Author Topic: Welp, at least LakesBison is consistent...  (Read 6475 times)

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Welp, at least LakesBison is consistent...
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2013, 06:47:52 AM »
I can't care I just asked a couple times your loss.  It's your tailgate, thought I'd be respectful Nd ask if anyone wanted to party... Carry on mr cool

do you really just go around to every school's message board and ask them to root for NDSU against KSU? god, you really are a pathetic poster.
everyone is jealous

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2013, 08:16:22 AM »
Haverhill  what about this thread?? haha  http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/general-college-sports/173537-ndsu-will-beat-kansas-state-aug-30-your-thoughts.html

Outside of my extreme fear of reservoir dams bursting, I have never gone along with the status quo of an Iowa State fan.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 08:22:12 AM »
I can't care I just asked a couple times your loss.  It's your tailgate, thought I'd be respectful Nd ask if anyone wanted to party... Carry on mr cool

do you really just go around to every school's message board and ask them to root for NDSU against KSU? god, you really are a pathetic poster.

Lakes at least attends road games for the Bison. Will you be in Ames this year for ISU-KU Tim? I'll buy you a beer if you actually show up.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2013, 09:07:16 AM »

Lakes at least attends road games for the Bison. Will you be in Ames this year for ISU-KU Tim? I'll buy you a beer if you actually show up.

Tim's got a big bridge job to manage so he has to work the next 12 Saturdays.  6 figs, tho.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2013, 09:07:59 AM »

unfortunately no I won't be there due to work schedule.
everyone is jealous

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 09:09:33 AM »

and have u seen him at games? so how do u know he actually goes to away games? I mean hell if I lived in ND i would leave as often as I could too
everyone is jealous

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 10:00:58 AM »

and have u seen him at games? so how do u know he actually goes to away games? I mean hell if I lived in ND i would leave as often as I could too
Who hasn't seen lakesbison at away games?  He's legendary

Offline MeatGeeKSU

• Fan
  • One man's villain is another man's hero, captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2013, 11:38:01 AM »

Wow, Tim bringing the heat.  :tsc: vs lakesbison can surely even up the odds we face.
"I’m the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet. I’m the women’s pick, I’m the men’s regret and if you pick against LHC Bill Snyder you made a bad bet.”

Offline lakesbison

• Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • BisoNation
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2013, 11:59:02 AM »
 :lynchmob:  Tim. I freakin ran your KU pussy fans out of row 1 3 years ago.  I even bet the 2 rows behind me free drinks if NDSU beats KU......which they did.

I was at Iowa state row 1.   And next year there 2014!   I'll be at bsfs row 1 this Friday. I'll wave to you on tv.

NDSU at Kansas was a great day, KU fans thought they were so tough, after the game they scattered like rAts.  The downtown Lawrence bars were EMPTY !!!   Hhaha
www.BisoNation.com   7 time Natl Champs

K-State is NDSU 3.0  (cuz wyoming is 2.0)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2013, 12:14:54 PM »
lol

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2013, 12:18:04 PM »
Lakes is the man, the myth, the legend.
titletown..lulz

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2013, 12:18:44 PM »
he sounds spot on. he was definitely there!
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline lakesbison

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • BisoNation
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2013, 01:03:19 PM »
Watching thier fans walk the sidewalk past our tailgate setup...our chant was

"Rock chalk sidewalk!"
www.BisoNation.com   7 time Natl Champs

K-State is NDSU 3.0  (cuz wyoming is 2.0)

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2013, 01:06:10 PM »

"Rock chalk sidewalk!"

OH MAN! BURN! IN YOUR FACE JAYHAWKS!

Offline MeatGeeKSU

• Fan
  • One man's villain is another man's hero, captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2013, 01:08:02 PM »

"Rock chalk sidewalk!"
:surprised:
"I’m the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet. I’m the women’s pick, I’m the men’s regret and if you pick against LHC Bill Snyder you made a bad bet.”

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2013, 01:14:16 PM »
:lynchmob:  Tim. I freakin ran your KU pussy fans out of row 1 3 years ago.  I even bet the 2 rows behind me free drinks if NDSU beats KU......which they did.

I was at Iowa state row 1.   And next year there 2014!   I'll be at bsfs row 1 this Friday. I'll wave to you on tv.

NDSU at Kansas was a great day, KU fans thought they were so tough, after the game they scattered like rAts.  The downtown Lawrence bars were EMPTY !!!   Hhaha

LOL joke is on you...row 1 are the worst seats you rough ridin' idiot lol. I guess if you like staring at the players on the sidelines asses then it's a great view.
everyone is jealous

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2013, 01:37:14 PM »

"Rock chalk sidewalk!"

HOLY crap
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2013, 01:42:34 PM »

LOL joke is on you...row 1 are the worst seats you rough ridin' idiot lol. I guess if you like staring at the players on the sidelines asses then it's a great view.
Sure. Sam Steeles ass was pleasant to look at during the game. Your cheerleaders suck tho.
titletown..lulz