Author Topic: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...  (Read 71998 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2013, 01:58:02 PM »
:clac:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2013, 02:41:10 PM »
I understand saying weird stuff or joking awkwardly in order to make light of a horrible situation.  Everybody handles it differently.

What I do not understand is how the most important person in her life (outside of her kids I would assume) has been missing for a couple weeks and fliers aren't being distributed, media isn't informed, etc.  Hell if Mrs. WNK or a good friend went missing for a couple weeks (with no notice or communication) I'd start turning over every rock because sadly I would only assume something very bad has happened.  This is the part I just don't understand.  Where are the 200+ people search parties combing fields and wooded areas?

Once again I understand how people say awkward things to put light of a horrible situation, but I do not understand why rocks aren't being turned over searching for the guy.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2013, 02:44:18 PM »
At least she isn't wasting police resources/other people's time searching for him since she knows he's dead.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2013, 03:02:14 PM »
I understand saying weird stuff or joking awkwardly in order to make light of a horrible situation.  Everybody handles it differently.

What I do not understand is how the most important person in her life (outside of her kids I would assume) has been missing for a couple weeks and fliers aren't being distributed, media isn't informed, etc.  Hell if Mrs. WNK or a good friend went missing for a couple weeks (with no notice or communication) I'd start turning over every rock because sadly I would only assume something very bad has happened.  This is the part I just don't understand.  Where are the 200+ people search parties combing fields and wooded areas?

Once again I understand how people say awkward things to put light of a horrible situation, but I do not understand why rocks aren't being turned over searching for the guy.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2013, 04:24:30 PM »
I kind of enjoy speculating as to what might have happened to this woman's husband?  Hell, we've got about 100 pages speculating on why Snyds isn't starting Sams and I've never met either one of those guys. 

I think she killed him, personally.  Probably chained to a cinerblock at the bottom of Tuttle, if I had to guess.

Remember that Chad Rodgers guy that disappeared running and they found in a porta potty?  Went round and round with a coworker speculating.  She thought he offed himself because he was secretly gay, had been bad touched, something like that.  I thought he was out for a run, wasn't feeling well, and wen't somewhere for privacy, and died.  Turns out Emo is pretty good at guessing what happened in situaishes like this.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2013, 04:28:58 PM »
I kind of enjoy speculating as to what might have happened to this woman's husband?  Hell, we've got about 100 pages speculating on why Snyds isn't starting Sams and I've never met either one of those guys. 

I think she killed him, personally.  Probably chained to a cinerblock at the bottom of Tuttle, if I had to guess.

Remember that Chad Rodgers guy that disappeared running and they found in a porta potty?  Went round and round with a coworker speculating.  She thought he offed himself because he was secretly gay, had been bad touched, something like that.  I thought he was out for a run, wasn't feeling well, and wen't somewhere for privacy, and died.  Turns out Emo is pretty good at guessing what happened in situaishes like this.

That is what I figured happened to Rodgers too, but never did hear the final word on that. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2013, 04:29:38 PM »

That is what I figured happened to Rodgers too, but never did hear the final word on that.

valvular heart disease I think

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2013, 04:29:48 PM »

Yeah, I saw a photo of that guy where he had these big spacers in his ears, which means he does drugs, probably.  So, I speculated that he went out for a "jog" and was actually shooting heroin behind an abandoned building or something.  Turns out he had a heart defect.  So, yeah, I've been wrong before. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2013, 04:31:52 PM »

Well, so wtf happened to this sorry sob?  Predict already.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2013, 04:38:01 PM »
Does Kelly Welch have influence in mhk media? You'd think someone at the mercury would have SOMETHING about it.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2013, 04:40:16 PM »

I'm going to hold off on a prediction until the details come out that allow me to retroactively say I was right.

(Really I just need more details before I throw something out there.)

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2013, 04:43:39 PM »
Emo, where you aware of the Schnackenburg (sp?) guy brought up earlier in this thread and is so what was your prediction?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2013, 04:44:46 PM »

Detail/clue #1: She's not married to @BoPelini.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2013, 04:45:46 PM »

I'm going to hold off on a prediction until the details come out that allow me to retroactively say I was right.

You're worthless at this.  Not cool to lie about things you can do. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2013, 04:48:28 PM »
Emo, where you aware of the Schnackenburg (sp?) guy brought up earlier in this thread and is so what was your prediction?

I solved that brain buster on the first page.

Yeah.  His daughter had to postpone her wedding while they looked for him and then any time he was questioned by authorities about why he disappeared he would just break down and not say why.  Wiens is why.  And I'm not talking about Kent.

Or maybe his slam piece had a dong and zero hoots.

Next. :impatient:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2013, 04:53:03 PM »
Bread, what is your take on the most recent missing hubby?  Dongs and no hoots again?

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »
Does Kelly Welch have influence in mhk media? You'd think someone at the mercury would have SOMETHING about it.
unless he just left her.

I'm sticking with my theory that this went from her telling a couple friends that he left and she doesn't know where he is, to "he's missing."  it's the only theory that explains everything.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2013, 04:59:18 PM »
unless he just left her.

I'm sticking with my theory that this went from her telling a couple friends that he left and she doesn't know where he is, to "he's missing."  it's the only theory that explains everything.

her murdering him also explains everything

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2013, 05:03:07 PM »
Bread, what is your take on the most recent missing hubby?  Dongs and no hoots again?

Take a long hard look at him and you tell me. 

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2013, 05:22:49 PM »
unless he just left her.

only if she's a psychopath/sociopath and incredibly stupid.  given her reputation that doesn't seem logical.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2013, 05:26:34 PM »
I have never met either of them and that pic is all I have to go on, but I am going to say that murder seems unlikely.  I mean, he looks heavy and she doesn't look overly athletic/physically capable.   

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2013, 05:33:57 PM »
unless he just left her.

only if she's a psychopath/sociopath and incredibly stupid.  given her reputation that doesn't seem logical.

I thought your explanation was also something that only an incredibly stupid psychopath would do.

:ck:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2013, 05:36:21 PM »
unless he just left her.

I thought your explanation was also something that only an incredibly stupid psychopath would do.

telling her friends that her husband left her and she doesn't know where he went?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2013, 05:42:48 PM »
unless he just left her.

telling her friends that her husband left her and she doesn't know where he went?

Letting it grow to "he's missing" as well as sharing the details about when he was last seen and what he was driving if she knows he just left her is definitely stupid and batshit crazy. Not "murder" crazy but not that far off.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2013, 05:48:30 PM »
unless he just left her.

Letting it grow to "he's missing" as well as sharing the details about when he was last seen and what he was driving if she knows he just left her is definitely stupid and batshit crazy. Not "murder" crazy but not that far off.
I'll give you that describing the last place he was seen and what he was driving seems crazy, but do we have any confirmation that she's the one that released those details.  did she do that on twitter or something because I didn't see that. 

also, you don't have any control over what happens to a rumor once it gets started.  she may be too embarrassed to go on twitter and tell everyone that they've been having problems and she's pretty sure he just left her.  thanking everyone for their support and then cracking a joke may be her way of telling people not to worry.