Author Topic: Live streaming of the game for overseas Wildcats  (Read 3081 times)

Offline saudiEMAW

• Purple in the desert
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Live streaming of the game for overseas Wildcats
« on: August 30, 2013, 01:38:24 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone has a reliable website that will be streaming the game tonight. The game will start 3:30 am my time, but eff sleeping... GO CATS!  :ksu:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: Live streaming of the game for overseas Wildcats
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 02:15:29 PM »
You should get a slingbox.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 02:27:52 PM »
I think KstateHD.tv is showing it, but you'd have to pay for a subscripto. Otherwise all I can think to tell you is to try FirstRowSports. :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 02:52:05 PM »
I think I know this Saudi EMAW IRL

:babywillie: Friend

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 02:59:35 PM »
I think this Cat should change his name to SaudEMAW, really rolls off the tongue

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 03:06:22 PM »
I think this Cat should change his name to SaudEMAW, really rolls off the tongue

Al JazeEMAW

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 03:09:03 PM »

Al JazeEMAW
:D

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 03:18:05 PM »

Al JazeEMAW

holy crap

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 03:37:12 PM »
EMAW Akbar

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 04:00:15 PM »

Al JazeEMAW

:D

Offline saudiEMAW

• Purple in the desert
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 04:16:25 PM »
You should get a slingbox.

Lol, I don't think that would work, unless someone in the US volunteers to do so :p

I think KstateHD.tv is showing it, but you'd have to pay for a subscripto. Otherwise all I can think to tell you is to try FirstRowSports. :dunno:

Nah, I don't think K-state HD shows the game. I had a subscription to see the baseball games and the spring game, but i canceled it. FirstRow is not showing the game either. However, I think streamhunters do, so I'm set  :ksu:

I think I know this Saudi EMAW IRL

:babywillie: Friend

Cheers!  :cheers:

Al JazeEMAW

nice try  :dubious:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 04:31:10 PM »
http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/american-football.html

Looks like they're showing it to me.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 04:34:46 PM »
Do you at least have a VPN? And there's sling hosting services. May be worth it for football season, since fox doesn't have a espn3 equivalent.

The nice thing about the sling is that you can also use the DVR, wake up at 5:30, then be caught up in time to celebrate it with everyone else. I think Texas was the only night game I watched live last year. It's a good investment if you have a decent download speed and a relative in the US who doesn't mind plugging it into their receiver and hooking up the wifi (just make sure they're Internet's not capped).

Mine is currently being replaced, or I'd give you my log in.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline saudiEMAW

• Purple in the desert
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 04:35:40 PM »
http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/american-football.html

Looks like they're showing it to me.

Wasn't up there 10 minutes ago  :confused: I'm glad they have it up now

Offline saudiEMAW

• Purple in the desert
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 04:43:17 PM »
Do you at least have a VPN? And there's sling hosting services. May be worth it for football season, since fox doesn't have a espn3 equivalent.

The nice thing about the sling is that you can also use the DVR, wake up at 5:30, then be caught up in time to celebrate it with everyone else. I think Texas was the only night game I watched live last year. It's a good investment if you have a decent download speed and a relative in the US who doesn't mind plugging it into their receiver and hooking up the wifi (just make sure they're Internet's not capped).

Mine is currently being replaced, or I'd give you my log in.

Yeah I have a vpn, and a really fast downloading speed. However, I still need someone to hookup the slingbox to his receiver. I guess I'm gonna have to run it up by my friends again, and see if someone is willing to do it.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 04:57:32 PM »
It's pretty low maintenance. You can guilt them into it. Just offer to pay for the sports package and maybe a second receiver (because the sling hijacks the receiver).

Of course, as a Saudi AND and EMAW, it might be easier to just buy your own package from a hosting service that can guarantee high speed upload (for HD) and 24-hr service.

In the meantime, there's some carriers listed by fox sports 1 on their FAQ about the new channel that mention carriers with apps where you can watch (like t-mobile TV). Just get your iPad on the VPN, download the free app, and see if the games listed before you buy a package. There's also a connector you can buy at most apple stores to project your output onto the TV with audio.

Offline BobBarker

• Don't forget to spay and neuter your pets!
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 05:07:56 PM »
Sorry to let everyone down for this first game. I have some Amazon EC2 space that I am going to setup private streams for our games in the future. It will require a password to use, but I'll PM it to people who ask for it in the future. Hopefully it will ready by the conference games (I have things that make me money that need completed before that). If traffic gets too great I'll have restrict its use (or maybe take donations to up the EC2 instance type), but it will be streaming in 720p if your internet is fast enough.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 05:12:01 PM by BobBarker »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 05:30:50 PM »
hero

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 05:34:13 PM »
hero
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline geesiskryst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 06:30:51 PM »
anyone else seeing nascar on foxsports 1 stream on firstrow?

Offline BobBarker

• Don't forget to spay and neuter your pets!
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2013, 06:31:25 PM »
anyone else seeing nascar on foxsports 1 stream on firstrow?

That is what is on until kickoff... great pregame fox.

Offline geesiskryst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2013, 06:32:58 PM »
crap.. I'm an idiot.

I'm in Seattle now and my computer is still set to mountain time. Thought the game was starting now.

Offline saudiEMAW

• Purple in the desert
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 07:29:23 PM »
Sorry to let everyone down for this first game. I have some Amazon EC2 space that I am going to setup private streams for our games in the future. It will require a password to use, but I'll PM it to people who ask for it in the future. Hopefully it will ready by the conference games (I have things that make me money that need completed before that). If traffic gets too great I'll have restrict its use (or maybe take donations to up the EC2 instance type), but it will be streaming in 720p if your internet is fast enough.

i love you.......