Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3223146 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #26025 on: November 22, 2023, 12:51:31 PM »
Believe BYU's coach Kalani Sitake is a medium plus Whiney coach.  The whole fanbase appears to give the persona of us against the world.
I mean, it kinda is them against the world.
:lol:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #26026 on: November 22, 2023, 11:37:41 PM »
No doubt in my mind that Pete is the best poster on this board.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #26027 on: November 23, 2023, 12:13:51 AM »
No doubt in my mind that Pete is the best poster on this board.
You haven’t been around enough to make that judgement, but, sure.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26028 on: November 26, 2023, 01:08:01 AM »
Wondering if anyone watched the KU/UC game.  Guess the Big XII game officials have had it with Lightpole bitching and whining since called un-sportsman-like conduct on him.   :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26029 on: November 26, 2023, 03:48:19 PM »
Wondering if anyone watched the KU/UC game.  Guess the Big XII game officials have had it with Lightpole bitching and whining since called un-sportsman-like conduct on him.   :lol:

And then they reserved the errant call he was bitching about.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26030 on: November 27, 2023, 06:24:54 AM »
You can challenge a call without being a socially awkward lunatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26031 on: November 27, 2023, 06:32:24 AM »

And then they reserved the errant call he was bitching about.

They kept the call on whining bitch Lightpole.   ;)
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Cats-aholic

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26032 on: November 28, 2023, 11:20:02 AM »
https://x.com/PowercatEng/status/1728834104765145593?s=20

They haven't started construction at KU Memorial Dump yet??

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26033 on: November 29, 2023, 03:29:41 AM »
I swear I remember cords and temporary power being ran all over the place in the old Nelson press box by the last game of the 2012 season because contractors had already started ripping stuff out of there. We played Texas on Dec 1st and blew that thing up on Dec 15th.

I find it hard to imagine a contractor hasn't been allowed to start because of funding questions. I don't think they'll get everything finished, but to not even start...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26034 on: November 29, 2023, 03:54:00 PM »
I swear I remember cords and temporary power being ran all over the place in the old Nelson press box by the last game of the 2012 season because contractors had already started ripping stuff out of there. We played Texas on Dec 1st and blew that thing up on Dec 15th.

I find it hard to imagine a contractor hasn't been allowed to start because of funding questions. I don't think they'll get everything finished, but to not even start...

Likewise, demo will start on Dec. 15. They are ripping out guts and stuff to prepare, but they are waiting until finals is over to start wrecking crap, because students have parking contracts to some lots that are right next to the stadium.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #26035 on: November 29, 2023, 04:23:29 PM »
Lil bro is going to be so cute showing off the new stadium when it's all said and done.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26036 on: November 29, 2023, 05:15:35 PM »
They are going to teabag the Setting with exposed ribs instead of balls

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26037 on: November 29, 2023, 05:24:53 PM »
That stadium design is a disgrace.

Imagine taking that historic stadium and Soldier Fielding/MLS'ing the eff out of it, but that's what they're doing.

It's just tragic.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26038 on: November 29, 2023, 05:54:40 PM »
That stadium design is a disgrace.

Imagine taking that historic stadium and Soldier Fielding/MLS'ing the eff out of it, but that's what they're doing.

It's just tragic.
i think goff sees the writing on the wall, knows that lance liepold is a grain of rice away from turning into a mass murderer and taking out half of lawrentucky (this has been evident to anyone who has watched his sideline antics this season).  goff knows that when liepold ultimately lands in prison, his dying football program takes its final breath. 

the MLS design redux of memorial “the booth” didn’t occur by happenstance.  it’s completely intentional as the plan appears to be that ku is going all-in on soccer and building the premier soccer complex in the entire city of lawrence. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26039 on: November 29, 2023, 06:54:57 PM »
KU athletes and social media, volume 36327
The motherfuckers are weird, I don't know what's going on over there
https://twitter.com/cobeebryant2/status/1729924657082405289

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26040 on: November 29, 2023, 07:36:10 PM »
I was going to say is that some recognizable meme? Cause without any context it looks like he’s getting cucked by Willie.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26041 on: November 29, 2023, 09:12:57 PM »
I was going to say is that some recognizable meme? Cause without any context it looks like he’s getting cucked by Willie.

is he transferring here?  :surprised:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26042 on: November 29, 2023, 09:16:22 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26043 on: November 29, 2023, 10:28:36 PM »

It's a Kendrick album cover

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26046 on: November 30, 2023, 03:38:59 PM »
dang, do you think lance screamed non stop at his coordinators too?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26047 on: November 30, 2023, 03:44:36 PM »
I said the KSU game felt like it was basically a living resume for that guy. Now I legitimately wonder if that was his intention.

...Did KU start an inexperienced QB just so their OC could make a point? People are (probably) saying.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26048 on: November 30, 2023, 05:18:32 PM »
Seems Lance yelled him right out of town

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26049 on: November 30, 2023, 05:27:35 PM »
Good for him.  He does this for 2 yrs at Penn State, and he will get HC offers.