Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3220800 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
So, does this mean they're playing in both stadiums???

Yeah, two games at Sporting KC and the rest of the home games at Arrowhead. 

That UNLV game at sporting KC will be interesting.  UNLV looked pretty tough when KU played them in the bowl game. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
They pump JD coming back just to set themselves up to play in Arrowhead in front of 40k fans in an 80k capacity stadium.  Bad optics.

40k is wishful thinking

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
quantrill’s raiders are the only winners here.  what an absolute embarrassment for ku and the worst part is that they are eating it up.

Bushwhackers 1
Red Legs 0

Charles R. Jennison is rolling in his grave.

My Missouri friends calls Kansans bushwhackers.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
They pump JD coming back just to set themselves up to play in Arrowhead in front of 40k fans in an 80k capacity stadium.  Bad optics.

40k is wishful thinking

So are they tarping half the stadium and adding store mannequins and SEX DOLLS to substitute for Tay Tay?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile

40k is wishful thinking

So are they tarping half the stadium and adding store mannequins and SEX DOLLS to substitute for Tay Tay?

Fair point.  They'll get 40k fans for ISU.  The state of Iowa loves themselves some Arrowhead. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile

40k is wishful thinking

Fair point.  They'll get 40k fans for ISU.  The state of Iowa loves themselves some Arrowhead.
I bet that ISU game has more than than 40K easily

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
oh shoot I didn't really look at the schedule. ISU at Arrowhead will feel like an away game. 65k total attendance with 40k of that wearing cyclone gear.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice

40k is wishful thinking

Bringing back the basketball strippers

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

40k is wishful thinking

Bringing back the basketball strippers

Hell yeah. That Snoop concert/strippers/money gun thing really ruffled the feathers of the wine and cheese crowd.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm kinda horned up at the possibility of watching KU at Sporting Park (or w/e it's called). That seems like a fun venue for watching football.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
I'm kinda horned up at the possibility of watching KU at Sporting Park (or w/e it's called). That seems like a fun venue for watching football.
it would be most similar to your new design at the booth and I agree that it would be a great venue.  i’ll probably go to one of the unlv game

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
it would be most similar to your new design at the booth and I agree that it would be a great venue.  i’ll probably go to one of the unlv game

I smell a potential PAK opportunity brewing ...

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile

MEET ME AT THE TRAP!
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

MEET ME AT THE TRAP!

PAK THE TRAP. You buy the tix and I'm totally there. I'm sure 'clams would be happy for us to crash his house ...

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We call it soccer here in the states.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile

MEET ME AT THE TRAP!

PAK THE TRAP. You buy the tix and I'm totally there. I'm sure 'clams would be happy for us to crash his house ...
Throw in some riverboat gamblin'... You got a stew goin!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

If you threaten me with a good time I will call you on it.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

I picture clams and stone fully playing the part as the most obnoxious hox fans in the park. scarfs, soccer chants and all. really doing it big. the type that would make even a rob riggle blush
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #26418 on: February 01, 2024, 04:40:02 AM »

I picture clams and stone fully playing the part as the most obnoxious hox fans in the park. scarfs, soccer chants and all. really doing it big. the type that would make even a rob riggle blush

Nobody knows soccer crap.  Soccer is for momma's kids who weren't brave enough to play real football.  Of course, they have a room full of participation trophies to prove they played.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #26419 on: February 01, 2024, 08:18:57 AM »
Hate to say it but the dates at Arrowhead may be tentative after the Chiefs schedule comes out. Reid hasn't seen the dates yet  :Carl:
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline bananaeater

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26420 on: February 01, 2024, 09:51:40 AM »

It's quite beautiful when you really picture it.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26422 on: February 28, 2024, 11:26:57 AM »
Good for him. Going over .500 at KU is a monumental achievement and not one to be taken lightly.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26423 on: February 28, 2024, 11:31:06 AM »
I wasn't going to say anything d/t atty-client privilege, but yes. We're B1Gtime.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26424 on: February 28, 2024, 05:57:21 PM »
Congrats to his agent.