Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3219645 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #26000 on: November 21, 2023, 12:52:36 PM »

is this anything

replace the names with faces you coward
let’s see the video evidence

U right

it’s beautiful

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #26001 on: November 21, 2023, 01:16:36 PM »
This is amazing, but the Gundy photo kind of confirms my memory that he’s more whiny than ragey. I’d probably swap him and LL.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #26002 on: November 21, 2023, 01:28:14 PM »
This is amazing, but the Gundy photo kind of confirms my memory that he’s more whiny than ragey. I’d probably swap him and LL.

I think you're right

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26003 on: November 21, 2023, 01:28:27 PM »
agree, in no way is LL less ragey than Gundy

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26004 on: November 21, 2023, 02:03:03 PM »
LL might not be Pelini but he's definitely the biggest red ass in the league. But probably more whiny than ragey compared to Bo.

It seems more whiny than ragey but tomato.  I think Lance is constantly auditioning for the step up job he wants.  Every loss to us pushes back that plan back.  That Iowa state idiot has shown you must strike while the iron is hot.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26005 on: November 21, 2023, 02:26:56 PM »
I did some math and if we hadn't touched our stadium, it would take us $375-400 million today to do all the work we have done in the last 12 or so years (WSC, Vanier, NEZ Fun Zone, Field Wall, Shamrock Zone, New Indoor).

It's wild they're going to spend that much for so little and still be so far behind us.

The more I visit the other Big XII stadiums, the more I realize how fortunate we were to make the additions and renovations that we did at the time we did them. Our stadium truly is better than most.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26006 on: November 21, 2023, 02:30:04 PM »
LL might not be Pelini but he's definitely the biggest red ass in the league. But probably more whiny than ragey compared to Bo.

It seems more whiny than ragey but tomato.  I think Lance is constantly auditioning for the step up job he wants.  Every loss to us pushes back that plan back.  That Iowa state idiot has shown you must strike while the iron is hot.

100% MC had his chance to move up and blew it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26007 on: November 21, 2023, 03:22:59 PM »
is this anything

Sark needs to be way on the bottom right corner, for just this alone.

https://twitter.com/AnwarRichardson/status/1608917883345866753

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26008 on: November 21, 2023, 05:10:06 PM »
Psychopath.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #26009 on: November 21, 2023, 05:44:30 PM »
is this anything

Dry drunk vibes. I know he has a problem and that rage moment says he's still mumped up.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 06:33:37 PM by IPA4Me »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26010 on: November 21, 2023, 06:46:48 PM »
dark sark belongs top right next to venables

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26011 on: November 21, 2023, 06:47:56 PM »
i think an argument could be made that brent belongs in the bullseye

Offline muqluk

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26012 on: November 21, 2023, 07:08:54 PM »
Campbell is spot on in whiny but too high on animated.

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26013 on: November 21, 2023, 07:54:50 PM »
Lightpole needs to lean more ragey….he damn near shoved the ref last Saturday arguing PI.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26014 on: November 21, 2023, 07:56:48 PM »

The guy with a paid get back coach is in the middle of animated and stoic?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #26015 on: November 21, 2023, 08:21:29 PM »

He never said it was a compelling argument

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26016 on: November 21, 2023, 10:12:42 PM »
This is embarrassing to me to admit but I had an abusive drunk uncle..  He would get drunk at family events and yell at so many inconsequential things.  LL reminds me of him.  I didn't curl up in a ball and cry when he started bitching about the flags but it shook me.  I hope he gets help.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26017 on: November 21, 2023, 10:55:27 PM »

it’s all an act

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26018 on: November 22, 2023, 08:54:31 AM »
Everyone is focusing on the rage and whininess, all I can think of "is Mike Gundy using too much hair colorant to get that two-tone black-over-grey look?"

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26019 on: November 22, 2023, 09:00:21 AM »
All this talk of whiny and ragey coaches has e grateful that we’ve been blessed with non-ragey/whiny coaches (to the refs) in bball and for the most part.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #26020 on: November 22, 2023, 10:09:58 AM »
is this anything

THANK YOU. Was going to find this but was too lazy.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26021 on: November 22, 2023, 10:36:27 AM »
If you want the chart to be accurate, you need to drop each individual coaches best and worst moments (maybe we don't ignore Sarks moment though). They are how they act in between those times.

We could find a single moment where Klieman was really animated and questionably ragey as well.

I don't think there has been a single time I've seen LL on the sidelines not being a complete fool.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26022 on: November 22, 2023, 10:51:54 AM »
is this anything

THANK YOU. Was going to find this but was too lazy.

Quite disturbing tbh. Very gross
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26023 on: November 22, 2023, 12:07:43 PM »
Maybe Sark's yelling the same thing he was yelling at the Canty after that TD throw in the Cotton Bowl?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #26024 on: November 22, 2023, 12:30:28 PM »
Believe BYU's coach Kalani Sitake is a medium plus Whiney coach.  The whole fanbase appears to give the persona of us against the world.
I mean, it kinda is them against the world.