Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3223305 times)

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #12625 on: July 07, 2015, 09:15:39 PM »
you have no way of knowing that kslim
judging by his physice or lack there of and general overall attitude I can say yes I am correct

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12626 on: July 07, 2015, 09:21:56 PM »
i see no reason for him to lie about being good at basketball
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12627 on: July 07, 2015, 09:27:06 PM »
You're right, what was I thinking

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12628 on: July 07, 2015, 09:30:27 PM »
That big ass nose would get broken a minimum of 5 times in practice alone. And playing ball for Oakley rough ridin' Kansas doesn't count for crap

yea because good basketball players only come from big populated areas.  :runaway:
no I'm saying you would have played with the freshman all four years if you lived in a non crap hick town

funny, myself and my best friend in high school who went on to run track at KSU lettered as freshman playing on the varsity team of all seniors and juniors except for us two freshman. I think in 02' he took state in the 110m hurdles and 2nd in high jump. I think senior year in 03' he took gold in both of those but can't remember.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 09:38:16 PM by ljmhawk2 »

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12629 on: July 07, 2015, 09:33:45 PM »
 :lol:

No you didn't good for your friend tho

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12630 on: July 07, 2015, 09:35:12 PM »
That big ass nose would get broken a minimum of 5 times in practice alone. And playing ball for Oakley rough ridin' Kansas doesn't count for crap

yea because good basketball players only come from big populated areas.  :runaway:
no I'm saying you would have played with the freshman all four years if you lived in a non crap hick town

funny, myself and my best friend in high school who went on to run track at KSU lettered as freshman playing on the varsity team of all seniors and juniors except for us two freshman.
Must of been rough playing with only 6 guys on your team.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12631 on: July 07, 2015, 09:37:40 PM »
And good thing for you they felt they needed someone to come off the bench.

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12632 on: July 07, 2015, 09:40:04 PM »

funny, myself and my best friend in high school who went on to run track at KSU lettered as freshman playing on the varsity team of all seniors and juniors except for us two freshman.

you guys are good at research, I'm sure you can figure out who the other guy is.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12633 on: July 07, 2015, 09:49:28 PM »

you guys are good at research, I'm sure you can figure out who the other guy is.
I'm more interested in what became of the four juniors and seniors...Any clues????

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #12634 on: July 07, 2015, 09:50:56 PM »
Lando, you should tell Brittany Marie about your woodworking skill.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12635 on: July 07, 2015, 10:02:44 PM »

I'm more interested in what became of the four juniors and seniors...Any clues????

actually my best friend's brother was on the team as a senior and he too went on to run track at KSU, he did high Jump and was pretty good at it.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12636 on: July 07, 2015, 10:06:13 PM »
sounds like you know a couple of grade A cats tim

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12637 on: July 07, 2015, 10:07:51 PM »

actually my best friend's brother was on the team as a senior and he too went on to run track at KSU, he did high Jump and was pretty good at it.
Wow...It's easy to see why you weren't a starter.

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12638 on: July 07, 2015, 10:17:33 PM »

team was pretty good that year. lettering as a freshman in that team was good.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12639 on: July 07, 2015, 10:35:06 PM »

Let's just jump forward Landon,say to your Senior season,how do you feel about the team then ?

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12640 on: July 07, 2015, 10:45:37 PM »

Let's just jump forward Landon,say to your Senior season,how do you feel about the team then ?

I dropped out of high school my senior year to go play over seas.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12641 on: July 07, 2015, 10:46:33 PM »
interesting

The Big Train

« Reply #12642 on: July 07, 2015, 11:01:43 PM »
living life vicariously through cousins and friends is how I would live my life too with only an associates degree

The Big Train

« Reply #12643 on: July 07, 2015, 11:03:44 PM »
stalking and not being blocked by the young Brittany Marie is a great start to your own life tho

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12644 on: July 07, 2015, 11:18:17 PM »
living life vicariously through cousins and friends is how I would live my life too with only an associates degree

lol :buh-bye:

The Big Train

« Reply #12645 on: July 07, 2015, 11:20:44 PM »
you have more than an associates  :Wha:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #12646 on: July 08, 2015, 07:32:35 AM »
Playing overseas.   :lol:
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12647 on: July 08, 2015, 09:07:36 AM »
Obvsly a ref to him being a twitter player and mover to the other side of Clinton.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12648 on: July 08, 2015, 09:28:25 AM »
Whoa. Wondered how this thread jumped from 500 to this so quickly... sheesh!  :popcorn:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12649 on: July 08, 2015, 09:40:01 AM »
Can someone summarize the last 8 pages or so?
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.