Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3296663 times)

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #6250 on: May 01, 2014, 07:09:47 PM »
They've had to expand K-10 over the years because it's so dangerous, due to all the commuters. My Mom commuted from Merriam back in the day, and tells tales about people dying on that highway all the time.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #6251 on: May 01, 2014, 08:52:44 PM »
what an amazing article. "man, our stadium stinks. wish we had some money to fix it!  anyway, go hawks!"
emaw

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6252 on: May 01, 2014, 08:56:10 PM »
what an amazing article. "man, our stadium stinks. wish we had some money to fix it!  anyway, go hawks!"

it really is a bizarre article. to sum it up "yeah we know our football stadium sucks but our team also sucks so we are kind of screwed there. also, we need to build a building to put the rules of basketball in and then another building for the basketball players to live in before we try to tackle this fball debacle."

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6253 on: May 01, 2014, 09:03:37 PM »

I met her at a nice charity dinner. She was very nice - in fact, too nice...until she saw my elite KSU 150 lapel pin (you know, since we're the flagship U). Her manners vanished and she became bet short and disinterested. Like the biggest snobby bitch you've ever encountered. Now, Cheyenne epitomizes the typical KU demeanor. Thus, the main reason that the child (me) of two KU grads (but my parents are actually nice people, believe it or not) would rule out KU at a young age. Those weirdos know nothing about morals, manners, and what a family is truly about. Oh, and their joke of a football program and the liberal hippy folks that call Lawrence home.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6254 on: May 01, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »

I met her at a nice charity dinner. She was very nice - in fact, too nice...until she saw my elite KSU 150 lapel pin (you know, since we're the flagship U). Her manners vanished and she became bet short and disinterested. Like the biggest snobby bitch you've ever encountered. Now, Cheyenne epitomizes the typical KU demeanor. Thus, the main reason that the child (me) of two KU grads (but my parents are actually nice people, believe it or not) would rule out KU at a young age. Those weirdos know nothing about morals, manners, and what a family is truly about. Oh, and their joke of a football program and the liberal hippy folks that call Lawrence home.

This is great satire.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6255 on: May 01, 2014, 09:15:01 PM »

This is great satire.

Thanks. That is, do you even satire, bro? If you actually understand what that means, I'd say it is some great satire.  :cheers:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #6256 on: May 01, 2014, 09:16:58 PM »
weird (recent posts in) thread

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6257 on: May 01, 2014, 09:21:01 PM »
weird (recent posts in) thread

Yeah, sorry.

Let's get back to figuring out how we're going to help our little brothers in this time of extreme need and darkness.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6258 on: May 01, 2014, 09:33:51 PM »
2/3 of my cousins law school class commutes from south joco to lawrence.  Why wouldn't they? Lawrence is a crap hole and south joco is one of the nicest places on earth.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6259 on: May 02, 2014, 08:49:44 AM »
You can't find a nice place to live in Lawrence.  That's the problem.  If they actually had some decent housing people would live there no problem.  The town isn't that bad. 

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6260 on: May 02, 2014, 09:04:18 AM »
You can't find a nice place to live in Lawrence.  That's the problem.  If they actually had some decent housing people would live there no problem.  The town isn't that bad.

Hippies and homeless. I might go there to start a mission but I'm not going there to raise my kids. You'd think growing up in Larry would teach empathy and compassion but all those people turn into bitter liberals. Weird stuff.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6261 on: May 02, 2014, 10:08:48 AM »
they really do seem to be embracing the "run down" look
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6262 on: May 02, 2014, 10:18:20 AM »

bedbugs  :bug:

The Big Train

« Reply #6263 on: May 02, 2014, 10:33:54 AM »
 :Yuck:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6264 on: May 02, 2014, 10:39:25 AM »

bedbugs  :bug:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: emoticon usage on display by dickstone

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6265 on: May 02, 2014, 10:43:42 AM »

I don't blame her. If you were wearing a squawk pin and ear holing me, I'd mush your face and walk away.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6266 on: May 02, 2014, 03:13:06 PM »
Pepperjax34 wrote: So posting a link to new student housing across the street from Memorial is pumping sunshine? And I haven't referred to anyone by their first name, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. If you want to be a butthurt douche about KU football, be my guest.

And yeah, I get annoyed when every thread gets hijacked by a bunch of K-State fans. We should be able to discuss our own program without having the discussion crippled by a bunch of grapes.

You know, I generally think that you're a good poster and I'm glad your on the board, but apparently if I disagree with your stance on something, I'm a butthurt douche.  That's weird.  Don't take internetting so seriously.  And our discussions don't get crippled by grapes if we just ignore them.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6267 on: May 02, 2014, 04:01:55 PM »
I don't get why people don't think ksu fans should talk about ku and Ku about k state. I mean what is that.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6268 on: May 02, 2014, 04:03:33 PM »
I don't get why people don't think ksu fans should talk about ku and Ku about k state. I mean what is that.

I know, I mean, we all from konza and some thangs...

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6269 on: May 02, 2014, 04:07:42 PM »

I know, I mean, we all from konza and some thangs...

Not to mention, its sports, ya know? Get crazy.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6270 on: May 02, 2014, 04:19:36 PM »

No one made this argument.  Why can't some people comprehend what they're reading/writing?

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: May 02, 2014, 04:25:00 PM »

No one made this argument.  Why can't some people comprehend what they're reading/writing?

Why do you have to be so mean on a Friday?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: May 02, 2014, 04:25:36 PM »
Reminds me:  Happy friday, michigancat!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire