Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573013 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2225 on: October 09, 2013, 10:53:28 AM »
Not surprised at all. Of course Ron has convinced the players that he is religious. He is passing himself off (again) as an honorable man. He has done all manner of things so wrong and deplorable that no one would have anything to do with him if they knew. But he will, I am certain, continue to get away with all of this. 

He will continue to hit on his player's moms. He will continue to put his hands into the pants of any woman who will hold still for a minute, and he will continue to fake out the head coaches and ADs at any school he works for. That is just who he is.

married women willing to swing/cheat seem to be easy prey?

The married women are not prey items to the Love Ninja, they are as bas as he is and he thinks he is doing them a favor because their husbands are not keeping them happy. He told me this.
These cheating women are not neglected, they just have no value system or personal dignity IMHO. 

As for swingers, during the first few months he was in Jax, on three separate occassions he told me about a couple who tried to pick him up in a bar. He described what the woman was wearing (in detail) and told me about their lives and thoughts on open relationships, like he got to know them really well. He told me he thought it was "funny" that they were so excited when they thought he might be their third for the evening. At the time, I thought this was an odd coincidence, meeting all these swingers (yes, WackySquawk, I could learn something from the Master Dating Thread). Looking back, it seems that maybe a person who is into that lifestyle can tap into the community?
Because I get hit on by random swinging couples all the time. Said no one. Ever.

Really? It's happened to me several times.

:horrorsurprise:

Go on.

I'm surprised you're so shocked about this.  There are tons of swingers and otherwise unconventional couples out there.  If you go to enough bars you're bound to run into them.  Most recent occasion, this guy's wife was making overtures to me in front of him and he was totally into it.  Maybe some type of cuckold thing  :dunno:.  He also seemed, um, interested, so that kinda made things weird.  But hey, that's NYC for ya.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: October 09, 2013, 10:57:02 AM »
Hmm. This is interesting. Maybe this seemed odd to me because I live in a small town (and don't go to bars very often). I can understand it happening from time to time, but in Jax, according to Ron, it happened to him three times in about as many weeks.

Sheesh. I need to get out more. Or less.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: October 09, 2013, 10:58:50 AM »
Keep in mind that some of those encounters may have been Russians trying to drug Ron in order to get his money.  I heard that happens in Florida, esp. Miami.  :Carl:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: October 09, 2013, 11:01:30 AM »
Okay. Pretty sure I should just stay around Green Acres here...  :Carl:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: October 09, 2013, 11:17:40 AM »
I find it incredibly hard to believe that Spracne isn't ugly irl.  I suppose his story could still be thru tho.  They probably realize some really good looking guy isn't going to be down to have sex with a couple of grossies so they don't even bother.  Probably just target guys who would obviously be grateful to be having sex at all.  Makes sense.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: October 09, 2013, 11:21:25 AM »
I find it incredibly hard to believe that Spracne isn't ugly irl.  I suppose his story could still be thru tho.  They probably realize some really good looking guy isn't going to be down to have sex with a couple of grossies so they don't even bother.  Probably just target guys who would obviously be grateful to be having sex at all.  Makes sense.

I believe I was targeted for my youth.  Very pretty, too.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: October 09, 2013, 11:26:07 AM »

I already solved the mystery.  Teased it right out.  You're low hanging fruit.  I'm sorry. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: October 09, 2013, 11:36:44 AM »

I already solved the mystery.  Teased it right out.  You're low hanging fruit.  I'm sorry.

Maybe you just live in a small town or don't go out much, but there's no reason for you to be upset that you haven't been the object of swinger attention.  That doesn't make you less of a person.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: October 09, 2013, 11:47:44 AM »
Thank you for saying this Spracne. Was starting to get a little down on myself, finding out everyone is getting swinger attention except me.
A woman in a restaurant bar at Desire rubbed my thigh in a most suggestive way, then I found out it was a swingers resort and not just my raw sexual magnetism. Sigh.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: October 09, 2013, 12:16:25 PM »
Thank you for saying this Spracne. Was starting to get a little down on myself, finding out everyone is getting swinger attention except me.
A woman in a restaurant bar at Desire rubbed my thigh in a most suggestive way, then I found out it was a swingers resort and not just my raw sexual magnetism. Sigh.

You should be happy tho.  Spracne is getting that attention because he's ugly.  It's science.  :thumbs:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2235 on: October 09, 2013, 12:19:45 PM »

Would be interesting to see what the clientele's reaction would be if you just blurted out, "Where can a gal find some straight up lesbians around here?"

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: October 09, 2013, 10:03:28 PM »
What is a "straight up" lesbian? I'm pretty sure anything goes at Desire, so whatever it is, one could surely ask for it without feeling embarrassed.
Not that I know what the eff I'm talking about. Was having a panic attack in the bathroom just when I could have been learning the ropes in the Sin Room.
That's where all the really religious people (like Ranni) hang out. Missed it.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: October 09, 2013, 10:10:05 PM »
Dgale, we're gonna need some more texts/pics, this thread is getting stale.

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: October 10, 2013, 07:01:20 AM »

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: October 10, 2013, 07:15:22 AM »
:confused:  may 10, 2012 and may 13, 2012  :confused:
https://www.facebook.com/mike.beckley.54
https://www.facebook.com/gail.d.beckley/timeline/2012

So we've all been duped huh?

dgale - did hubby like ranni too?

I have no idea what he liked. He seemed like a nice guy. After I found out that Ron and Gail had been at it for about a year I sent hubby a message and told him, as kindly as possible, what I had learned. He never responded. My guess is the love birds told hubby I was just a nutty ex. Ron used to tell me she complained all the time that she wasn't "satisfied."  Poor thing. Ranni the Love Ninja to the rescue. Which is hilarious, because he's not what he imagines. JS.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: October 10, 2013, 08:29:04 AM »
What is a "straight up" lesbian?

Not into guys at all.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: October 10, 2013, 08:42:26 AM »

There are normally bars in any given city that are known as havens for people looking for this.  These also tend to be alternative type of bars which attract a lot of the gay/lesbian types.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: October 10, 2013, 08:46:53 AM »

Not into guys at all.

Most people would call a female not interested in male companionship just a lesbian.  I didn't know there are degrees of gay.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: October 10, 2013, 08:52:53 AM »

Not into guys at all.

Most people would call a female not interested in male companionship just a lesbian.  I didn't know there are degrees of gay.

Was trying to distinguish between bi-sexuals and others.  I had assumed swingers would be somewhere between straight and bi.  :dunno:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: October 10, 2013, 08:58:18 AM »

There are normally bars in any given city that are known as havens for people looking for this.  These also tend to be alternative type of bars which attract a lot of the gay/lesbian types.

Then maybe Ranni found these places in Jax, thus the frequent reports of having couples trying to pick him up. He would often tell me how good looking a couple was, including the guy. Would describe him for me. I thought this was weird. Now I think maybe it was his way of trying to see if I would say, hey, I'd do that guy so you could get with his woman.
It makes no sense why he would find a woman like me who has had two long-term relationships in her life and a couple of shorter ones. All very boring, as in, one man and one woman. And try to drag me into his "lifestyle" without actually telling me that was what he was doing. He finally did find a good match. Indy was willing to get up from her seat next to her husband and go into a public restroom to have sex with Ranni. The mental image of him lumbering into the stall where she is grinning away just makes me want to gouge out my mind's eye.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: October 10, 2013, 10:03:29 AM »

Not into guys at all.

i think he was implying there are degrees of the "interested in male companionship" part

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: October 10, 2013, 10:03:59 AM »

Then maybe Ranni found these places in Jax, thus the frequent reports of having couples trying to pick him up. He would often tell me how good looking a couple was, including the guy. Would describe him for me. I thought this was weird. Now I think maybe it was his way of trying to see if I would say, hey, I'd do that guy so you could get with his woman.
It makes no sense why he would find a woman like me who has had two long-term relationships in her life and a couple of shorter ones. All very boring, as in, one man and one woman. And try to drag me into his "lifestyle" without actually telling me that was what he was doing. He finally did find a good match. Indy was willing to get up from her seat next to her husband and go into a public restroom to have sex with Ranni. The mental image of him lumbering into the stall where she is grinning away just makes me want to gouge out my mind's eye.

Has it been discussed, and/or determined, whether or not Indy's hubby was in on all of this?  Perhaps they too were swingers and you were the only one left out in the cold during this little escapade...

Wasn't he going to post here at one point, too?  That may be the life raft that this thread is currently needing.

:impatient:
bears are fast...

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: October 10, 2013, 10:04:45 AM »

Not into guys at all.

i think he was implying there are degrees of the "interested in male companionship" part

a lesbian that doesnt want the other lesbian's husband watching

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: October 10, 2013, 11:23:33 AM »

Has it been discussed, and/or determined, whether or not Indy's hubby was in on all of this?  Perhaps they too were swingers and you were the only one left out in the cold during this little escapade...

Wasn't he going to post here at one point, too?  That may be the life raft that this thread is currently needing.

:impatient:
He was definitely NOT into it. And I don't think he is going to post.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: October 10, 2013, 10:18:55 PM »
Wonder who will be running stairs tonight.

[attachment deleted by admin]