I mean I'm certainly no brain doctor, but if someone is to the point of wandering off and becoming lost aren't you pretty rough ridin' sure they have dementia before that?  Like you know he has it right?  Rus is probably right, that immediate onset spontaneous dementia that's been going around.  Oh no, LHCLHCBS!  This can't be a coincidence.  Too localized.  Go cats I guess.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2013, 09:23:59 PM »
I found the "may have dementia" language unusual.  I mean I'm certainly no brain doctor, but if someone is to the point of wandering off and becoming lost aren't you pretty rough ridin' sure they have dementia before that?  Like you know he has it right?  Rus is probably right, that immediate onset spontaneous dementia that's been going around.  Oh no, LHCLHCBS!  This can't be a coincidence.  Too localized.  Go cats I guess.

He may have dementia, but on the bright side he isn't rough ridin' up my football season by confusing Sams and Waters.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2013, 09:25:58 PM »
So strange

well she tweeted this two days after he left...then kind of just said. "no changes, need prayers." for a
while

Kelly ?@DrKellyWelch 6 Sep

Please pray for Dave. He's been missing since Monday, burgundy mini van. Am losing hope for his safe return.

Hmmm, no mention of dementia there.  Slow play?  Keep the reader interested maybe.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2013, 09:30:36 PM »
Prayer maximization strategy? Get just enough prayer to find the car and then mention the dementia to really open the prayer floodgates?