Author Topic: I went full Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) last night...  (Read 5136 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
I had to watch the game again today because I blacked out the entire 2nd half and overtime periods.  I woke up this morning knowing we had won the game but didn't remember how or anything past halftime.  I was Pakd off my ass.  Had the copied email below in my inbox this morning from my buddy that had come over to watch the game.  He'd sent it to a bunch of other people too.  I'm not feeling hot...

You all should of witnessed what I did last night.

Will the THRILL came out of hiding and put on a performance for the ages.  He was 7 deep in his 12 pack when I made it too his house.  What happened the rest of the night was just outstanding.  12 pack was dead before halftime and he was already starting to sway a little.  We went and got him another 12 at half.  Fun followed.  It all started with the gay KU fans upstairs of his apartment,  that pounded on the floor every time X did something good.  This was first met with a mild response, but by beer 14 all noise from upstairs was met with the Thrill beating his dining room chair on the ceiling and screaming how he was going to come upstairs and kill every last fracker in the apartment.

Beer #15
He could hardly stand up straight anymore, sway was kinda like the barret .50 with the acog.

Beer #16
Started to become real religious,  favorite prayer of the night  "God - be nice to us just once, you mother fracker"
This is also when the dvr became a bad thing.  He kept rewinding to view the play we just watch, because he didn't remember it happening.
Missed the foul on the 3 pt play at the end of regulation because he didn't believe me that what we were watching wasn't live.

Beer #17
Start of overtime,  Fear has now set in on the Thrill. He has become a chain smoker.  Had at least 7 burners during a 10 min stretch. Cussing the Ku guys upstairs every time he goes out on the deck.  Remote is now in my possession he will have to kill me to get it back.  The score seems to be in question every 2 minutes.  Time outs seem to take for days since I have to recap for him.  "Were fracked" is now all the rage.  Praying again, but this time it is more like "We needs this shazbot!.  shazbot! You!  I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."  He is still standing, just not very well.

Beer #18
Second Overtime, grabs last smoke.   Fear at an all time high.  He is trying to get me to take him to the store so he can get more smokes.
"Dude I can't watch.  Lets just go and what happens, happens."  He is out of his mind if he thinks I am leaving.  I tell him I will kick his balls off if he asks me again.  Of course he does, but I feel bad for him, since he just lit his last smoke from the wrong end inside the apartment so I let it slide.  Finally gets the right end fired up.  Stumbling around, he is now chewing since he is out of smokes.  Game is finally over.  Chair is immediately pounded into the ceiling.  This time no response from the pussys upstairs.  Screams of "Emaw" are now echoing throughout the apartment complex.  However we seem to be the only ones yelling.

I ended up knocking back 21 beers and then went to a bar and closed it down with shots and more beer.  Horrible    :drink:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
That's full of win in my book.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You should prolly be kinda nice to your upstairs neighbors because I bet they can score coke.

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
You, sir, are a representation of the American Dream.

:kstatriot:

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
lsoc and RD and one other guy were slamming them in chat last night.  was glorious.  definitely helped us win.

MDMW

Poonhound69

good work, i bet in real life - not in this cyberspace world - you and me would be great friends. 

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Top notch stuff right here

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
copious amounts of alcohol might be the only thing that kept my heart from stopping last night.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You should prolly be kinda nice to your upstairs neighbors because I bet they can score coke.
He said his upstairs neighbor was a ku fan, not an ex player (for example: Jeff Graves)

Offline ToupeeFearsTheBeard

• Fan
    • View Profile
None of us could remember anything from last night. Remember?
<--Fear the Beard

« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 06:29:06 PM by ToupeeFearsTheBeard »

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline EMAWgasm

• Fan
    • View Profile

Beer #15
He could hardly stand up straight anymore, sway was kinda like the barret .50 with the acog.

LOL

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
lsoc and RD and one other guy were slamming them in chat last night.  was glorious.  definitely helped us win.

MDMW

We decided more beers = more chance of winning. So beers we slammed.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

MDMW

It's a simple formula.  Used it for years.  You guys are welcome.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I had to watch the game again today because I blacked out the entire 2nd half and overtime periods.  I woke up this morning knowing we had won the game but didn't remember how or anything past halftime.  I was Pakd off my ass.  Had the copied email below in my inbox this morning from my buddy that had come over to watch the game.  He'd sent it to a bunch of other people too.  I'm not feeling hot...

You all should of witnessed what I did last night.

Will the THRILL came out of hiding and put on a performance for the ages.  He was 7 deep in his 12 pack when I made it too his house.  What happened the rest of the night was just outstanding.  12 pack was dead before halftime and he was already starting to sway a little.  We went and got him another 12 at half.  Fun followed.  It all started with the gay KU fans upstairs of his apartment,  that pounded on the floor every time X did something good.  This was first met with a mild response, but by beer 14 all noise from upstairs was met with the Thrill beating his dining room chair on the ceiling and screaming how he was going to come upstairs and kill every last fracker in the apartment.

Beer #15

Beer #16
Started to become real religious,  favorite prayer of the night  "God - be nice to us just once, you mother fracker"
This is also when the dvr became a bad thing.  He kept rewinding to view the play we just watch, because he didn't remember it happening.
Missed the foul on the 3 pt play at the end of regulation because he didn't believe me that what we were watching wasn't live.

Beer #17
Start of overtime,  Fear has now set in on the Thrill. He has become a chain smoker.  Had at least 7 burners during a 10 min stretch. Cussing the Ku guys upstairs every time he goes out on the deck.  Remote is now in my possession he will have to kill me to get it back.  The score seems to be in question every 2 minutes.  Time outs seem to take for days since I have to recap for him.  "Were fracked" is now all the rage.  Praying again, but this time it is more like "We needs this shazbot!.  shazbot! You!  I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."  He is still standing, just not very well.

Beer #18
Second Overtime, grabs last smoke.   Fear at an all time high.  He is trying to get me to take him to the store so he can get more smokes.
"Dude I can't watch.  Lets just go and what happens, happens."  He is out of his mind if he thinks I am leaving.  I tell him I will kick his balls off if he asks me again.  Of course he does, but I feel bad for him, since he just lit his last smoke from the wrong end inside the apartment so I let it slide.  Finally gets the right end fired up.  Stumbling around, he is now chewing since he is out of smokes.  Game is finally over.  Chair is immediately pounded into the ceiling.  This time no response from the pussys upstairs.  Screams of "Emaw" are now echoing throughout the apartment complex.  However we seem to be the only ones yelling.

I ended up knocking back 21 beers and then went to a bar and closed it down with shots and more beer.  Horrible    :drink:

could've used your friend at the okc pak'r.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I approve.

I was so pak'd last night....

I got in a round of golf this morning, then to the bar for hair of the dog. 

Dinner at North, in Leawood...very, very good.

Now...at home rocking the itunes as loud as they can go, watching the games.....drinking Beam, buring it, just loving life.  SWEEEEEEEEEET SIXTEEEEEEEEEEN,  boys.   There is a God, and she's EMAW as a mother rough rider.   :drink: :pbj:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

MDMW

It's a simple formula.  Used it for years.  You guys are welcome.

Shouldn't be an issue tomorrow.

I'll be  :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: before the game and during. Of course, I expect all EMAW to do the same

Offline crusty

• Fan
    • View Profile
Was just honored to be there to take notes.  A true master at work.
 :katpak:
 :cheers:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Legends Room?  Do we have one of those here?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Was just honored to be there to take notes.  A true master at work.
 :katpak:
 :cheers:

:thumbsup:

Jesus, what are you guys doing today?! I've got an extreme EMAW-inferiority complex right now. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

no, because unlike most BBS's we have a very easy to use search function

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile

Why is our chat such a rough ridin' joke compared to ksufans?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Why is our chat such a rough ridin' joke compared to ksufans?

What happened?