Author Topic: So, if Barry actually has loyalty to a religion, it's likely mooslimism  (Read 1174 times)

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Barry is hell bent on creating islamo gubments around the cesspool ME...and he hates Israel with a passion.

This is a perfect scenario for helping mooslim terrorists as he can proxy bomb Israel via Iran. So, like all the things he's destroyed in his country, he can then deny and campaign against the very things his policies are causing!!!

Perfect!!!!

EMAW

Todd M.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: So, if Barry actually has loyalty to a religion, it's likely mooslimism
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 11:21:26 AM »
Proxy Bombing Isreal! 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 11:47:02 AM »
mooslimism :lol:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 02:03:40 PM »
Barry is hell bent on creating islamo gubments around the cesspool ME...and he hates Israel with a passion.

This is a perfect scenario for helping mooslim terrorists as he can proxy bomb Israel via Iran. So, like all the things he's destroyed in his country, he can then deny and campaign against the very things his policies are causing!!!

Perfect!!!!

EMAW

Todd M.
I swear to god when I saw the title and the first few words using the preview function I just new this had to be a copy & paste job from todd m.  I'm terribly depressed that I was able to recognize that so quickly.  :embarrassed:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 10:22:44 PM »
EMAW

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 12:25:57 AM »

Perfect!!!!

EMAW

Todd M.
I swear to god when I saw the title and the first few words using the preview function I just new this had to be a copy & paste job from todd m.  I'm terribly depressed that I was able to recognize that so quickly.  :embarrassed:

:D
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 12:23:53 AM »

Perfect!!!!

EMAW

Todd M.

I knew it the second I glanced at the screen and saw ERII's name and "moos" close to eachother.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 03:24:27 AM »
Anybody confirmed the sanity of Todd?,

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile