Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572413 times)

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2250 on: October 11, 2013, 06:56:20 AM »
I find it incredibly hard to believe that Spracne isn't ugly irl.  I suppose his story could still be thru tho.  They probably realize some really good looking guy isn't going to be down to have sex with a couple of grossies so they don't even bother.  Probably just target guys who would obviously be grateful to be having sex at all.  Makes sense.

I believe I was targeted for my youth.  Very pretty, too.

There are normally bars in any given city that are known as havens for people looking for this.  These also tend to be alternative type of bars which attract a lot of the gay/lesbian types.

Then maybe Ranni found these places in Jax, thus the frequent reports of having couples trying to pick him up. He would often tell me how good looking a couple was, including the guy. Would describe him for me. I thought this was weird. Now I think maybe it was his way of trying to see if I would say, hey, I'd do that guy so you could get with his woman.
It makes no sense why he would find a woman like me who has had two long-term relationships in her life and a couple of shorter ones. All very boring, as in, one man and one woman. And try to drag me into his "lifestyle" without actually telling me that was what he was doing. He finally did find a good match. Indy was willing to get up from her seat next to her husband and go into a public restroom to have sex with Ranni. The mental image of him lumbering into the stall where she is grinning away just makes me want to gouge out my mind's eye.

what do you mean by "long term" and "short term," was ranni one of those or was he a fifth? ie how old are you? :dunno:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: October 11, 2013, 08:59:34 AM »
The point was that I'm a boring relationship person, not an alternative lifestyle person. Early on I told Ranni infidelity was a deal breaker. Gave him an opportunity to say that wouldn't work for him. He told me I was the "love of his life" and not to ever worry about it. That's hilarious. Now.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: October 11, 2013, 09:01:24 AM »
Wonder who will be running stairs tonight.

who the hell are all those people??  :dunno:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: October 11, 2013, 09:05:26 AM »
The point was that I'm a boring relationship person, not an alternative lifestyle person. Early on I told Ranni infidelity was a deal breaker. Gave him an opportunity to say that wouldn't work for him. He told me I was the "love of his life" and not to ever worry about it. That's hilarious. Now.

Misunderstandings happen all the time.  Ron probably thought that you were talking about infidels in a religious way, which would make sense given that he is such a religious guy(see recent super religious recruit commitment/comments for proof of that).

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: October 11, 2013, 09:41:44 AM »

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: October 11, 2013, 06:24:41 PM »

what do you mean by "long term" and "short term," was ranni one of those or was he a fifth? ie how old are you? :dunno:

Didn't answer your question completely. I'm a 55-year old man. Topeka library? Maybe you missed that part. Kidding! I'll send you my dating bio, but I'm on the bench (that part is real). It's not you. It's me.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 07:10:43 PM by DGale »

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: October 15, 2013, 06:46:29 PM »
People are checking to make sure Ranni didn't succeed with a drone attack. Nope. I'm just sick of him.
If Ranni can find love on a Hertz rental bus, don't you think he's just like a kid in a candy shop on a college campus in NJ? Plus, he has restroom girl. Probably too busy to organize a strike all the way out in Cali. 

Sorting through all kinds of messages and info here, and found this Email exchange with our Hero from very early in our relationship (March 7, 2012). He loved that people thought this might be true.

From RP to me:  This probably isn't true but we all have a dark twin somewhere inside...

“Coach Ron Prince Reportedly Got His Paws On Kim Kardashian”
http://throwtheflagblog.com/2011/10/31/coach-ron-prince-reportedly-got-his-paws-on-kim-kardashian/

From me to RP:  After I met you, I read about your coaching career and this turned up....left me feeling less than confident about my chances, given my relatively unimpressive, uh, extremities :)

From RP to me:  That's hilarious...she could never measure up to you. In any way. You are a woman, in every facet.

From me to RP: Thank you for saying that. I'm not insecure, but it certainly occurred to me that if one wanted to locate my polar opposite, they might be well on their way to start with the lovely Kim....

