Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3214645 times)

pissclams and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #24475 on: November 30, 2022, 12:17:51 PM »
That’s what a middling big 10 school worlds have had to cough up, but there wasn’t one available so he got an advance from Kansas.

Hope he doesn’t Campbell himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #24476 on: November 30, 2022, 01:09:12 PM »
I mean homeboy finished 7th with a 3 game losing streak and got dominated by kstate.  that's a lot of money for 7th place
If LL resurrects a part of the KU fan base who actually care about football, it’s money well spent IMO, even if their ceiling is Iowa State.

Offline KSNimrod

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24477 on: November 30, 2022, 01:15:13 PM »
If they lose their bowl game and end up with the eleventy-billionth losing season in a row and then for some reason start out slow next year...  :flush:  BUT - for the record I do think he has them trending the right direction.  It's just a hard league to come up in.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24478 on: November 30, 2022, 01:57:00 PM »
I mean homeboy finished 7th with a 3 game losing streak and got dominated by kstate.  that's a lot of money for 7th place
If LL resurrects a part of the KU fan base who actually care about football, it’s money well spent IMO, even if their ceiling is Iowa State.

Even a moderate renovation raises their ceiling above the 9 win glass ceiling in Aimes

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24479 on: November 30, 2022, 06:27:17 PM »
That's an awful lot of rape in that contract for Lance,  for having done nothing but make them not laughingstocks.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

:confused:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #24482 on: December 02, 2022, 08:53:28 AM »
No KU v. MU bowl game  :cry:

Tigers scared AF

https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf/updated-bowl-game-projections-week-14-brett-mcmurphy-college-football-predictions?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=BrettMcMurphy
Incredible. Honestly it’s even better than a KU win.
Yeah, that’s valid. Have a chance to get two SEC wins now. One already in the bag against the scaredy tigers.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24483 on: December 02, 2022, 09:35:28 AM »
“A 6-6 team dictating who they don’t want to play in a bowl?” an industry source said. “What a world. What a world.”

What a world, indeed.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #24484 on: December 02, 2022, 10:12:23 AM »
That's an awful lot of rape in that contract for Lance,  for having done nothing but make them not laughingstocks.

wut
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24485 on: December 02, 2022, 11:39:16 AM »

wut

I think it means that Lance has KU by the balls ball sack and taint just for winning 6 games and he can still mush them next year no sweat and then they are stuck with a bunch of holes in the ground around the hill and some piles of cinder blocks that have been moved around a bunch outside the stadium.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24486 on: December 02, 2022, 11:44:03 AM »

Tigers scared AF

https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf/updated-bowl-game-projections-week-14-brett-mcmurphy-college-football-predictions?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=BrettMcMurphy
Yeah, that’s valid. Have a chance to get two SEC wins now. One already in the bag against the scaredy tigers.

The best part is a whole bunch of KU fans were scaredy cats about possibly playing MU because "what if we lose?" Now MU looks like pussies, and we get to save face.

FTR, I would have welcomed the chance to beat their asses. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24487 on: December 02, 2022, 12:39:52 PM »

Tigers scared AF

The best part is a whole bunch of KU fans were scaredy cats about possibly playing MU because "what if we lose?" Now MU looks like pussies, and we get to save face.

FTR, I would have welcomed the chance to beat their asses. 

extremely sad that both schools had fans that were scared but congrats on your leadership not blinking

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24488 on: December 02, 2022, 01:28:07 PM »
I'd be pretty upset about having to play Arkansas instead of Missouri if I were a KU fan. I have no idea why the Liberty Bowl or the SEC would care even a little bit about Mizzou's fragile feelings.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24489 on: December 02, 2022, 09:11:41 PM »
The pussification of MethU is complete

Online Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24490 on: December 02, 2022, 09:58:23 PM »
When they were in the Big XII, they constantly complained about their bowl placement.  Especially in '08 when KU got the Orange Bowl.  :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #24491 on: December 02, 2022, 10:01:03 PM »
Seems like such a long time ago now that the cats spanked mizzous ass

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24492 on: December 02, 2022, 11:29:08 PM »
Seems like such a long time ago now that the cats spanked mizzous ass

Well, it's only 9 months until we spank their asses again.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24493 on: December 06, 2022, 09:51:05 AM »
If they don't win their bowl game, it's time to put them back into the high volume losing category and back in the rough patch

https://twitter.com/ayosaba/status/1599915106661720066?s=20&t=ZMiuiQz7EdRAV7SjrxrmVA

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24494 on: December 06, 2022, 10:34:56 AM »
Na, they're not going to regress to double digit loss type of team as long as Leopold is there

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24495 on: December 06, 2022, 10:57:54 AM »
They got some false hope by having most of their easy games at the beginning, but LL is doing exactly what he was hired to do and has them trending in the right direction. They made a bowl game!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24496 on: December 06, 2022, 11:30:00 AM »
If they don't win their bowl game, it's time to put them back into the high volume losing category and back in the rough patch

https://twitter.com/ayosaba/status/1599915106661720066?s=20&t=ZMiuiQz7EdRAV7SjrxrmVA

that meme never gets old

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24497 on: December 06, 2022, 12:23:28 PM »
They got some false hope by having most of their easy games at the beginning, but LL is doing exactly what he was hired to do and has them trending in the right direction. They made a bowl game!

I bet their o/u going into next season is 5.5 wins. This year it was 2.5

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24498 on: December 06, 2022, 12:24:51 PM »

I bet their o/u going into next season is 5.5 wins. This year it was 2.5
That’s going to be a kick in the nuts with so many returning in the 2 deep next year.

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24499 on: December 06, 2022, 04:52:47 PM »
K-State claiming to have won the Big 12 in football is the same as when Iowa State prints shirts saying "Big 12 Champs" after winning the postseason basketball tournament.

:drool: