Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573322 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2275 on: October 18, 2013, 01:58:59 PM »
Hundred bucks says Ron has made himself believe that he actually dated Kim K in a second life

you're on

How are you guys going to determine the winner of this bet? I'm pretty sure Pett is right. Ranni talked about "Kimmy" like he knew her, and said she was just kind of a mess, the poor dear. My money would be that he's made himself believe that he dated her in This life.

Here is a weird website about celebrity net worth and Ron's bio has him as the head coach for Alabama, Virginia and the Colts, to name a few. Wonder if Ranni's fantasy world is where they got their info.
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/coach/ron-prince-net-worth/

ron never touched Kim K.  Who is crazy enough to believe he had?

I believe that I can answer your question...

This guy:

:gocho:
bears are fast...

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: October 18, 2013, 02:04:33 PM »
"See, I could have me a good girl
And still be addicted to them hoodrats
And I just blame everything on you
At least you know that's what I'm good at"

Sounds like Kim has a consistent taste in men.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: October 18, 2013, 02:07:21 PM »
good lord, kim kardashian looks like a monster. :Yuck:

I don't think we would get along very well irl
:opcat: except against gay people.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: October 18, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
the only reason i'm not totally convinced that ron hadn't certainly banged kim k is that avisitor hasnt posted a pic of her yet.

Haha, that made me laugh...I'm not surprised by this story, he would tell me about celebrities he has met via his celebrity coach status. I'm sure that Kim would've been quite the status quo for him. I have to tell you guys that Cancun was mahvelous, spending days there was very refreshing, and enlightening. And I was right, having big blue eyes, STRAIGHT teeth and curves can enable one to find out all kinds of interesting things, like abt the 6-7 visits for instance. Very gross mental images. Who knew he was into for so long. I wish I had any clue, I would never gotten involved with him, not my thing. But to each their own, I guess he truly prefers freaks and skanky wives. More power to them. Oh, almost forgot, here's a teaser for you guys, what certain featured skank on here has been still making trips to East coast to see him...no, not the major one either. Think more local to you guys. I guess he is also still obsessed with finding streets named after himself, humble much.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: October 18, 2013, 02:59:51 PM »
the only reason i'm not totally convinced that ron hadn't certainly banged kim k is that avisitor hasnt posted a pic of her yet.

Haha, that made me laugh...I'm not surprised by this story, he would tell me about celebrities he has met via his celebrity coach status. I'm sure that Kim would've been quite the status quo for him. I have to tell you guys that Cancun was mahvelous, spending days there was very refreshing, and enlightening. And I was right, having big blue eyes, STRAIGHT teeth and curves can enable one to find out all kinds of interesting things, like abt the 6-7 visits for instance. Very gross mental images. Who knew he was into for so long. I wish I had any clue, I would never gotten involved with him, not my thing. But to each their own, I guess he truly prefers freaks and skanky wives. More power to them. Oh, almost forgot, here's a teaser for you guys, what certain featured skank on here has been still making trips to East coast to see him...no, not the major one either. Think more local to you guys. I guess he is also still obsessed with finding streets named after himself, humble much.

:Wha:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: October 18, 2013, 03:08:58 PM »
Cancun sounds nice

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: October 18, 2013, 05:20:32 PM »
i would like to commission an oil painting of kimmie and kanye and ron sitting in a hot tub in cancun

This would be fantastic! And so creepy. The first picture in my mind was of the three of them in a sort of normal hot tub. Then the Desire-damaged part of my psyche filled in the blanks. The preferred swinging approach to the hot tub is to perch on the edge. Yes. Sorry.
And the painting would include the backs of people's heads...conveniently located where the, um, fig leaves should go.
Need to go find the mind bleach.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: October 18, 2013, 09:38:32 PM »
What's the medium here?  Black velvet perhaps?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: October 19, 2013, 10:36:14 AM »

Missed this yesterday. CNS may have something here. Has me thinking that Ron may believe that he IS Kanye. Except Ron's addicted to suburban moms and former highschool classmates who think he's a rockstar now. His version of hoodrats...women in Mercedes SUVs with nice things (and a hubby) and no sense of decency. Clubhouse rats.

That's not very rap-friendly. No wonder he's listening to Flatt and Scruggs these days.

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: October 19, 2013, 04:53:11 PM »

Missed this yesterday. CNS may have something here. Has me thinking that Ron may believe that he IS Kanye. Except Ron's addicted to suburban moms and former highschool classmates who think he's a rockstar now. His version of hoodrats...women in Mercedes SUVs with nice things (and a hubby) and no sense of decency. Clubhouse rats.

That's not very rap-friendly. No wonder he's listening to Flatt and Scruggs these days.

how insecure and desperate would some supposedly mature woman have to be to let ranni into her pants?  and then turn around and blame him - lol

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: October 19, 2013, 10:22:50 PM »
Oh, Tuck34. Cheers.
I don't think the women who let Ranni into their pants are blaming him. Pretty sure they know what he is about when he asks if they would like to have sex with him. Secretly.
If you haven't followed the thread, the blame comes in when he lies to get into another person's life.
In my case, he came out to CA, met my family. My parents and my kids. He met my closest friends and went into their homes, sat at their dinner tables, lied right to all of them about who he was and what his intentions were with me. It's not like he picked me up in a bar for a one night stand.
He convinced me to let my house go in a bad market because he "needed" me.
Just want to make sure you're clear about what you are judging.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: October 19, 2013, 10:30:31 PM »
I'm pretty sure that tuck34 is just trolling you a little bit to liven up the thread. 

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: October 19, 2013, 11:05:24 PM »
Thank you Deez Nutz. Had to Google "trolling."
Can't make those little emoticons work on my phone, so just picture the guy pounding his head against the wall.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: October 19, 2013, 11:15:51 PM »
Thank you Deez Nutz. Had to Google "trolling."
Can't make those little emoticons work on my phone, so just picture the guy pounding his head against the wall.

Good grief enough already.  You came here, shared your sob story, we all laughed and lol'd and stuff.  Now you come back and regurgitate how Ron deceived you, we get it, he's a dick and you're naive.  Post some text messages or pics from Ron, or quietly leave because this story is getting old as eff.

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: October 20, 2013, 12:00:24 AM »
Oh, Tuck34. Cheers.
I don't think the women who let Ranni into their pants are blaming him. Pretty sure they know what he is about when he asks if they would like to have sex with him. Secretly.
If you haven't followed the thread, the blame comes in when he lies to get into another person's life.
In my case, he came out to CA, met my family. My parents and my kids. He met my closest friends and went into their homes, sat at their dinner tables, lied right to all of them about who he was and what his intentions were with me. It's not like he picked me up in a bar for a one night stand.
He convinced me to let my house go in a bad market because he "needed" me.
Just want to make sure you're clear about what you are judging.

right, you're different.  probably didn't even kiss on the first few dates, huh?  not until he promised that he wasn't a scum bag anymore.  :ROFL:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: October 20, 2013, 10:21:15 AM »
Looks like Tuck34 is very entertained, while Meow Meow is bored.
Probably shouldn't even respond to Tuck, but I knew Ron for almost a year before I even had dinner with him.
Meow Meow's problem is easy to solve. It's not my job to amuse you, I'm sure you can find another thread.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: October 20, 2013, 02:41:28 PM »
I guess from the private messages I've been receiving I've somehow been nominated as the exposer. Funny, as soon as I think I am done on here...and FYI, I decided not to go onto all the details of Cancun, it's just to gross right now. Him almost forcing his partner onto others so he can swap, just very sad.

Ok, so you guys are wanting more winners and further proof of his VERY nondiscriminatory sometimes blase' taste...and let me remind you, no innocents portrayed here, no one potrayed has been deceived into a relationship with him. This would be another morally deficient skank, also initially local to you guys that was well aware he was a married guy and didn't care. Rebecca Pendarvis...I guess she gives her "public relations" business in NY a whole new meaning and if you check out her FB page you might see a nice note from Coach Snyder.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: October 20, 2013, 03:42:45 PM »
I guess from the private messages I've been receiving I've somehow been nominated as the exposer. Funny, as soon as I think I am done on here...and FYI, I decided not to go onto all the details of Cancun, it's just to gross right now. Him almost forcing his partner onto others so he can swap, just very sad.

Ok, so you guys are wanting more winners and further proof of his VERY nondiscriminatory sometimes blase' taste...and let me remind you, no innocents portrayed here, no one potrayed has been deceived into a relationship with him. This would be another morally deficient skank, also initially local to you guys that was well aware he was a married guy and didn't care. Rebecca Pendarvis...I guess she gives her "public relations" business in NY a whole new meaning and if you check out her FB page you might see a nice note from Coach Snyder.

Another homerun.   Ron just living the dream!

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: October 20, 2013, 03:55:56 PM »
CNS, ya think?? I couldn't help but think a pig eating pig...actually that whole pic makes me think of Henrietta Hippo from that children's tv show, Zoom something, JS.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: October 20, 2013, 04:11:01 PM »
Maybe you should send a Z-mail to TMZ with all this scoop :dunno:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: October 20, 2013, 04:16:57 PM »
Maybe, but actually that information was sent to me. I think because i'm more of a in your face type person. I wouldn't put up with a bunch of nonsense, the only swinging some of these nasty cagnas would be doing is from my fist to the floor.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: October 20, 2013, 04:26:20 PM »
Can I hire you to stalk/harass my ex?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: October 20, 2013, 05:04:14 PM »
my grade school music teacher was named mrs pendarvis.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: October 20, 2013, 05:05:09 PM »
man creepers gon creep

The Big Train

« Reply #2299 on: October 21, 2013, 12:21:24 AM »
Alright so I kept up with this thread until the low 50ish pages.  Can someone give me like a 140 character summary of the 40ish pages I've missed. TIA.