From RP to me:  I have no words for how much of a complete woman you are.

Comment from me today:  What he forgot to mention was he also had no words for how little respect he had for me, and he was already cheating on me with at least two people that we know of.  These lies poured out of him so easily. I bet that last line has been said to at least a dozen women just in the past few years. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: October 15, 2013, 06:49:01 PM »
That link is amazing

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: October 15, 2013, 06:50:50 PM »
the eff?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: October 17, 2013, 12:23:45 AM »
the eff?
Here to help Shooter Jones. Okay, I don't really know what "the eff?"
Ranni was happy to lead me to believe that he and "Kimmy" had gotten together. When the Jaguars management found this, however, he was quick to say it was BS.
Here is how I look at it: picture Kanye West. Now picture lumpy, with his track record of, well, $h;t.... Now you tell me whether "Kimmy" had any interest in that???
Wonder who started this "rumor" on weird-call-in-tip.com.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: October 17, 2013, 12:28:55 AM »
good lord, kim kardashian looks like a monster. :Yuck:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: October 17, 2013, 09:24:35 AM »
Hundred bucks says Ron has made himself believe that he actually dated Kim K in another life
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:33:50 AM by Pett »

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: October 17, 2013, 09:25:54 AM »
Hundred bucks says Ron has made himself believe that he actually dated Kim K in a second life

you're on

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: October 17, 2013, 03:22:26 PM »

MAYBE ON OPPOSITE DAY

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: October 17, 2013, 05:13:01 PM »
oh for the love of ray j guys have some respect!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: October 17, 2013, 08:04:01 PM »

MAYBE ON OPPOSITE DAY

:Yuck:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: October 17, 2013, 08:15:18 PM »

I don't think we would get along very well irl

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: October 17, 2013, 08:23:42 PM »
On the other hand I would wear a Boston red sox hat (over my ksu #3 bball jersey, obvi) in order to pound some brews with MIR irl

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: October 17, 2013, 09:05:20 PM »
oh for the love of ray j guys have some respect!

I see what you did there
I'm purple down

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: October 18, 2013, 01:12:34 PM »
Hundred bucks says Ron has made himself believe that he actually dated Kim K in a second life

you're on

How are you guys going to determine the winner of this bet? I'm pretty sure Pett is right. Ranni talked about "Kimmy" like he knew her, and said she was just kind of a mess, the poor dear. My money would be that he's made himself believe that he dated her in This life.

Here is a weird website about celebrity net worth and Ron's bio has him as the head coach for Alabama, Virginia and the Colts, to name a few. Wonder if Ranni's fantasy world is where they got their info.
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/coach/ron-prince-net-worth/

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: October 18, 2013, 01:16:44 PM »
the only reason i'm not totally convinced that ron hadn't certainly banged kim k is that avisitor hasnt posted a pic of her yet.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: October 18, 2013, 01:37:02 PM »
the only reason i'm not totally convinced that ron hadn't certainly banged kim k is that avisitor hasnt posted a pic of her yet.

What is avisitor is Kim K?

@mikec2w

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: October 18, 2013, 01:48:08 PM »

you're on

How are you guys going to determine the winner of this bet? I'm pretty sure Pett is right. Ranni talked about "Kimmy" like he knew her, and said she was just kind of a mess, the poor dear. My money would be that he's made himself believe that he dated her in This life.

Here is a weird website about celebrity net worth and Ron's bio has him as the head coach for Alabama, Virginia and the Colts, to name a few. Wonder if Ranni's fantasy world is where they got their info.
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/coach/ron-prince-net-worth/

ron never touched Kim K.  Who is crazy enough to believe he had?

Offline McDicker

• Fan
  • Huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: October 18, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »
ron never touched Kim K.  Who is crazy enough to believe he had?

Ron Prince is that crazy.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 02:01:39 PM by McDicker »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: October 18, 2013, 01:58:56 PM »
i would like to commission an oil painting of kimmie and kanye and ron sitting in a hot tub in cancun