Author Topic: Bill is one calculated son of a bitch  (Read 2266 times)

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Bill is one calculated son of a bitch
« on: August 21, 2013, 01:38:25 PM »
To the uneducated individual, it may seem that Bill is growing soft in his old age. To the untrained eye it may look like he has turned into a media-loving teddy bear. We have seen a large increase in the amount of jokes in press conferences, and he generally seems to be much less abrasive toward reporters than he has in the past. It's all just a calculated move to get them to leave his program the hell alone. He has charmed the media into thinking that he's giving them more, when in reality he's giving them way less. One press conference, three days into practice, and that's it until game week. Injuries and player status' has been locked down tighter than Hermione's snatch. I have yet to hear a verifiable rumor about player performance during camp, and even Stan Weber has stopped giving any tidbits about what he's hearing/seeing at practice. Teddy bear or ruthless-darkwizard-coachingmachine? I'm taking the latter, what a crafty son of a bitch.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: Bill is one calculated son of a bitch
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 01:43:43 PM »
I always wonder what drives people to make a thread or post like this.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 01:46:06 PM »
I always wonder what drives people to make a thread or post like this.

I think it's pretty clear in the post that a complete and total lack of football news coming out of Vanier has driven me insane. Maybe I wasn't clear  :dunno:
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 01:49:35 PM »
9 days out and you'd think we were 9 months out.  what the rough ridin' hell is going on in the vanier football complex?  my power cappetite needs to be filled!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 02:13:47 PM »
Remember when Dr. Tom retired and he'd "go dark" on the Nubbies and make Bohl & Solich piss themselves trying to do the same?  Now, he's doing the same thing to Bohl and his staff at Northern Dakota and they too are pissing themselves and trying to do the same.

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 02:41:39 PM »
9 days out and you'd think we were 9 months out.  what the rough ridin' hell is going on in the vanier football complex?  my power cappetite needs to be filled!

:D

Duece actually has a deuc-ent point.  Snyder used to be really disliked by the media.  They ripped his scheduling, bitched about his injury reports and more or less mocked him pretty steadily.  He has warmed up a bit and now they treat him like they want to go to a matinee and sip chocloate eMalts with him.  It is a trasnformation that really keeps his team out of the spotlight.  And it is obviously on purpose.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 02:53:24 PM »

:D

Duece actually has a deuc-ent point.  Snyder used to be really disliked by the media.  They ripped his scheduling, bitched about his injury reports and more or less mocked him pretty steadily.  He has warmed up a bit and now they treat him like they want to go to a matinee and sip chocloate eMalts with him.  It is a trasnformation that really keeps his team out of the spotlight.  And it is obviously on purpose.

guy is the mayor of title town with a "house" that looks like a castle that was picked up somewhere in the rolling hills of ireland and dropped of in the rolling flint hills of ks. i can't imagine a better life and of course everybody wants to be friends with him.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »
"I have been trying to get him on the phone.  I have called him like 20 times this week and he keeps pushing it to voicemail!"

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 03:09:11 PM »
Has anyone seen the new portrait painted of LHCBS--I think it has or will be placed somewhere in the stadium. 

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 03:47:45 PM »
Has anyone seen the new portrait painted of LHCBS--I think it has or will be placed somewhere in the stadium.
Is it a CanCo original?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 04:28:35 PM »
Is it a CanCo original?

Speaking of which, it's a week out and no mspaint? That crap needs to happen

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 04:47:21 PM »
Is it a CanCo original?

Speaking of which, it's a week out and no mspaint? That crap needs to happen

Somebody asked for MS paint?

prevailandride.blogspot.com/2013/08/2013-college-football-season-preview-in.html?m=1

nsfw for those not smart enuff to know already.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 05:50:47 PM by Bookie Pimp »
bears are fast...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 04:55:41 PM »
Dicknado  :runaway: