Author Topic: Time to get serious  (Read 25630 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Time to get serious
« on: January 28, 2010, 09:02:00 AM »
What steps have we put in place to repel the inevitable cyber attack from Red China? 

:bang:   <----- except a Chinese hacker tryng to get through a purple goEMAW wall.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Re: Time to get serious
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 10:41:28 AM »
I have EMAW missles in place to defend us.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 05:01:39 PM »
http://www.kstatecollegian.com/edge/k-state-collegian-s-website-down-for-maintenance-2-5-10-1.2138693

The K-State Collegian's website will be under construction today. Our website host's servers were attacked yesterday by a "DOS attack." We will try and have everything up and running as soon as we can. Until then enjoy the January 15 version of the Collegian's website.

:runaway:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »
KATPAK militia being organized

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:31:09 PM »
if i know anything about the chinese, it's that they are very predictable. usually attack around 2:30 pm on big gamedays. i say we just shut the place down at 2:25 and reopen again at 2:40. should cover it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:42:04 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 07:36:34 PM »
if i know anything about the chinese, it's that they are very preditable. usually attack around 2:30 pm on big gamedays. i say we just shut the place down at 2:25 and reopen again at 2:40. should cover it.

I have been doing some research and these Chinese seem to be the next big thing.  Maybe we just surrender and join them?  Sounds like they are going to be huge someday.  We could get in on the ground floor.   :driving:   <------ Chinese bus

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 07:41:20 PM »
if i know anything about the chinese, it's that they are very preditable. usually attack around 2:30 pm on big gamedays. i say we just shut the place down at 2:25 and reopen again at 2:40. should cover it.

I have been doing some research and these Chinese seem to be the next big thing.  Maybe we just surrender and join them?  Sounds like they are going to be huge someday.  We could get in on the ground floor.   :driving:   <------ Chinese bus

Way ahead of you. I have practicing drumming while crapping in a diaper for 7 months now. Yeah. We'll see who laughs lasts, judgmental car pool. We'll see who laughs last.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »
Me Chinese
Me tell Joke
Me put pee-pee
In your Coke.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 08:47:16 PM »
Is the free one month website hosting trial ending?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »

:facepalm:

would that be the 22nd?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 07:32:21 AM »

Honestly did not know that was a thing.  Otherwise we would have probably been able to sustain this place for 2 months instead of one.  It costs up to and including $20 a month to run this joint.  That kind of scratch is intimidating. 

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 08:09:41 AM »
do chinese people eat rangoons? or is that just for americans?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 07:02:02 PM »

Honestly did not know that was a thing.  Otherwise we would have probably been able to sustain this place for 2 months instead of one.  It costs up to and including $20 a month to run this joint.  That kind of scratch is intimidating. 

don't worry sd. pete and i talked over lunch and we're going to have a rotating schedule where we all donate plasma once a month to cover the cost of the site. you drew july btw.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 06:34:03 PM »

don't worry sd. pete and i talked over lunch and we're going to have a rotating schedule where we all donate plasma once a month to cover the cost of the site. you drew july btw.

rick told me he has a nude model gig for draw 550 in bluemont, TU 1:30-2:45.  Told me not to tell too many peeps though, so I'm putting this on the moderator board. ;)

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 07:15:02 PM »

You should sell a majority of the site to a former college football star turned NFL washout who can help you fund it.  Then it will be sake from Taoist mofo's
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

The42Yardstick

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 10:27:15 PM »
Jesus christ you idiots. It's those old figure skater people that are getting through. The so-called hackers back in Shanghai were a distraction :facepalm: