Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572444 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2400 on: October 24, 2013, 03:09:41 PM »
Not a bit...I mean, I don't want to have my words twisted again by overdone bread < toast. Some of you are very funny and after initial shock of this thread and it's contents, I have to say you made me laugh. Maybe you don't agree with what I did, but you're not understanding how angry one can feel after finding out that everything you were told was a lie. If I wanted to continue to expose him, I could, I've been messaged SO much more, by persons I think to afraid of getting beat up by you guys to speak up themselves. Meh, I'm done. I made my point, he's a bastard. What I don't understand is, I just found out the extent of how he lied to me, was like going through it all over again. When did he get fired from K-State?? And yet, some of you still make dopey pictures, games, etc and then want to be judemental. Hypocrites. To the rest of you guys, thanks for taking the seriousness out of the whole thing and making it silly, I appreciate it.

Keep doing your thang, imo.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: October 24, 2013, 03:11:54 PM »
Yeah, this thread is def a do what you want thread.

Also, any good belt stories, DGale or A Vis?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: October 24, 2013, 03:19:22 PM »
Yeah, this thread is def a do what you want thread.

Also, any good belt stories, DGale or A Vis?
The Belt story was for MIR's benefit.  Mark May and him feel like they are not being treated fairly in today's society.  This was to let him know that others are treated unfairly in this country too.   :th_twocents:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: October 24, 2013, 03:19:47 PM »
We both have several more selfies, some regular, some risque. We've compared notes on that. Belt, hmm..how bout 20k worth of a little short of luggage? ! backpack and 1 duffel bag, made by Louis Stewart, who used to design for Louis Vuitton. You have to custom order them, mostly entertainers, athletes have them. Think Reggie Wayne has, several hip hop artists...and since some people are such status whores...now he does too. Oh, and I quote, when he ordered, he told them wanted the color of Alicia Keyes nipples...

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: October 24, 2013, 03:21:14 PM »
typical ron smh

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: October 24, 2013, 03:21:59 PM »
...as matter of fact, in one of the selfies DGale initially posted of him in an elevator, think you can see the bag...

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: October 24, 2013, 03:22:30 PM »
Not a bit...I mean, I don't want to have my words twisted again by overdone bread < toast. Some of you are very funny and after initial shock of this thread and it's contents, I have to say you made me laugh. Maybe you don't agree with what I did, but you're not understanding how angry one can feel after finding out that everything you were told was a lie. If I wanted to continue to expose him, I could, I've been messaged SO much more, by persons I think to afraid of getting beat up by you guys to speak up themselves. Meh, I'm done. I made my point, he's a bastard. What I don't understand is, I just found out the extent of how he lied to me, was like going through it all over again. When did he get fired from K-State?? And yet, some of you still make dopey pictures, games, etc and then want to be judemental. Hypocrites. To the rest of you guys, thanks for taking the seriousness out of the whole thing and making it silly, I appreciate it.

We respect DGale because she is exposing Ron because of how much he abused her trust. You think you are exposing Ron by posting pictures/names of 'skanks' and demeaning them as if what you did is any better than what the did.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: October 24, 2013, 03:22:38 PM »
We both have several more selfies, some regular, some risque. We've compared notes on that. Belt, hmm..how bout 20k worth of a little short of luggage? ! backpack and 1 duffel bag, made by Louis Stewart, who used to design for Louis Vuitton. You have to custom order them, mostly entertainers, athletes have them. Think Reggie Wayne has, several hip hop artists...and since some people are such status whores...now he does too. Oh, and I quote, when he ordered, he told them wanted the color of Alicia Keyes nipples...
And you assholes want her to quit posting.  :angry:

Online puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: October 24, 2013, 03:23:01 PM »
CapeDaddy

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: October 24, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »
Do you girls have any Ron selfies that you'd be willing to submit so we can auction them off at the next FattyFest?

better question- does anyone know a lady they could submit to ron so we could get some new selfies for fattyfest?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: October 24, 2013, 03:24:40 PM »

We respect DGale because she is exposing Ron because of how much he abused her trust. You think you are exposing Ron by posting pictures/names of 'skanks' and demeaning them as if what you did is any better than what the did.
:D

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: October 24, 2013, 03:30:07 PM »
Before this thread flatlines, there are a couple of people watching who have stories. Good ones.
It's a little scary on here these days, but this may be your last chance to speak.
If you post and start taking some heat, I will get on here and post something really sketchy as a distraction so you can make a run for it.

alright.......... here goes...........

i slept with ron prince.
Do you girls have any Ron selfies that you'd be willing to submit so we can auction them off at the next FattyFest?

better question- does anyone know a lady they could submit to ron so we could get some new selfies for fattyfest?
TTHoTUC, looks like you got some experence with Ronnie.  Do it for Fatty, and make Ronnie happy.  It's like killing two birds with one stone.  :excited: :crossfingers: 

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: October 24, 2013, 03:30:50 PM »
Look DA, I guess you haven't read along...the same thing that happened to DGale happened to me first, I was told the same lies abt divorce etc. I wasn't knowingly cheating with some married man and going to their house to sit down and eat dinner with his wife so F off!

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: October 24, 2013, 03:31:41 PM »

That's a typo, not a fanning

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: October 24, 2013, 03:53:04 PM »

Why "eff Tom Emanski".  This has got to be interesting.  :Wha:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: October 24, 2013, 04:06:11 PM »

Why "eff Tom Emanski".  This has got to be interesting.  :Wha:

What are you, his nephew?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: October 24, 2013, 05:28:32 PM »

I'm down for helping with Fatty Fest. Not ready, however, to become the Edward Snowden of Ron Prince selfies. It is possible that I have a hundred selfies of our Hero. About a third of them include some part(s) of him naked. It's enough to make me want to open my own veins looking at it now.

Based upon what we know about him, if you got on Instagram and convinced him you were a horny coed, he would send you as many selfies and dick pics as you asked for. rp1911. JS.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: October 24, 2013, 05:29:57 PM »

I'm down for helping with Fatty Fest. Not ready, however, to become the Edward Snowden of Ron Prince selfies. It is possible that I have a hundred selfies of our Hero. About a third of them include some part(s) of him naked. It's enough to make me want to open my own veins looking at it now.

Based upon what we know about him, if you got on Instagram and convinced him you were a horny coed, he would send you as many selfies and dick pics as you asked for. rp1911. JS.
:Wha:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: October 24, 2013, 05:30:37 PM »
Fun fact: that is how cas4ksu got Josh Selby's number

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: October 24, 2013, 05:35:14 PM »

Do you think he'll give me money to fly out to visit him?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: October 24, 2013, 05:40:39 PM »
Just tell him you are looking for a relationship and are tired of playing games. He will email an orbitz confirmation #

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: October 24, 2013, 05:43:34 PM »
Just tell him you are looking for a relationship and are tired of playing games. He will email an orbitz confirmation #

Yeah, I don't want to go to NJ, tho.  I want the money.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: October 24, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »
Tell him you love diamonds.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: October 24, 2013, 07:04:40 PM »

Private?  What a spoil-sport.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: October 24, 2013, 10:17:29 PM »
Everytime I get to stage 3 of the grieving process over the death of this thread, it springs back to life like a zombie in B-level horror flick!! 

:cheers:
bears are fast...