Author Topic: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas  (Read 438377 times)

Offline porky morgan

• Not the real Porky Morgan
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2013, 05:26:58 PM »
Yeah, Grizquats are sorta lol and rapey, setting tho.
I have visual proof but "Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded. Please consult the forum administrator"  :shakesfist:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2013, 06:07:44 PM »
You can email it to me.

Guys. WAIT TILL YOU SEE. Wait till you see my pictures from Troy's basketball arena. You'll crap.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2013, 06:10:32 PM »
   Hey SB,did you go check out the Hutterites while in the area? Would really love to see what you could do with them as a subject
No reason to drag the Hutterites into this....theyre good people.

True story:  two friends of mine were asked to have sex with some Hutterite dudes' daughters because they needed new genetics.

well?  ;)

Thats weird they would do that..im just double stamping a weird on already weird situation
titletown..lulz

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2013, 06:13:50 PM »
You can email it to me.

Guys. WAIT TILL YOU SEE. Wait till you see my pictures from Troy's basketball arena. You'll crap.

Troy actually has a pretty nice arena for a school its size.   Somehow I think we're gonna get a Skinny "odd color turf meltdown" Benny'd here.

You've been warned.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2013, 06:17:28 PM »
You can email it to me.

Guys. WAIT TILL YOU SEE. Wait till you see my pictures from Troy's basketball arena. You'll crap.

Troy actually has a pretty nice arena for a school its size.   Somehow I think we're gonna get a Skinny "odd color turf meltdown" Benny'd here.

You've been warned.

Nope. It'll absolutely be the gem of the entire gallery. I was blown away.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2013, 06:52:04 PM »
Wyoming's new field looks kinda nice.  Seems kinda a shame that these weirdo schools are dirtying up the scenic mountain views with their weirdo looking stadiums tho.  Oh well.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2013, 08:46:14 PM »
 :users:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2013, 08:53:55 PM »

You should post pictures of Texas State's additions up close & personal next time you're there. :thumbs: also their basketball arena and new court. :thumbs:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2013, 08:57:29 PM »

You should post pictures of Texas State's additions up close & personal next time you're there. :thumbs: also their basketball arena and new court. :thumbs:

I can see if I can get some fb and bb pics after work tomorrow, plus I probably have some others lying around somewhere. I'll have to check and see if I have pics from McNeese's and Sam Houston State's pud stadiums too. Also Northwestern State's, Southeastern Louisiana's, UT-Arlington's (old), and Texas A&M - Corpus Christi basketball stadiums.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2013, 09:05:06 PM »

I can see if I can get some fb and bb pics after work tomorrow, plus I probably have some others lying around somewhere. I'll have to check and see if I have pics from McNeese's and Sam Houston State's pud stadiums too. Also Northwestern State's, Southeastern Louisiana's, UT-Arlington's (old), and Texas A&M - Corpus Christi basketball stadiums.

wow, that's a great list 42.  please post  :sdeek:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2013, 09:21:25 PM »
I'd be in favor of a shoulder pad/trasformer high rise corner Montana style bleacher in our SE corner for other team fans.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2013, 09:33:45 PM »

wow, that's a great list 42.  please post  :sdeek:

I mean idk if I have pics of a lot of those places or not but if I don't I'll post stock photos anyway.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2013, 09:51:28 PM »
Don't need stock photos, we can all use Google. Just post things that might be interesting up close that we might not be able to see on the internet, like photos of Lady Griz ladies being 1800s ladies and whatnot.  :excited:

But I guess do whatever you want. (Except Memorial Staidum/NDSU smack)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:17:32 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2013, 10:17:38 PM »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2013, 10:18:34 PM »
FINE SKI-BE :don'tcare:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2013, 11:40:17 PM »
Don't need stock photos, we can all use Google. Just post things that might be interesting up close that we might not be able to see on the internet, like photos of Lady Griz ladies being 1800s ladies and whatnot.  :excited:

But I guess do whatever you want. (Except Memorial Staidum/NDSU smack)

i kinda prefer when they're from people that invested the time and energy to go visit and capture photos (really shines through in the posts) but this is your thread SB

was also hoping for some lol pics from 42 :don'tcare:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2013, 11:45:15 PM »
No that's what I meant: we can all use google (on our own) so no reason to post that crap in here. Plus, Goog Photes are usually pictures showing stadiums in their best, most professional light. With Google images you aren't going to get the weird light-up ram at Moby Arena ("...beeelh") or the guy asleep in the bleachers.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2013, 11:52:25 PM »
Here's UW's new field, btw. Very elite.

I wish we would to a 2-for-1 with Wyoming.

Also, After work tomorrow I'll see if I can get some good shots of Tulsa's stadium and possibly basketball arena if I can get in. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2013, 11:59:04 PM »
No that's what I meant: we can all use google (on our own) so no reason to post that crap in here. Plus, Goog Photes are usually pictures showing stadiums in their best, most professional light. With Google images you aren't going to get the weird light-up ram at Moby Arena ("...beeelh") or the guy asleep in the bleachers.

I think I speak for all when I say I've been following/enjoying this thread.  Unfortunately, few if any have the raw film that you possess.  So...please feed us more!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2013, 12:02:57 AM »
Here's UW's new field, btw. Very elite.

I wish we would to a 2-for-1 with Wyoming.

Also, After work tomorrow I'll see if I can get some good shots of Tulsa's stadium and possibly basketball arena if I can get in.

:excited: :excited: :excited:

I've been to both of those about 8 years ago. Saw G-Love and the Special Sauce open for Ben Folds there (???) and remember it being really nice but a weird bill. Feed me football stade pics too, can't wait to see how it's changed (if at all) since I was there a long time ago. :drool:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2013, 12:25:12 AM »
IDAHO WILDVANDALS.

So this is the Kibbie Dome in Moscow, ID. It's a giant (small) place where they play a ton of Vandal sports. Kinda Ahearn-y in a way. You'll see.

Looks like they've jazzed it up a bit in the last few years because who knows what was going on with this siding design in years past. I mean, what.

Hey, better check close to make sure Screech didn't get rolled up in there by some bully football players from Valley or something!

Their west side castle hangs from the sky. And check out that machinery pushing those giant rolls of football field around! VRRROOOOOOM

I'm gonna present this one without comment and yous guys can tell me all the crazy crap you see going on in this picture.

Tons of :sdeek: going on in the foreground and background of this one but man, that new court looks pretty :love:
Think they'll push it together before Vandal Fright Night or are they gonna leave it as is? IF THEY OPT FOR THE LATTER I HOPE THEY HAVE A TRAINER ON CALL! ANKLES! OUCH!

I mean really study these. There's just so much going on in this place I don't even know where to begin.

Instead of doubles the Tennis Vandals just play halvesies?  :confused:

This one makes me sad.

Random confetti strewn about on the floor. Somehow makes the whole thing more depressing. Then again, it could just be left over from a recent Motley Crue concert or something since bassist Nikki Sixxxxxx is a proud Idahoid! :D

70-yard practice field, athlete study center (I think?) and their training table maybe?

The Setting.

Kinda hard to sugar-coat this one, EmoEMAW. :frown: Sorry man, I tried, I really did. The Vandalcats definitely deserve better than this all-purpose community center. I totally want them to get like a $7B gift from some famous alum (Did Nikki Sixxxx ever complete his degree in horticulture??) and then they just build insane facilities for every sport. That's my vision for Vandal sports. I call it Vandalvision 2025.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2013, 12:38:39 AM »
:excited:

so how many of these combo football/basketball/whatever else domes exist out there?  i mean i know the obvious other one, but surely there's many others i can't think of...?  seems like it would be kinda sad to watch a football game there :frown:  knock in a field goal and it bounces off the VB ref's tower and hits the pummel horse or something, just weird.  can't process it all

wikipedia tells me it's the smallest FBS venue around?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2013, 12:43:00 AM »

so how many of these combo football/basketball/whatever else domes exist out there?  i mean i know the obvious other one, but surely there's many others i can't think of...?  seems like it would be kinda sad to watch a football game there :frown:  knock in a field goal and it bounces off the VB ref's tower and hits the pummel horse or something, just weird.  can't process it all

Yeah. It's super weird and incredibly small. It's basically the exact opposite of Jerry World in every way. And by the obvious other one were you thinking of the Carrier Dome?

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2013, 12:52:43 AM »

Yeah. It's super weird and incredibly small. It's basically the exact opposite of Jerry World in every way. And by the obvious other one were you thinking of the Carrier Dome?

yeah - i mean, i'm sure there's gotta be other ones out there but i probably don't ever see their football games on TV to notice :dunno:

seek them out SB!