Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573400 times)

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince Stories!
« Reply #2550 on: December 11, 2013, 09:13:08 AM »
You guys are funny! So apparently was not making annual flight to Desire just yet, on a recruiting junket. Coincidentally, new friend's son has recently received letter of interest from Flood...I quickly stomped that idea.
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/12/rutgers_recruiting_dominique_booth_indianapolis_wr_receives_visit_from_ron_prince_official_visit_thi.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: December 11, 2013, 09:40:01 AM »
You guys are funny! So apparently was not making annual flight to Desire just yet, on a recruiting junket. Coincidentally, new friend's son has recently received letter of interest from Flood...I quickly stomped that idea.
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/12/rutgers_recruiting_dominique_booth_indianapolis_wr_receives_visit_from_ron_prince_official_visit_thi.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: December 11, 2013, 11:02:46 AM »

Major opportunity missed. Make college visit, at the end when Ranni asks if there are any last questions, "do you even goEMAW, brah?"

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: December 17, 2013, 10:46:46 PM »
Ladies, we need more vacation stories.

Wabash909, I'm afraid you've heard the best of the vacation stories. Here's one I haven't shared.
He liked to walk onto a plane and through first class with his $20k ostrich-skin backpack (bought right after K-State settlement) to see if any sports personalities would notice it and acknowledge him. He said they were the only ones who could afford Louis Stewart.
I don't miss it. Seeing that airport pic made me shudder. I came pretty close to being the one sitting there looking haggard and pinched next to His Vastness.
For those of you tempted to say that you are tired of Ranni stories, apparently Wabash909 wanted to hear one or two. Also, if you are so tired of them, what are you doing here? Really, I want to know.
Look at the number of times this thread has been read. The NFL coughed him up like a hairball and he had to settle for Rutgers. For some reason people are interested in this washed up football coach. Strange. Especially one who lies to everyone in his life, stomps down the sidelines, wears a ridiculous hat (and boots), talks like an ass and pretends to be religious so recruits will like him? Maybe that's why. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: December 18, 2013, 10:01:50 AM »
This is a thread because he was the head football coach at K-State.  It didn't end well and it ended weird and he did and does a lot of stupid crap.  Arrogant puds are easy to laugh at.  It isn't some sort of mystery. 

I don't imagine you'd have a lot of takers if you went to some random school's board and started a Ron Prince thread.  I would have no idea who the eff he was if I didn't post here. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: December 18, 2013, 11:47:40 AM »
This is a thread because he was the head football coach at K-State.  It didn't end well and it ended weird and he did and does a lot of stupid crap.  Arrogant puds are easy to laugh at.  It isn't some sort of mystery. 

I don't imagine you'd have a lot of takers if you went to some random school's board and started a Ron Prince thread.  I would have no idea who the eff he was if I didn't post here.

What you say makes sense Mr. Bread. Maybe there are fewer readers from outside gE than I assumed.
Last night I had a conversation with one of Ranni's former girlfriends, and we talked about how he has been convincing people that he's a very big deal for a long time. He's such an ass in many ways, but he gets people to think he's some kind of oracle or something.
Before you all say, "you girls should get the eff over it," part of the reason I was having that conversation is because people in my community have been asking where the big shot coach went (the joy of holiday parties). He showed up here and convinced my friends and family that he was such a great guy.
He's thorough. I'll give him that. 
At these parties I've taken to telling people that he discovered he had some really bizarre sexual proclivities and found a woman in a restroom stall who shared his passion.
Okay, I don't say that.
What I really say is that we broke up and I'm better off because of it. 
Merry Christmas everyone.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: December 18, 2013, 11:51:44 AM »
merry christmas dgale :thumbs:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: December 18, 2013, 11:52:13 AM »
any chance you could get your hands on that bathroom stall? if you remove it and bring it to fattyfest ill be sure no one pays any less than $1000 for it.

ps- merry Christmas!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: December 18, 2013, 12:36:17 PM »
Keep all the Prince stories coming.  All that you can remember.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: December 24, 2013, 02:09:36 AM »
Holidays are upon us, and going through pics today I recalled my promise to share Ron's snowman blowjob pic. He sent this to me last holiday season. Because it's, um, festive. Most of you will appreciate this, and some will cringe a little. In any case, here it is. You're welcome (or, I'm sorry).

In the light of day, it really was just too appalling.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 09:22:18 AM by DGale »

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: December 24, 2013, 06:51:11 AM »
This is a family blog dgale, and it's Christmas.  Clean it up.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: December 24, 2013, 07:25:06 AM »
My goodness, Dgale.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: December 24, 2013, 07:46:06 AM »
Holidays are upon us, and going through pics today I recalled my promise to share Ron's snowman blowjob pic. He sent this to me last holiday season. Because it's, um, festive. Most of you will appreciate this, and some will cringe a little. In any case, here it is. You're welcome (or, I'm sorry).

:facepalm:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: December 24, 2013, 10:19:55 AM »
 :Wha:

What did I miss?!?!?  How bad was it??  I'm not afraid if anybody downloaded it and wants to DM it to me... Or, just post it to GPC and I'll take a look over there.  They appreciate that kinda crap, right??
bears are fast...

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: December 24, 2013, 11:07:35 AM »
gah just, like, repost it or something

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2565 on: December 24, 2013, 11:43:38 AM »
You didn't have to take that down, DGale.  Meow and Wabash were just feigning their astonishment.  The pic is definitely not too raunchy for this blog.  I had a good chuckle.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: December 24, 2013, 12:01:42 PM »
Okay. Here ya go.
Looking at it now it just seems like such a weird, creepy thing to send to your girlfriend.
Thanks Ranni. That was so sweet....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: December 24, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »
LOL, I don't know why he had several of these things. He also sent much worse, much to risque to post on here for sensitive viewers. Quite the jokester, maybe attempts at suggestive manipulation? Good thing DGale and I didn't fall for it, strong-minded women that we are, unlike Restroom Trash.

OAN, wishing everyone a fresh fabulous New Year!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: December 24, 2013, 01:20:13 PM »
Yeah, both of you totally really drew a line with Ron.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: December 24, 2013, 01:23:39 PM »
Merry Christmas dgale
Merry Christmas vis
Merry Christmas Ron
Merry Christmas snowman dick

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: December 24, 2013, 02:00:20 PM »
Some of you make me laugh because you are truly funny. Some of you make me laugh because you are an asz and mundane. At least the snowman's probably stayed h---.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: December 24, 2013, 02:52:44 PM »
I bet that snowman loves winter.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: December 24, 2013, 03:23:35 PM »
Yeah, both of you totally really drew a line with Ron.

Cut 'em a little slack, bro...  They got taken by the same guy that managed to convince our alma mater to hire him as head football coach of the premier program in all of college football. 

Hell of a con-man if you ask me.

bears are fast...

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: December 24, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »
I come to this blog because I never know what I might see.  But today I been completely snowed.  :fatty:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: December 24, 2013, 05:25:56 PM »
I just keep thinking how disappointed I'd be if a little Desire hot tub water got splashed in my mouth.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.