Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3223285 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
The psycho segment of the fan base on twitter and the phog will moral victory the rest of the season and make up weird lies about K-State fans.

"If Daniels didn't get hurt we would have made the CFP."
"KU would have made a run like OU in 2000 if Daniels didn't get hurt."
"The grapes spent all September wishing for a season ending inquiry to Jalon, because they were so jealous of our success."

This is so accurate but will be much more nauseating than this.

What the eff is wrong with you two??
:confused: somebody help me out here

1.) The reporting has not been confirmed. In fact, the principal involved has refuted it.

2.) Is the fan fic really needed? I mean, I understand this is gE, but you're a serious person.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The psycho segment of the fan base on twitter and the phog will moral victory the rest of the season and make up weird lies about K-State fans.

"The grapes spent all September wishing for a season ending inquiry to Jalon, because they were so jealous of our success."

1.) The reporting has not been confirmed. In fact, the principal involved has refuted it.

2.) Is the fan fic really needed? I mean, I understand this is gE, but you're a serious person.

1. Football programs lie about the severity of injuries all of the time. Boyer didn't make that up, he hasn't deleted the tweet. I'm guessing KU are currently seeking a second opinion.

2. The post, that I'm still very confused as to what exactly you're taking exception to, is the propensity of some KU fans, this football season, to tweet fan fiction about K-State as if it's reality. I'm truly really seriously confused about why you seem to be very offended by one fan base making fun of the tweeting/posting habits of another fan base. Are you confused as to what message boards are about?

Not one damn person is mocking or making fun of Daniels, so what exactly is your deal? I'm genuinely confused, maybe help me out by not responding with a question for a third time.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have no idea what his actual injury is.. but I've had the same (on both shoulders) that some have hinted at him having, and god damn I could never even imagine playing FBS QB within even 6 weeks of that injury without the shoulder being shot the eff up (but there was also no chance I could raise my arm like he did in that leopard tweet)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

1. Football programs lie about the severity of injuries all of the time. Boyer didn't make that up, he hasn't deleted the tweet. I'm guessing KU are currently seeking a second opinion.

2. The post, that I'm still very confused as to what exactly you're taking exception to, is the propensity of some KU fans, this football season, to tweet fan fiction about K-State as if it's reality. I'm truly really seriously confused about why you seem to be very offended by one fan base making fun of the tweeting/posting habits of another fan base. Are you confused as to what message boards are about?

Not one damn person is mocking or making fun of Daniels, so what exactly is your deal? I'm genuinely confused, maybe help me out by not responding with a question for a third time.

I'm sorry, but what are you asking me not to do?

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Seriously, Spracs used to be funny. Now he’s just a typical squawk douche bag.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I did call you a mean name, that is true. I'm sorry, HugeTwat.

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
lol. This is what I’m talking about. You used to be fairly creative and clever. Now you just come across as an angry insecure squawk that needs affirmation and validation. Sad, really.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I like Spracne!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
lol. This is what I’m talking about. You used to be fairly creative and clever. Now you just come across as an angry insecure squawk that needs affirmation and validation. Sad, really.

I don't NEED it, but I do appreciate it. Go eff yourself, btw.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Let me be clear, I was happy when I heard KU’s QB was not going to play any more.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
On one hand, spracs used to be funny. OTOH my simp requested my approval for a GameDay sign. I vote "let him stay".
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

I don't NEED it, but I do appreciate it. Go eff yourself, btw.
Wow!  Sprac’s is losing it

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I like Spracne!
I liked the old spracne. The new angry spracne has let a good football team go to his head and turned him into a raging squawk/T sip douche nozzle. If I want to exchange unpleasantries with a prick like this, there’s plenty at work just like him.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Why would you work with a bunch of pricks?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
yeah spracs what gives why are you always so ANGRY :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spracs and Russell Stover variety pack.   

Sometimes wonderful, sometimes white hot garbage.

You just never know until it’s too late.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I like Spracne!

Me, too. A lot. He's just a bit sensitive sometimes for a rival message board, but I don't think doods need to be sensitive about his sensitivity.

Offline CATILLAC

• Fan
    • View Profile
Why would you work with a bunch of pricks?
Cactus farmer maybe? :dunno:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

I like Spracne!
Me, too. A lot. He's just a bit sensitive sometimes for a rival message board, but I don't think doods need to be sensitive about his sensitivity.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Let me be clear, I was happy when I heard KU’s QB was not going to play any more.
After the OU/TCU game when I was talking to some friends, I remarked that if TCU injured Daniels like they did Gabriel, I would name my first born child* "SuperFrog."

*COMING DEC. 2022!!!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Big Spracne fan here.

I could absolutely never do what he does if the roles were reversed, he's a pretty damn impressive individual.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
After the OU/TCU game when I was talking to some friends, I remarked that if TCU injured Daniels like they did Gabriel, I would name my first born child* "SuperFrog."

*COMING DEC. 2022!!!

Congrats on your tadpole!

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Big Spracne fan here.

I could absolutely never do what he does if the roles were reversed, he's a pretty damn impressive individual.
Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
it's a p dece litmus test for Browns