Author Topic: was thinking about bball today  (Read 7954 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: was thinking about bball today
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2013, 05:06:40 PM »
So, I haven't bothered to look at the schedule like I planned, but regardng 10 fewer wins:  how does this happen?  Our non con is pretty pud, I believe, so maybe 7 of those loses are to conference teams.  That cuts our win total from last year in HALF and has us finishing probably 7th or 8th.  That's the year after a first place finish.  And you account for this with the loss of two starters and a role player?  That's crazy.

i'm not sure how many different ways you want to postulate the same thing.  i think the group of players we have this year is a significantly (dramatically) worse than the group we had last year.  you think the difference isn't that great.  there's nothing more to the discussion.

I'm not talking about a particular team, am speaking generally, and have made several different points thay way.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2013, 05:47:04 PM »
So, I haven't bothered to look at the schedule like I planned, but regardng 10 fewer wins:  how does this happen?  Our non con is pretty pud, I believe, so maybe 7 of those loses are to conference teams.  That cuts our win total from last year in HALF and has us finishing probably 7th or 8th.  That's the year after a first place finish.  And you account for this with the loss of two starters and a role player?  That's crazy.

i'm not sure how many different ways you want to postulate the same thing.  i think the group of players we have this year is a significantly (dramatically) worse than the group we had last year.  you think the difference isn't that great.  there's nothing more to the discussion.

I'm not talking about a particular team, am speaking generally, and have made several different points thay way.

You've just been jerking yourself off mostly if not entirely.  Points!
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2013, 05:55:36 PM »
Poor shane, what a shame.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2013, 06:23:41 PM »

You've just been jerking yourself off mostly if not entirely.  Points!

Okay.  I'll stop if no one is interested.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2013, 07:28:33 AM »
This team will be TCU bad.

No we won't.  That being said TCU has one of the 10 best scorers in the conference in, Kyan Anderson. They will likely be really bad again although Anderson should be good for a couple of wins.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2013, 07:52:32 AM »
This team will be TCU bad.

No we won't.  That being said TCU has one of the 10 best scorers in the conference in, Kyan Anderson. They will likely be really bad again although Anderson should be good for a couple of wins against K-State..
:adios: