Author Topic: worst prez ever?  (Read 7486 times)

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
worst prez ever?
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2013, 09:43:00 AM »
I think it's funny that when you ask your average "patriotic" American who the best president is, they always go with the guy that was also an actor.

Would Ron Prince be one of the most loved presidents?  Probably loved no more or less than the president that kills millions of brown people with foreign policy, destroys civil rights through spying on citizens, dumps billions of dollars on big business while simultaneously raping medium and lower class citizens with hidden taxes,  incarcerated more non-violent criminals than any president in history, but makes up for it with liberals by getting teary eyed over Trayvon Martin or publicly stating he supports same sex marriage.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: worst prez ever?
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2013, 10:10:49 AM »
 :sdeek:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2013, 07:57:33 AM »
you are off your rocker if you think John Adams is the worst president.  he wasn't perfect - the Alien and Sedition Acts were certainly constitutionally suspect (although we didn't have judicial review yet so "constitutionally suspect" didn't mean a whole lot).

Also - he was a one term president because he lost to Thomas Jefferson.  It's not like he got beat by Rick Perry or something.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2013, 09:54:56 PM »
Still Obama.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd